/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Mandalorian Art Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.15: Through Imperial Eyes (February 25)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Legacy of Mandalore
youtube.com/watch?v=KPtdpmKvEwE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

deepdreamgenerator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's another, everybody gets moar lightsabers episode

Why is he the best husbando

I see Inky joined the lightside again

WTF I want to breed now

just remembered the episode was today. where can i find it?

oh shit she's gonna jetpack over the Wall now

There was a mega link earlier, but it had some audio sync issues and apparently the file was deleted. You can probably find it on torrent sites but apparently every place that has it has the same audio sync problem except kisscartoon.

Is agent Kallus going to die or be Sabines replacement?

Yes

It's a very easy problem to fix if you use a decent video player though, don't let a little sync issue turn you off.

There's one uploaded just a bit ago by TvTeam, I just checked it and the audio seemed to be fine to me.

>the season ends with Kallus murdering Thrawn and then becoming Thrawn

Finally the show dropped that purple haired lesbian

She'll absolutely be back in the finale.

Nice house.

/comfy/

>so much glass

Literally begging for a missile.

>she doesn't even hug Ezra goodbye

Nice painting.

For a warring utilitarian culture Mandalorians really seem to love their big murals.

Crowded.

I know its probably been asked a million times, but does anyone have the Dark Horse Farewell collection complied for download? Its killing me I cannot find those comics ANYWHERE now.

Is it wrong that I really like the look of Imperial uniforms over anyone elses?

You don't have to liveblog it user. No one cares.

It's okay. I care about myself.

He hasn't been letting up on his practice has he?

So, Filoni had previously said Sabine's mom was probably one of the Death Watch members in the room when Maul killed Vizsla. Would she have been one of those that stayed loyal or part of the Nite Owls that rebelled?

don't be a rude boy, theirs nothing wrong with posting a few screenshots

I'd guess Nite Owls considering Sabine's helmet.

By the way is this snow planet the one the mandos touched Ahsoka's butt on in TCW?

From what I remember, the only other female Mandos in the room left with Bo-katan

This is a good painting, and she looks like she was a bit of hottie

Nope, that was Carlac. This is Krownest according to the subtitles.

What does this face convey, /swco/?

Anger.

>the fuck did you say about my waifu

Good. The less of that pathetic ship they pander to, the better. The only relationship worthy of exploration and commitment is the one Ezra has with Kanan and vice versa.

Ezra never really had a chance, did he?

>The only relationship worthy of exploration and commitment is the one Ezra has with Kanan and vice versa.
Hera and Kanan could use some serious fleshing out so the entire summary of their relationship isn't contained in a book.

is it implied that sabine designed the rebel alliance logo?

Probably not, but it seems like he's kind of gotten over his crush anyway

That's definitely the implication of the Starbird, yes. They don't HAVE a symbol yet.

>Sabine's sudden appearance to save the Alliance in the season finale inspires Mon Mothma to adopt the symbol
Calling it now.

Space Klimt

>edgy, rampant feminism puts the patriarchy on his knees

Disgusting

You tell me.

Their relationship is exactly what it appears to be: business partners and former lovers that broke it off amicably. There doesn't need to be any further explanation beyond that: Kanan chose being a Jedi and a Master to Ezra; Hera chose the Rebel Alliance and bringing down the Empire, and is still the de facto leader of their business.

I don't know, I get the feeling over three seasons of shared glances, touches, and being around eachother that they are still as together as their lifestyle allows. They are almost certainly still fucking occasionally, at the very least.

Your headcanon aside, since there's been three seasons of all of them sharing glances, touching, and being around each other, FPJ's already spilled the beans that they were together and now they aren't that way, so "almost certainly" is really "not at all".

Someone was wondering what the house's architecture reminded them of in the last thread. It's closest to the Forerunner structures in Halo. Bungie borrowed a lot from brutalist architecture in creating the Forerunner aesthetic.

Does anyone know if the OP Downloads include all the Dark Horse comics, even the old ones?

From what FPJ said, it sounds less like an actual breakup and more of cooling down and putting their relationship on the backburner

>Shh, that other user is trying to use his following of off-air comments to show his own superiority.
>He can't get off unless he metaphorically thumbs his glasses, and says "Acshually, [insert obscure info here]."
>Don't take this from him.

so who here benico del toro=ezra?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

no one you faggot

What in the world did you blend into this one?

this, I found it used on a public image in the gallery of the site I use to make these

>"The Last Jedi" confirmed to be plural
>EZRA IS STILL ALIVE AND PLAYED BE BENICIO
>THIS MEANS KANAN IS ALIVE
>LUKE'S STUDENTS SURVIVED
>WHOA IS KYLE KATARN GONNA BE CANON?
>MAUL'S GONNA TURN TO THE LIGHT AND BECOME A JEDI
>turns out it just refers to Luke and Rey who is now training to be a Jedi

>In an ebin twist, Ren was a jedi all along!

>Snoke was actually training Kylo Ren to be a jedi from the beginning
>it was just really abstract and convoluted

KANAN
CANAN
CANON

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

this is kinda cool. where are you making these

deepdreamgenerator.com/

These are "deep style" images, and all of the ones I've been posting use custom style images, though they have some built-in ones

>Snoke was Palpatine all along
>FOOLISH JEDI

>Sabine slaughters random Mando mercs
>Decides she won't kill when it's a named character

Ezra is a cuck.

steela had saggy jugs

Did anything cool come out of Toy Fair?

>their business

lol, fuck off piggy. rebellion isn't a business. they aren't selling anything. they are fighting a war.

They seemed standard in TCW. Padme and Ventress had them, too.

i think theyre hot :3

Nothing good. They're putting a bunch of Black Series figures on giant vintage-style cards (like 9-10 of them are reissues and out of those half of them sold poorly originally) and making a bunch of overpriced statue-like die cast figures that you can expect to find on clearance.

The last few years they've been saving stuff for Celebration though, so it's possible we might see something good then, but this is Hasbro so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

>Not posting the only good figure

That one wasn't new for Toy Fair, though

Honestly I don't know why they bother. I have bought two figures in the past five years, and the only reason I got one of them was it was Hux. And I got it on sale because no one wants them.

What's even the point of them nowadays?

Kids and collectors still buy them, but Hasbro is losing both demographics because they have trouble making good decisions. Like going all-in on Constable Zuvio.

I don't get it. They keep releasing so much shit that doesn't sell, and then they release more. And yet I still can't find a decent Tarkin figure god damn it.

With new movies, do they even give Hasbro enough information or do they just say "here's some characters, make toys"? Like maybe they didn't know Zuvio was only going to be a minor character whose only scene got cut.

How dare you do this to him

he is doing his best

I do what I want

do i have to upload a new image every time i generate a pic? the upload is taking forever

They don't know full details but Lucasfilm will tell them who the main characters are and which characters will have significant screentime (and which characters to hold off on). Zuvio highlights an issue Hasbro has where they seem to know trends within the Star Wars community but don't actually understand them and thus can't actually repeat them.

The Star Wars line is infamous for making figures of characters that had literal half-second appearances in the background. That should qualify Zuvio, even account his one scene getting deleted, he still has a very brief background appearance that you need to freeze-frame to spot. And cool aliens tend to sell better than random humans, so this is a win-win, right?

The part Hasbro completely forgot is that often the only reason random background cantina aliens sell is because there's already an audience for them. People have spotted them on VHS or saw them in the old Decipher card games or other reference books for years so they're familiar with them. Just being an obscure alien doesn't work, there has to be an actual demand for them. That's how characters like Elis Helrot and Pote Snitkin managed to find buyers. With Zuvio they tried to recreate that phenomenon without understanding why it works.

Zuvio's not the only example from TFA where they tried this but he's easily the worst because they didn't just make a regular 4" figure, they decided people would want to pay $20 for a super-articulated Black Series Zuvio and this predictably backfired. Stores weren't ordering new cases of BS stuff because Zuvio (and a few others) were clogging the pegs and stores have no incentive to buy new cases if the old ones aren't selling. Hasbro repeatedly shoots themselves in the foot with decisions like this and they never learn.

Yes

That trooper in the back just wants to go home

>The Star Wars line is infamous for making figures of characters that had literal half-second appearances in the background.

God damn it where is my fucking Tarkin then

>Zuvio's not the only example from TFA where they tried this but he's easily the worst because they didn't just make a regular 4" figure, they decided people would want to pay $20 for a super-articulated Black Series Zuvio and this predictably backfired. Stores weren't ordering new cases of BS stuff because Zuvio (and a few others) were clogging the pegs and stores have no incentive to buy new cases if the old ones aren't selling. Hasbro repeatedly shoots themselves in the foot with decisions like this and they never learn.
Some stores ended up just sending the unsold stuff back in order to make room for Rogue One stuff so either way Hasbro lost profits