Why are tamaraneans so qt?

Why are tamaraneans so qt?

They're filthy Troqs. And I can say that openly now that we're living in Trump's 'murica.

they evolved from space cats

What color is Starfires pussy?

And now that we live in trumps 'murica, I can call you a scrap metal subhuman, right?

does evolving from cats also mean, that her piss would smell so horrid that we can smell it from a literal oblivion?

At least be more creative with your racism

yes
she also shrieks like a Siamese in heat whenever she's feeling frisky

put can she purr?
It would be qt when you are cuddling her and she will start purring

This

Filthy troq genocide when?

Wait a minute! So when she bathes silkie, she wasn't just doing this weird and quirky tamaranean custom thing but she was doing it because its part of her cat-like instincts?

ye but she also tends to claw your arm or leg in a non-sexy way when cuddling

yup.

What did you say pipsqueak?

heres the gif version

>wanting to exterminate a literal swimsuit models women
you are a disgrace of mankind user

I'm a cat owner, therefore I'm adapted for this

her tongue is so long and thick

I watched the cartoon several times and now I payed attention to it only now
THEY USE A FUCKING HALBARDS?

>one of the races with oldest contact with other civilizations uses a fucking medieval weapons
If they didn't have superpowers, any kind of first contact with them would be like aztecs vs spanish
fucking troqs

When I imagine scenes like this, I always hear EU III main theme or Medieval Total war Battle of otumba soundtrack
t. strategyfag

I want Starfire to bathe my dick

>Sandpaper tongue.

I want Starfire to bathe my entire body.

I want starfire to exist

Thousands of years of civilization and we still sometimes kill each other with our fists. The old ways never truly die.

I have a pain kink
I've intentionally scratched up my dick with my nails while jerking it more than once

there is a difference between occasional using and mass use ON A FUCKING GOVERNMENT LEVEL.

you're saying as if it's a bad thing!

woops

this is never getting old

I once knew a friend who would stuff a tissue box full of needles and fuck it.

nothing close to this, but I know a guy who fucked an oak tree with splinters

has there ever in the history of Sup Forums media been a character who could teleport by climbing through nooses? if not seems like something ripe for /coc/ threads

Getting pleasure from pain is one thing I'll never understand. Sure, they get pleasure from it but you're mutilating your dick in the process. You could end up ruining your dick to the point where it no longer functions properly.

some of us practice moderation and avoid anything that leaves scars

great googly moogly I love hot wax though, especially the feeling of people scraping it off with their nails once its started to harden but your skin is still hypersensitive

silly user, he was making a suicide joke

What about Kenny? We know every time he kills himself, he just jumps to a dimension/timeline where he doesn't die so killing himself via noose would have the same effect.

I cringed into a ball trying to imagine that kind of pain on my pee pee.

Just Imagen if she was a Sup Forums user and would see all the threads about her and all this autistic shitposting

Rule 63 Starfire and Robin.

Just tell her autistic shitposting is a normal earth thing people do and she'll go along with it.

Who says they're all qt? Have we ever seen an ugly one?

"oh, It's a normal thing for technologically advanced race such as us, Starfire. You may not understand this, since your troqie people didn't even invented arquebus and culverin cannons yet and your guard is still using the weapons that are outdated here for at least 6 centuries"

Just imagine...

Then everyone will tell her that's it's also customary to post tits then she wonders why it's only hers that's on every thread

Constant confusion and curiosity about Earth customs made her even more qt

explain memes to starfire
like this one

They're the niggers of space aliens. Never done anything if value but constantly whine about muh oppression.

No
and No they didn't whine about it, she just mentioned the fact

These are real niggers of the universe. literal space barbary pirates. They must be exterminated in the name of mankind.
t. TIDF

>Fucking invisible dick

This will give "scratching my balls" a whole new meaning

They have powers tho. Thus defeating the purpose of ever inventing firearms. Throwing energy balls that explode will always be more effective than an early firearm. Firearms picked up in our society because they were effective early on in comparison to what we already had. We don't have widely used rail guns, particle canons or blasters in our world because none of those technologies are as effective and efficient as a simple firearm powered by an explosive detonation of gunpowder. If we already had the natural ability to throw energy balls that destroy armor and extinguishes lives easily then guns would have neeeeever been invented.

Q: then why do they use fucking spears?

Ok, I'll answer it my self: Because according to comics, laser thing were only a trait for ruling family (if I recall correctly) and main tamaranean trait was to fly only. Writers didn't thin about that when creating a cartoon. and we never actually see other tamaraneans using their powers in the cartoon.

>fucking spears
Jesus marie, they're halberds....

They are space Viking hippies and I've never seen them whine about anything. Starfire doesn't like being called a Troq, but sentient beings generally don't like to be disrespected. Being angry at someone going out of their way to be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole, isn't whining. If I were working with someone that treated me like that, I'd just drop whatever I'm doing and be all like "you're on your own, motherfucker". There's no nobility in taking shit from some unneccessarily disrespectful twat.

quacho queen best girl

Ok, that makes sense.

nah, they are actually quite a nigger race.
I mean, when you are defeated by A FUCKING LIZARDS, it will spoil your reputation.

also
daily reminder, that Tamaraneans are DC version of Khajiits. and not only because of the cat thing:
>wandering gypsies
>attracted to narcotics
>considered to be inferior by an entire galaxy
>worshiping a female version of sheogorath

nah, starfires speech, removing out that """wisdom""" part was about "boo hoo, my race is disrespected, but hey at least humans like us, because we are considered fuckable by your taste"

This, basically

Damn, the artist made gender bend Robin a semen demon.

Guards use polearms in fucking Star Wars you overreacting babies.

>no bellybutton
is she a clone?

She isn't human or even related to anything from this planet.
She could have sprouted from an egg for all we know.

No, its an animation error
Shes pretty much a human with nine stomachs

>Blackfire wears the most clothing
>this signifies her evil

Oh.
Well, fuck me then, I guess.

You can't trust those clothes wearing aliens. They must have something to hide!

An orange alien pussy destined for smooth human cocks to be exact

Qt

>Tin plated nigger
>Tigger
>Fucking tiggers coming in here from space without any citizenship and taking all the goddamn space patrol jobs from decent Americans!

>God damned Rustbacks works too
>sort of partial to Chromebacks

Every other planet in their solar system is inhabited. One of them is basically the planet of 70's era Kung Fu stereotypes.

I never got why they only ever wear purple.

They are all colour blind.