There will never be another Rick and Morty episode ever again

>there will never be another Rick and Morty episode ever again

12 episodes out of 14 are already done for this year.

NOT ENOUGH
WHERE ARE THEY THEN?

I meant they're done writing them. Might come at the end of the year.

>at the end of the year.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU SOMEHOW MADE IT WORST

And nothing of value was lost

"they're" "might"

>I wonder who could be behind this post

Hey Justin is that you? Tell Dan to stop being a combative cunt and just work together on finishing the 3rd season.

He doesn't do anything tho,he just sits around on the writers' room and comments on stuff or throws some ideas,apart from helping Justin make the pilot I haven't done much to make the show what it is today.

they're drawing it.

Drawing takes time

You do realize that Justin voices Rick and Morty, right?

But I don't

I mean Dan doesn't.

>The RP'er get his characters mixed up.
Makes me laugh every time.

This is now a dubs thread you must get dubs or get obliterated

This niggs got dubs too what the fuck

is this necessary

this isn't Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>SE1: fun carefree nonsense with the cleverness imprinted from thoughtful creators. Content felt more open to interpretation by the viewer making it more fundamentally relatable.

>SE2: A bit overthought, trying harder to present more evolved ideas. Creates episodes that are less rewarding on re-watches as they are less interpretable.

>SE3: very defined ideas an plots, not at all open ended or open to interpretation. Trying to control a 'message' and structure episodes to 'force' viewers to 'get it'.

SE1/2 commentary indicated they know season2 direction was a bit too hands on, and they wanted to play it loose and redeem that in SE3. I'm really worried they started out with this thinking, but couldn't help themselves and ended up going full retard.

As something you create gets as big as RnM, you start to want to protect it. I think this is a pretty human reaction, but I think it's what can kill something as crazy and loose as RnM SE1. I really hope they just let themselves relax on SE3, but from what I'm hearing that really didn't happen.

>RnM
Stopped right there

Glad you got through most of the post then.

It was retarded anyways

They have a while left until the 100 years rick and morty is up.

>tfw only 95 years left

Good riddance. The writing was getting stale fast.

What's going on with the whole Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon situation?