SEVEN DOLLARS

SEVEN. MOTHERDUCKING. DOLLARS. as if the price wasn't steep enough

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!FIsGjRqI!agUaaMKQ8F-t42fTjOkIGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>72 pages
Considering other companies charge $4 for a third of that, I think the price is justifiable.

the first issue was $5, then it went to $6, now it's $7. this shit is 92 pages normally (with one backup story) and in my country it was sold for around 2 euros. so yeah. $7 is highway robbery compared to that

Is it good?

Very good.

So are you going to storytime?

american release is slightly censored but still pretty good

What did they censor? The violence or ducktits?

Wdym censored user?

I'm pretty curious about that, I had all this run in the original italian edition and i can't remember anything worth to be censored.

10 pages a buck, not a bad deal.

ducktits are fine i think. i know they called the bullets "tranquilizer darts" but didn't censor the gun or bullet (unlike the main disney books). not sure about ducktits. i know disney america is against guns and violence so there could be more significant cuts further in the series

I don't remember any bullets, doesn't Donald use some kind of stasis beam and a fist? And the evrovianer use brainsuckers.

here's one prime example. one or two more scenes were pointed out in a storytime thread

StoryTIME thread? Sorry I was NOT IN TIME to see it.

i don't have the issues downloaded, sorry

All the scanlations were taken down the other day because of the official translation releases. I found this out yesterday, and so I uploaded what I've got of them to my mega:

mega.nz/#F!FIsGjRqI!agUaaMKQ8F-t42fTjOkIGw

Let me know if any of you folks have something I missed. (I really should go in and rename it all to be more uniform, though.)

they were actually taken down months before, when the series was announced to have an english release. i was the user that asked for the mega, so thanks on that again :)

Shows I've not been keeping up, huh?

That's why you wait for trade, user.

if you don't buy the single issues, the likelihood of a trade will decrease. also could get canned. i want to support this series now that it's in the usa, as it took them this long to bring it over because they thought it wouldn't click with american audiences

>ducktits
please explain

Main girl has huge fukkin' knockers. Not an issue in Europe but in America it's still risqué to give Goldie a cleavage

they're not the same characters, user..

He didn't say they were?

His point is, the Italian Disney artists got away with sexualizing their duck girls in a way that the home office would never allow.

Not officially Disney stuff, but Claudio Sciarrone, an Italian Disney artist, has been drawing a lot of pin-ups like this one in his spare time...

Google "ugly Duckling" for more

Is the comic still ongoing?

it ran for a few years mid to late 90s in italy. it only now got a us release.

actually there is a revival in Italy with PK New Era (a sequel story after this and Pk2).

Bump