Says ed edd n' eddy is one of the worst shows he ever seen

>says ed edd n' eddy is one of the worst shows he ever seen
>also says my little pony: FiM is the best kids show

you know, this has probably been said alot of times before, but i really hate those elitist cartoon "critics" on youtube.

Out of curiosity, what was great about Ed Edd n' Eddy? Not going to bash it since I didn't see enough of it to really judge as a kid, but it always seemed too crude for me to really be entertained by the little that I did see. It seems fairly well received on here and when my friends talk nostalgically about old cartoons though so I must have missed something.

He's shit. But at least he's not a frogposter.

wow he has a stupid opinion on the internet

never seen that before

anyone that uses a south park character creator for their avatar is too autistic to be taken seriously
you got jebaited

You're the way bigger autistic fool for giving a shit about some kids opinion and then making a thread for it.

I remebe using a South Park avatar for all my accounts on random forums and MySpace when I was 12-13 Topkek

good slapstick, characters interacted well with each other and good sound design

i barely watch him, and even when i do i don't take him seriously enough to have a rage-fit.
it just gets me how these people think they're some voice of reason in the animation industry.

and you're even more austistic for giving two shits, about me making a thread on some internet pseudo-critic, and making a reply about it.

Not to mention he's probably one of the biggest Steven Universe dickrider. Everytime he mentions a cartoon he like he always praises Steven Universe like it's the second coming of christ. Look, if you like the show that's fine. But when you shove it in our faces all the damn time it's really getting obnoxious and annoying.

>he mentionned Sup Forums Voldemort show without the words "piss" "shit" and "cunt"
There's your problem

Fair enough. Slapstick has never been hugely my thing, and I was one of the kids who didn't really like the gross-out stuff either (hell, that interfered with me enjoying Spongebob a lot back then), so I guess I really was just never the target audience.

This desu, I like South Park, but South Park avatars are too autistic

I think it's also the fact that EEnE is the last good slapstick cartoon. Shows that focus mainly on slapstick aren't really around anymore and haven't been for a long time. That's how the Eds have endured in people's minds. When they think of good slapstick, they think of old classics like Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry, and then EEnE, because what else is there?

Shmorky drew diaper shitting children. That's a far cry from his flash tub stuff that you think is so great. Go look him up if you don't believe me. But you're being stupid naive little faggot if you believe that he wouldn't fake attempted suicide to get asspats from his retarded fan base.

Oops wrong thread

What's weird is that he likes Drawn Together.

He also doesn't like Regular Show and King of the Hill for some reason. But he has pretty God tier taste otherwise.

Ed Edd n' Eddy more or less captured the essence of suburbinite cul-de-sac culture.

Granted the show is wildly surreal and over-the-top, it typified life for kids in those quiet neighborhoods. No matter what, there were always 3 kids with some sort of scheme to make things interesting.

To add to the other answers, it was very well animated and directed. Which isn't something you might recognize as a kid, but now that you're older might appreciate.
Plus, there was a ton of thought put in to making each character unique and distinctive from each other, from everybody having different run cycles, to each character blinking differently.

Wtf my man

Link the right thread
I'm interested

Kek

It was the kid version of the Three Stooges.

Who even is this

Some dumb cunt off the coast of Australia. He praises My Little Pony and Steven Universe while bashing Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.

I mean what is his name

PhantomStrider and his review process is similar to MrEnter, but more nasally and annoying.