Spider-Man Homecoming Shocker Leaked?

Spider-Man Homecoming Shocker Leaked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URqviqEnRJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=6QzduTVWs2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tom Holland is terribly cute

I have no interest in watching teenage problems and brown teenagers for that matter

TwinK teenage spiderman = NO WATCH

>electricity

Goddamnit

>blue orange yellow and grey
>in completely unbalanced portions
I really hope not

K

IS IT SO GODDAMN DIFFICULT TO PUT MYSTERIO IN A FUCKING SPIDERMAN MOVIE ALREADY JESUS

Only if Bruce Cambell agrees to be Quentin Beck.

What is that design?
No seriously, what is it?

I was about to say fake, but the fact it looks that incompetent makes me believe it is real.

Speaking of which:

youtube.com/watch?v=URqviqEnRJ4

>virginity
>electricity

NEVER FORGET, Sup Forums! NEVER FORGET!

High School Musical 4: Spiderman

Are they for real??? LMAO

This.
I like Holland but they should have made him a college student. Capeshit doesn't need High School bullshit.

Holland is 20, he could still stick around even if they did college stuff.

Oh man Dragonball Evolution does this mean we'll finally get that sequel?

What annoys me is why everyone is so insistent that Spider-Man should be in high school. I even think about RLM going "Oh yeah, he looks like a teenage Parker, it's great" sort of thing. I think what's even more annoying is that Peter being the defacto teenage superhero means all other teenage superheroes get relocated in the MCU. The Runaways should have been a film, but now it's going to Hulu, a second rate netflix. I get the feeling if Marvel didn't get Spider-Man back, we've would have gotten their film.

But I digress. I think the real annoyance is how we're going to get the lame Hollywood bullshit of high school like love triangles and math leagues. God, fucking math leagues.

What's more interesting is that the Hasbro toy set for Spider-Man Homecoming includes Classic Beetle.

What are you on about?

That Shocker shares the same color scheme than Evolution's Goku?

They both even share a v-neck thingy

Exactly.
He could be still the 'kid' superhero being already out of HS. In the comics Spidey was in HS for literally a year in his 60+ publication history. It's just so fucking dumb.
DC is making Flash and Cyborg the youth characters without the need of introducing some John Hughes shit.

wew

Blame Ultimate Spiderman for Peter being in highschool nowadays.

Glad they based him more on comics Shocker and not on UltimatevShocker.

Aye

We actually didn't get Runaways because of Avengers. It was originally supposed to come out in 2012. They had a script written, they had hired a director, they even put out a casting call. They pulled the plug on it because they wanted to focus more on Avengers stuff. Then they kept pushing it back phase after phase before Feige eventually said that it wasn't scheduled and he wasn't sure if it would ever end up on screen but they were still excited about it.

Avengers displaced a lot of planned films that ended up being pushed back several phases (Black Panther was originally planned for 2013) or off the big screen entirely (Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Heroes for Hire, etc).

And I wouldn't be surprised if Spider-Man results in the same. So you've still got a good point.

I think the problem with the Spider-Man narrative is everyone wants Spider-Man to be a different thing. People said that Raimi's Spider-Man didn't tell enough jokes. People said Garfield Spider-Man was too hip and cool. So now we're stuck with a Michael Cera Spider-Man who jokes a lot. Sure, it might be comic accurate, but I feel like it's more RECENT comic accurate. I think that Spider-Man has been seen as this bumbling idiot character who just keeps making funnies and gets slapsticked around. I feel like the narrative has changed Spider-Man to just be the butt end of jokes all the time. Oh, he'll have moments of "OH look, he's really smart", but the thing is, those are always just sparse moments to break up the humor Spider-Man. Like, remember when Spider-Man would actually investigate and try to figure things out about the villain?

Maybe I'm just rambling, but I just noticed a trend I don't like with how the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, Dan Slott Spider-Man, and how Homecoming's trailer just make Pete some bottom bitch to the Avengers. Instead of getting a Pete who is his own person, he's trying to get the admiration of the Avengers, and I don't like that in Spider-Man. I think I really thought about this when my cousin told me that Civil War Spider-Man was the one he hated the most.

We had a leaked set photo months ago

It's like you faggots never read Ultimate Spider-Man. HS Spider-Man can work really well when done competently.

>I have no interest in watching teenage problems and brown teenagers for that matter

Fuck off with that racist shit

>tfw we'll never get confident Groucho Marx Spider-Man on the big screen

That looks like fucking garbage.

Yeah, Ultimate Spider-Man did really affect everyone's perspective of the character.
I find that really tedious. Especially with Iron Man 3 and Thor 2. I feel like we have so many MCU films that are just detours of nothing instead of getting unique projects. Granted, I'm happy with the rest of Phase 3's ambition, but no room for the Runaways? What stories are so major for Phase 4 that you can't use the Ruanways?

And on top of that, we're getting a Spider-Man film every two years, and I'm already skeptical on how Homecoming would add much to the MCU. Like, will they drop the high school cast when he goes to college? Will they actually bring in Gwen and MJ? I just keep looking at Homecoming and I see a redundant film instead of a necessary one.

I thought that was fake

Kill yourself racist scum.

He is.
He is also incredibly lewd.

Why did Roxxon fire him? Why not keep him on the payroll so that they can keep stealing his ideas? What if he goes over to their competition?

Totally agree... He's been an adult for all but a few short years of his comic book existence and e ultimate stuff. But seriously, I'm sick of baby spiderman

It's a small-scale story that fleshed out the character and his life and the more street level stuff. I don't see what's wrong with that when we're getting Ragnarok, GotG, and Infinity War too doing cosmic crazy shit within the next couple of years.

>Sup Forums still thinks Marvel is in charge of this movie rather than Sony

It's pretty obvious at this point if the spastic Amazing Spider-Man style editing on the trailer wasn't proof enough.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9DwoQ7HWvI

What made Ultimate Spider-Man work was there was a sense of Pete vs. the world. It always felt like the deck was stacked against him, and he had to depend on himself. Sure, he had MJ, but that was mainly it. With Homecoming, I'm worried that Pete would have too much support with Iron Man backing him up. I mean, how much danger can Spider-Man be in if Iron Man could always show up and save the day? Ned Leeds I think they're trying to turn into Ganke so much, and I think that character is played too much up for laughs instead of being a good support. Ultimate MJ and Pete bounced off each other well because they did feel like real people. Whereas Ganke was "Ohhh, why not shout anime phrases when you punch?" and "Being fat is just as bad as being black" and it's not the same thing. I'm worried that Ned will be that Ganke, a minority goofball friend just so you could say that Pete has one.

Also, Ultimate Spider-Man never had a girl crush be the crutch of his High School storytelling. MJ and Gwen were friends that eventually became lovers, but not girls he actively perused in school to lead to love triangles and shit.

Glad you said something to this baby racist but also fuck off with that homophobic shit too

I get that this film is mainly a stepping stone, but I can't help but worry that it'll be underwhelming.

I think it's just people hating teens because they're the most annoying population on the planet.
I don't hate young people, but some times 16 to 24s make me want to go on a killing spree.

Or the fact that the preview of Phase 3 that came out recently had no footage from this film.

>You will never be his best friend who is also his lover

>

GotG was s stepping stone in that it had no big effect on the overall story at the time other than introducing the Power Stone and giving Thanos 2 lines.
Nah
Some teenagers are shit and some are alright just like adults.

SHOOOOCKEEEEEEEER !!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw

Normally I'm not surprised by the Shocker, but this Shocker caught me off guard.

I think my big problem with the film is that nothing looks unique about it. We've had 5 Spider-Man films, and this film looks so incredibly safe compared to them. I may not like the Amazing Spider-Man films, but they at least had a tone from the trailers. This just feels so basic. None of these shots look that impressive, nothing looks like it's really creative or wow worthy, it just looks incredibly basic.

>GotG was s stepping stone in that it had no big effect on the overall story at the time other than introducing the Power Stone and giving Thanos 2 lines.

But it did a lot more than that. It showed what the rest of the Marvel Universe was. We get a glimpse of the societies and structure of the rest of the universe outside of the Avengers.

Spider-Man Homecoming feels solely dependent on the Avengers existence. It's not like any of Spider-Man's supporting cast will become a greater part in the Marvel Universe, and for all we know, a bunch of them could be dropped between films. Like, I get why this film exists, but doing the bare minimum will just make a lackluster film.

>Harrison gets cast as Harry Osborn

I do wonder how far they will go with Spidey. At the rate they're going, we'll have 2 Spider-Man films in Phase 4. It would be like fast tracking everything compared to the rest of the MCU.

Probably Logan Marshall-Green's mystery character.

He is a lucky man

B-but he b-belongs to Harrison..

She's probably a beard

Nice! Will the MCU finally die? Took long enough.

Looks like crap. Marvel's first flop.

I don't get it.

He can barely bring himself to smile.

I want him to grind his cute ass on me.

Me too.

Who the fuck is this bitch

I want to peel the suit off him.

Yes.

Some girl all the shitty tabloids said he's dating, all at the same time, who I've never seen before or since, even when he was dancing with his friend until the early hours of the morning.

She's kinda cute though so if he really did bang her, it wasn't a drunken mistake at least.

I want to make him coffee in the morning when we wake up together.

Unf, keep going user.

I want to cuddle with him in bed. He has the luckiest dog in the world, I wish I was that dog.

Ella Purnell a qt british actress

I'm pretty gay but yeah she's really pretty. Maybe she got Tom to indulge his straight side.

Her?

Is she funny?

His doggo is gorgeous

>Making the Shocker suit so visibly busy
But why though?
The OG Shocker design was great!

So is he and his boyfriend.

He looks uncannily like old-school Abner Jenkins.

>hurr why so many poc
>huurr why is he still in high school
>hurr marvel hurrr iron man
>I want to fuck holland ^^!
>me too ^^! x 10
Every single spider-man homecoming thread.

How come gay shit trumps shitposting everytime? How can professional shitposters even compete?

Because he isn't based Toby and Spider-Man 4 never came to be,
Enjoy your inferior costume.

>Not wanting to fuck Tom Holland
What's wrong with you?

>first

Amy Pascal pls.

No need to get all defensive, fagboy. I'm just asking a question.

because "HURR PINAPPLE SUIT TOO CHILDISH"

Gay shitposting is pretty powerful then I guess.

kek

Someone post the video where he falls on the bed and moans plsss

youtube.com/watch?v=6QzduTVWs2o

>user, you were amazing, I can't feel my legs...

because stfu it's a fucking TRAGIK story of a TRAGIK villain whose life was ruined by an EVIIIIIIIL corpopration logic doesn't apply here it's TRAGIK

Shockers are in the trailer you knob