French / Euro comics storytime

Hello anons, it's been a fair while since I've translated anything, but today I bring you something a lot of people have been waiting for, the next part of Alone/Seuls.

I would include the previous volumes, but there's nine of them, we'd be here forever. You can grab them from my mediafire though: mediafire.com/folder/9zhuh4ujcn400/Alone

This one's maybe a little rushed, so I'd very much appreciate any corrections and suggestions (proofreadanon, you still around).

The concept of this series is five kids waking up and everyone's gone, the plot just goes from there, but an awful lot has happened, so if you haven't already, do yourself a favour and read the previous volumes. Official translations are available from Cinebook and they're not bad, you can get them from amazon and digital versions from izneo and comixology (would strongly recommend comixology).

So, away we go, hope someone enjoys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCmeGBDqAu0
youtube.com/watch?v=uhq6Xb7pSOA
youtube.com/watch?v=XkCcFlQpNTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awesome. I just remember the first few pages being shown, but now the whole thing is out?

Has been for a while, I've just been sitting on the translation. They all get serialised in Spirou mag first.

Impeccable reasoning, Terry.

>Gauntlet pimp-slapping

I think the mad master is my favourite/most intriguing character in recent volumes.

Oh shiii... given Dodji's history, this is a pretty evil punishment.

>Channel 6 action weather coming to you live from the storm of the century

Saul confirmed for Akira

>Wonder Woman
>virgin

Holy shit OP you are amazing.
>Read alone about a year ago but stop half way through
>Get through volume 9 and check to see if there is more
>There isn't
>Praying it wont take too long for the rest to get translated
>Check Sup Forums
>Translator user just got number 10 done
Thank you based user.

Anyone reckon the master of knives accidentally killed Lucie IRL and is now trying to make up for it? Or am I forgetting something from earlier on?

So she's definitely the chosen of evil then?

That seems plausible with the rock as a reminder if that's what it was for.

Camille is such a bitch.

You're welcome bro, hope you like it, IMO, this is a really good volume.

Aw shit.

So Toussaint has powers too, would have loved to see him face-off against Saul or someone else.

Poor car

>yfw Terry is not a useless waste of flesh for once

He's really grown on me this volume.

I can't decide if I think this is the mad master fucking with Dodji or if it's that Jezabel girl that was mentioned in volume 9.

:(

He's gotten so mature.

He actually managed to make a working miracle machine. Does this mean Terry's chosen too?

;_;

Bump

Suicidal Saul

>captcha: bicycle wheel

Here is a bump bcs this series rocks

Phil, you know how many volumes will be the complete series?

BTW, no new Block 109?

Suisauldal?

Thanks, yeah I love it too.

If memory serves, the creators have said it'll be 20-22, so we've got a while yet. BTW, the next volume will be called 'Les Cloueurs de la Nuit', not quite sure yet how to translate that, naively, it would seem to be something like The Nailers of the Night, or Nailguns of the night, but I suspect the actual volume will make that clearer, maybe something to do with someone getting confused with colours?

In Block 109, the non-translated ones are Etoile Rouge which isn't very good IMO, there's S.H.A.R.K. which didn't grab me, about Australia and there's Maruta which came out in June last year, but I haven't seen scans of it so I dunno how good it is.

Before I clicked on that image, it looked like Judge Dredd with a chainsaw chasing a kid.

Clou means nail ao must be something like that. As for B109, I have those 2 on my to read list. But right now making my way to read all Luc Orient in French, so not much time for the rest.

Bump

Based translator. I can read french, but it's a lot slower, and most anons can't

Makes sense. But it could also simply him going berserk over the separation.
And it doesn't explain how he found lucile again, unless they died at the same time.

Hory shet the kid did it

I've been waiting for this for so long. Thanks user, I fucking love this comic!

And another bump since this is one of the few non-capeshit stories

I think they made a movie out of this, righjt?

Yeah it just came out, the reviews are fairly decent I think. From what I hear it's a mix of the first 3 volumes plus some new storyline.

Dr. Doudou stepped into the quantum accelerator.

I've seen the trailer, actors don't seem great.

link pls

youtube.com/watch?v=uhq6Xb7pSOA

youtube.com/watch?v=XkCcFlQpNTs

Reporting in.

Tad late now, but I'll proof it tomorrow.

In case of 404, the usual paste will be in the win-o.

That looks... odd.

Yes!

How the hell does he know what a drone is?

weeeeird
and how are they going to get a resolution to the story if the book hasn't finished yet?

bump

Didn't stop Gantz or Akira.

Thank you user.

Does anyone have the mega link so I can read this on the bus?