Does this take place in the same universe as the Avengers?

Does this take place in the same universe as the Avengers?

No

not yet

There's two X-men timelines:

First Class --> DofP main storyline --> Apocalypse

and

Xmen Origins: Wolverine --> X1 --> X2 --> Last Stand --> The Wolverine --> DofP wasteland storyline --> Logan

Deadpool is intentionally obtuse and we don't know where it takes place yet, but it's fair to say it takes place in the current, Lasepool-less, First Class timeline.

All the MCU movies take place on their own universe, and other loose proprieties owned by other production companies take place in their own self contained universe (Blade, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man movies).

While that may be confusing to normies, if you know anything about superhero comics, keeping up with two different timelines shouldn't be that difficult.

No

No, it doesn't even take place in the same universe as the new FOX-Men

3, you forgot Legion

So why the fuck are they introducing X-23 at the end of the timeline AND right before the final X-Men movie before the reboot?
Is it a meta-set-up so everyone can recognize her when the actress shows up in the reboot?

Does Logan exist in the First Class timeline?

What happens to him after Apocalypse

>he final X-Men movie before the reboot

WAIT

X-Men's getting rebooted?

WHY!

Yes. Part of the X-men gimmick to their timelines as per Cable is that all events happen in every timeline just at different points.

So yea she'll be brought in at a earlier timeline point because their parallel project started earlier in their timeline.

olderman with a little girl that happens to kicks ass is an official trope as of now.

leon
kickass
god bless america
last of us

what am i missing?

Because its a shitshow of two timelines and the one with the better actors just ended with Logan.

We've gotta smash that button. Actually use Jubilee in the new timeline and have her hang with NuWolvie father figure and the rest of her adopted siblings.

I think the answer you're looking for is never. They're never giving up the mutant rights when they're getting great reviews and doing billion dollar business on tiny budgets.

No, in the same with BvS and Suicide Squad

>WHY!
Hugh Jackman is getting too old for this shit

The end of Apocalypse had the Sinister guys taking Wolverine's blood. Probably means X-23 is happening at an earlier point in the timeline.

X-23 is literally happening in Logan.

Inspector Gadget

Jackie Chan Adventures

Magneto and Charles tried to recruit him in a bar and he says fuck off.
I know he's released from Stryker's facility when the kids escape. His mind was scrambled a bit, but Jean gave him his name? I think?