I wish SNL brought back TV Funhouse, they were some of their best skits back in the day

I wish SNL brought back TV Funhouse, they were some of their best skits back in the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTxI3mRWTSw
youtube.com/watch?v=EK485B7-VDQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Saturday_TV_Funhouse_segments
youtube.com/watch?v=LWr5SLg8hSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sex and The Country gave me some of the oddest boners...for that year.

Were they gay? Was just one of them gay?

No. They were just a duo. Stop reading so much into things.

I wish we had gotten an X-Presidents skit with George W Bush joining the group
>youtube.com/watch?v=fTxI3mRWTSw

Okay, someone PLEASE help me find out what the hell I saw.

When I was like 5 or 6 (so around 99/00), I distinctly remember seeing a TV Funhouse skit that ended with some dude asking this celebrity if he could put his finger in her butt, which was actually shown uncensored.

Did this really happen or was it some fever dream?

It happened, and the celebrity was Madonna. Can't find the video of it anywhere though. I know it was part of the "Fun with real Audio" segment.

bump for video

weren't they full of gay jokes that moderne daye viewers would find offensive?

Whatever happened to this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=EK485B7-VDQ

He semi-retired. Some fatass american guy beat him a few years ago.

Man I loved these.

Especially any of the ones that took the piss out of Disney. Bonus points fro getting the actual voiceover guy from the Disney VHS commercials.

I like how they used actual DBZ sound effects and a couple shots of the characters.
Copyrights be damned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Saturday_TV_Funhouse_segments

A lot of the sound effects in DBZ are just stock sound effects, you just don't see anyone else use them because of how popular DBZ is.

I wish the same for the Wilhelm scream. OK, use it in a goofy scene or you're Star Wars. But there was one film I was watching recently and it had no business being in it, infact they used it twice. I think it might have been Batman vs Superman.

SNL is a shell of its former glory, now nothing more than another vehicle for fake news by SJW hacks for low information liberals.

>not including now ex-president Barack Hussein O

Of course the SNL snowflakes would never dare slander their god king.

The worst Wilhelm usage ever was the extended Desolation of Smaug throwing it over the death of Thorin's dad. It's such a fucking mood killer.

I remember the one where some dud fucked an animal.
Have never seen it online.

The only one I can really remember was the Dora the Explorer parody. I haven't seen it in years, but I remember liking it.

>he thinks there was a time when SNL wasn't liberal

There was, since now being Liberal means being a raging authoritarian.

The Disney Vault policy is still a thing, right?
>youtube.com/watch?v=LWr5SLg8hSE

I just think that seeing GWB join the X-Presidents would be funnier, not as funny as when Clinton joined but still funny. Though Obama joining would be funny as well.

Wilhelm scream works best when it's tucked away in the background and covered up by other sounds.

Playing it loud and up front and just lampshading it is stupid if your movie isn't trying to be a comedy. And it's not a fresh joke anyway so even comedies shouldn't do it.