Animation Domination General #1: It's NOT an "Asshole Peter" Episode? Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

and saturday

Animation Domination returns from three week hiatus to serve you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. (The "Sunday Funday" name has been officially disowned by FOX, the block is now generic "FOX Sunday", proving to bitter Sup Forumsmrades everywhere that "Sunday Funday" was fucking retarded from the start, I'm glad I never changed the general name. Apologize.)

And:
>stream
lol

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - Nu-Male of Zorn - Quest for Craig (RERUN): Craig decides to run away to gain perspective on his relationship with Edie, leading to a road trip to bring him back; Alan's Zephyrian legs turn out to make him more popular at school.

>7:30/6:30c - The Rerunsons - Trust But Clarify (RERUN): Lisa and Bart are suspicious of Krusty's newest product; newsman Kent Brockman struggles to fit into the changing world of new media.

>8:00/7:00c - The Lisasons - The Cad and the Hat (NEW): Bart decides to betray Lisa, leaving him to literally deal with his guilt; Homer becomes an incredible chess player.

>8:30/7:30c - Pun of Zorn - All Hail Son of Zorn (NEW): Zorn increases Sanitation Solutions' business by drawing in customers from Zephyrian markets in hopes of getting Linda's old job back; Alan tries to become prom king to win Layla back.

>9:00/8:00c - Fummary Gump - The Finer Strings (NEW): The guys decide to form a string quartet, but Peter is left out of the group; Brian is forced to become Carter's seeing eye dog and begins to enjoy his new life of luxury more than he should.

>9:30/8:30c - Bub's Bagels - There's No Business Like Mr. Business Business (NEW): Gayle's cat Mr. Business lands a deal with a pet agent, and Bob learns that Linda is secretly helping fund the cat's career.

>It's a "Peter and the gang decide to start up a music-related activity while Brian abuses his privileges" episode
>Again
>In two consecutive weeks no less
That was quick

Ever notice pretty much all the family guy episodes now are about Peter and his friends?

Peter is best character. Show got infinitely better when they realized this

less speaking roles for the family? maybe they are asking for too much?

I've noticed that and that 9/10 episodes start with a shitty joke on a tv that the characters are watching.

When's American Dad back?

As it should be.

I mean, as opposed to DUDE SOAPBOX BRIAN or "Peter and Lois' marriage is on the rocks!"?

Even Brian/Stewie episodes are starting to run their course

April 10

>Even Brian/Stewie episodes are starting to run their course
They've run their course since 2011.

>friends

*three guys who associate themselves heavily with him

>Bart decides to betray Lisa, leaving him to literally deal with his guilt
Will they EVER have an episode where Lisa feels guilty?

Not with how they write her these days.

Liberals dont feel guilt unless you are black

I think we can all agree Zorn has finally hit its stride

Lisa the Vegetarian believe it or not. While she did make Homer out to be the bad guy (when he really wasn't) she did apologize to him in the end for ruining the party.

I've never seen this episode before. Also that Itchy and Scratchy segment had potential then was lazily squandered away.

Yeah, but that was when the series was still good.

Nowadays she'd get away with sending a roast pig flying and try to convert the whole family into vegetarianism by force.

I'm kinda anticipating an American Dad episode on Trump

Family Guy will probably soon start making cutaway gags about him

At least South Park committed to "no more Trump jokes" already.

American Dad isn't political anymore

desu the best way for liberal media to "deal" with trump is to....... wait for it..... not give him any attention

Hi everybody!

By the way, this is the last episode of the season for Zorn.

Good.

I'm sure they'll work it in

deh hyoooouuuuse

>Paper Simpsons
huh...

>third grade shoebox diorama

>Season 20 South Park
>using the boys

Still behind the curb I see Simpletons

oh wow it's a south park reference that hasnt been relevant for 12 years.
..... and then a california raisins reference... christ that PREDATES the simpsons.
yeah it's pretty okay now

That south Park bit seemed so dated

Ha, that was fun.

That couch gag was the first time they used actual animation cels since the time they stopped using cels

I keep forgetting Adult Swim and Fox are buddy buddy, a good and bad thing

What why is Lisa in a sarong I want to see her legs

>BORT

>Bort

well
that was... shockingly tasteful

>bort reference
Time to hang it up

That's tacky as shit. Like it reeks of Al going "HEY HEY R-REMEMBER THAT? WE'RE STILL COOL BROS!"

jesus, bart has been a puss before but .. crying over the loss of a temporary tattoo? this is a kid who once got an actual tattoo and ruined christmas as a result

>Bart gets an actual man's tattoo in the very first episode

>600 episodes later the writers only give him a temporary tattoo and still have the gall to call him the infamous hellion

Really fires up the neurons.

okay, that gag with the chess pieces?
mwah. top quality joke. love it
that gag with jasper's beard shooting up for no reason? what the fuck
is there a rule they have to balance all the good gags with awful ones within a few seconds? that seems to be how it goes

>he won't stop doin' it
hehehehehehhehe
>that's jive, man
dammit, you were doing so well!

is that david cross?

>Patton Cuckswalt

For fucks sake

Is that Patton Oswalt? The guy who killed his wife?

Yay, King Kong.

>AY CARUMBA! as a scene-ending joke
guys, ... did they hire one of the old writers, like we asked them to, but they literally don't know what year it is?

We Treehouse of Horror now!

and then blamed Trump for it, yes

A very underacted ay carumba at that.

Wut?

The Voresooooooooooons...

>not a burger
>can't watch
I feel left out

>Will they EVER have an episode where Lisa feels guilty?
No the current season writers identify as Lisa. (Pretentious know it all that thinks hollow accolades are a substitute for likeability)

He was such a disappointment of a husband that he drove her to drugs and she overdosed.

>Homer can remember playing chess with his dad but couldn't remember the chili dog nigga from last week

at least she didnt kill him, like phil hartman's wife
i like patton oswalt... as an actor. obviously his opinions are shite but that goes for 3/4ths of hollywood

Don't the writers hate Yeardley, though?

>another Homer retcon episode

wha? the chili dog guy is the one who didnt remember HIM

>even castellaneta does a better garfield than bill murray

Well, that bully joke was oddly placed.

Homer didn't remember the restaurant at first

Oh man, Lenny got out of that suitcase.

>subreddit

sick reddit reference

>a bully joke segway that only lasts maybe 5 seconds

I'm confused.

It's official, Simpsons is Reddit. Go home, we can't discuss it anymore.

Member when Lisa got jealous over Bart having greater musical talent so she brought home a live Tiger that permanently crippled him taking away is chance at good future? Member that BART was the one who felt guilty?

>Rock Dog
>this friday

Is it weird that i'm only learning of this movie's existence now?

FUCK YOU ITS FEBRUARY

in the pocket

I wasn't paying very good attentch

I liked that episode until Bart got fucked over, the show always shits on Bart and puts Lisa in the best light.

>hey it's a bad actor, this must be a real person

And Marge gave him a talking to like he was in the wrong

*deep gasp*
NORWEGIAN CHESS GRANDMASTER MAGNUS CARLSEN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

it had a weird mix of good jokes, bad jokes, and good jokes with terrible timing

>I PLAY CHESS?!?

>that whole segment

Is this a fucking Family Guy episode?

Looks like another one of those "Lionsgate trying to be Dreamworks" animated films. It was already a box office failure in China, its country of origin.

The episode where Lisa gets her own bully was glorious.
Just hearing her being beaten while Willy fixes a towel is a beautiful thing.

>Doesn't anyone wanna watch the Super bowl.

I'm still pissed at the falcons with that massive throw.

are they seriously running chinese movies in american theaters?
we are fucked

jesus christ he got you the hat
he could have just bought you a new hat
the.. ATlantaFALcons
the.. denver broncos

Wait so only Bart could see Patton Osguilt but now Mr. Burns can because joke

Not if it flops.

Aww, that was sweet.

Mr. Burns is already dead

eh. radiation, senility, evil.. pick one

How many times have we heard "Bart has a conscience" as the moral?

>i still don't want to talk to you
i love how for that line alone, he can suddenly act

also howcome once in a long while the credits are in white?

Apparently white credits are necessary when they run with footage behind them.

>Please, I have a family! I'll tell you where they are if you let me live!

is zorn's face modeled on seth mcfarlane's?

Was that an Aghanim's scepter?

Some movies and movie theaters have already been backed by Chinese gangbusters. Huyai Brothers funded some movies like the Day/Night Russian movie series, Hardcore Henry, et al.
And Dailan Wanda owns AMC theaters. Enjoy your American made films, those Asians are ganging up on Hollywood quick.

Don't worry about Rock Dog, since Lionsgate slapped its name on it desperately, it will instantly shit itself.