MJ gets RYV

>MJ gets RYV

>Gwen gets House of M (and possibly 616 since it's obvious she survived Clone Conspiracy)

>Black Cat gets nothing.

It's not fair.

On the plus side, Felicia hasn't fucked a Goblin yet.

She gets me hard
And if you say that's not much, at least it ain't nothing

Felicia is worst girl.

Will first post always be best post?

>Who is Carlie

>Who is Gwen

Gwen fucked a goblin. Good contender for worst girl. Carlie was THIS close to getting goblin tramp stamped. Felicia hasn't Goblin-cucked him. Yet.

Who did mj fuck?

>Who is Carlie
Literally

According to Spider-Man Reign, she kept fucking Peter and died of radioactive sperm.

She fucked Harry Osborn, who later took up the Green Goblin mantle. So she /did/ in fact fuck the Green Goblin too.

He wasn't a Goblin then. She didn't marry peter until after. Hence while she may have fucked a guy who later became a Goblin, she still didn't cuck peter with one. Yet.

It's still getting with a Goblin by technically. Which means, by default, Felicia is best girl.

Felicia has cucked him with just about everyone else, though. Even Wolverine and Daredevil. Now that she's a villain again, it's only a matter of time before she gets a taste of Goblin cock.

Felicia is a lot of fun.

She never cucked him. She's fucked other dudes, but that doesn't equal cucking.

She should get with Miles.

Only when Peter kept ignoring her advancements though. Also

>Implying it wont be revealed she was just trying to get his attention since he moved onto global affairs.

I could see them pairing her with Phil Urich.

Ugh I just remembered what they did to urich.

They're going to make her fuck Norman. They'll be Marvel's new Bonnie and Clyde.

>TFW I remember that Osborn is the next arc

>TFW I remember Slott hasn't done anything with Black Cat since he turned her evil.

I SWEAR TO FUCK SLOTT I WILL END YOU!

BWAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH!!!!!! JUST WAIT, SPIDER-MAN! NEXT I WILL FUCK YOUR AUNT!!!!

If only Slott didnt hate Felicia, I wonder what their relationship would be like if she was still normal, and of course Spidey working for Parker Industries, would she like that?

She could have been a security consultant. It would give her an exciting life of testing security systems and pentesting Parker facilities while still making time for seducing Peter and crime-fighting shenanigans.

He has more time to be Spider-Man, so she'd probably enjoy it, but that would be boring.

Hey, she's been in Silk and Hellcat, so that's SOMETHING user, right?

...Right?

And Venom

This