We haven't had a big girls thread in a while. What happened Sup Forums? Did you all stop loving you giants?

We haven't had a big girls thread in a while. What happened Sup Forums? Did you all stop loving you giants?

We literally just had one

There's only so much giant girl art that isn't related to snuff or vore fetishes, and of those that aren't only a small portion of them are of any actual quality. Of that small portion most of them are rather generic pinups and posing except the chick is a giant, making them worthless to anyone without a giantess fetish (and boring to those whose giantess fetish isn't that hardcore).

giantess fetish is pure autism

We just had one yesterday. But it got deleted. I don't think giantesses are allowed on Sup Forums unfortunately.

Don't see anything in the archives.

>I don't think giantesses are allowed on Sup Forums unfortunately.

Since when?

It's fucking terrible. You can't just have giantesses, it's always gotta be ruined by vore, feet, farts, and all other manner of nauseating shit-tier fetishes.

As far as fetishes go it's mid-tier at best. Easy to justify to normies because it's basically just an exaggerated femdom kink, obnoxious because the community is starved for content and frequently fights with itself, autistic because the fetish frequently overlaps with all sorts of super autistic fetishes (foot, fur, vore, scat, etc.).

Check the catalog idiot

I think that guy that always comes and spams the threads got made a janitor, so he deletes them on sight.

I think you should look at your post user.

Who here is crossing their fingers that Gigantic features some sort of mature or milf giantess side character?

Because the main giantess character is a kid, and I don't want the majority of fetish art in the next year to be inundated with pedoshit.

Is she gonna be in Doom Patrol soon?

Nope. The writer is sucking Morrison cock super hard, and Morrison hates Rita.

You mean the guy that felt ashamed to fap at vore?

No, the guy who comes into every thread to call everyone a 'degenerate' and tells murderfags to kill themselves since they fap to death. He never gives up, he never leaves, and he says the same things every time.

That guy has major autism.

The previous thread got deleted. Why i have no idea. The greentexts weren't rampant and most of the vore postings were kept to a minimum. It was a good thread for what it's worth. Fuck the mod who deleted it though.

We followed the rules and discussed the topic at hand. Let's try to keep this one civil guys

Let's discuss a severely underrated giantess.

how on earth can you not love big feet?

I'll take giantess over futa. At least a giantess can be given a story and background behind them

Why not both?

Giganta needs more comic love. And I may get shit for this, but jumpsuit Giganta was GOAT

I dig giantess but I hate it when people turn it into vore

so remind me about non canon giantess pics

yay or nay?

Fuck Giganta, that old hag. Power Girl needs love.

I love vore.

You uncultured swine. And I refuse to call that woman Power Girl with a chest that flat

A brown giantess named powergirl. Is she a spin-off of the boob window powergirl

I like the jumpsuit too. Theres something about it that makes her look visibly powerful in it.

Personally, the new Giganta design from DC girls is EASILY the best the character has ever been speaking purely in terms of the visual design. Which is surprising since it's the newest iteration of her. Perfectly balanced the jumpsuit and the more ladylike JLU appearance.

Bruh, her breasts are literally bigger than Karen's entire body.

She's the new Power Girl. Karen went back to Earth 1, so her plucky teenage friend who helped her get there took up the mantle of Power Girl.

Yo man, they need to give that girl some big ol tiddies so they can be like wrecking balls when she grows big.

I was always fond of Justice League's Giganta and the contrast of having her be a massive girly girl as opposed to her typical portrayal of a deep voiced brute.

I think what pulls it together is the ponytail. Ponytail + Jumpsuit + Mild Leopard Print= Best design. Her current comic look isnt that great, too sports wear

Her new costume isn't that. It's just not as eye catching.

I like to imagine that Giganta had to stop by the sporting good store on her way to a villain teamup because her costume was in the wash and she just runs with it because it's easier to replace after a fight.

Surprised Priest is willingly using a black character but I'm excited to see what he does with her

>Sporting good store had a giantess sized top
Though seriously, what's the excuse for why Giganta doesn't outgrow her clothes?

She's magic.

That and the fact that the jumpsuit is much bigger. Less bulky ugly boots more cute actual supervillain wear.

Everyone switched to ghosts like how everyone switched from monster girls to thicc to this and will eventually move on to something else again

So does that mean she can use her powers to grow/shrink other things she's carrying?
Has she ever used it like that or does it just work on clothes because you can't have a giant naked woman rampaging?

Ghosts are just a subset of monsters unless they HEAVILY incorporate the afterlife/being dead into the appeal.

Just her clothes.

Why doesn't Giganta just go straight? It's not like she's actually making any genuine headway with the supervillain shit.

Like, imagine how many avenues are open to you that are both legal/helpful AND lucrative. Just go into construction.

It's a bit unclear how her powers work. She can grow and shrink her clothes except sometimes she doesn't.

>Why doesn't Giganta just go straight?

Because every writer who tries to do something interesting with her gets their book cancelled.

Because WW has like 3 recognizable villains who aren't greek gods, I'm guessing

You also have to remember Giganta used to be a gorilla so dont think too hard on how she works fellas

You're mixing up your versions of the character, user. Know your comics.

Maybe she has more fun smashing things down rather than building things up.

Controlled demolition is really important for replacing old infrastructure.

Mind clearing it up then? Which origin does she have now?

Alright Sup Forums, I've got a challenge. Write a Giganta story arc that takes her character in new, interesting ways, in the hopes of eventually including her in either the DCU or the CW shows. Move her around? Give her another love interest? Kill her off and make an all new, diverse Giganta?

Hard Mode: No new superpowers.

Optional Dante-Must-Die Mode: No fetishbait.

That's oddly specific as far as powers go

Depending on the writer it's usually a mix of things going bad for her, writer forgetting about her trying to go straight or Giganta flat out has a fetish for being a destructive giantess

Well what's you'd do is....
>Optional Dante-Must-Die Mode
Impossible

I am shocked, yes, SHOCKED to discover that people in these threads are """fans""" of the characters but don't actually read the comics.

Because after a long, hard day listening to a bunch of entitled students whining and bitching about how you're not letting them turn in their midterm assignment two weeks and they'll just have to take the F, you just want to go home, have a beer, grow to 60ft tall, and punch Wonder Woman around a bit.

Janet Van Dyne vs Giganta; who wins and why

Whats a comic?

No idea why but your post made me wonder how much money she could get churning out giantess fetish videos or going to the DC equivalent of sizecon

> all these gentlefags

This desu

It was more a thought excercise than anything. Hence the "optional".

Personally I'd play around with the idea of making her a bit younger, more of a freak in the sense that her natural state is being big and normal size puts active strain on her.

Show how, unlike other superpowers, being giant actively hurts her life, and tie that back into her justifications for being a villain.

Also make her powers genuinely terrifying again. Put her up against street tiers who are absolutely not prepared for something that large that can move that fast and hit that hard, showing how terrifying that power is and all the potential for abuse that comes with it.

It just dawns on me that a /size/fag with enough money probably could afford to just buy themselves a shrinking device in the DCverse

At least one version is a bodysnatcher that is walking around in what is essentially the skin of her murder victim.

Is that Black cat writer from last thread here again?
I'd love to see more of your stuff

Melts down evil what did she mean by this?

With the power of good!

Don't look it up user, you don't want to know.

Ok hear me out, we make Giganta the daughter of Atlas. Shes not really all that upset about her fathers eternal torment, but she is sick of being treated like trash for being the spawn of a titan. She wants to topple the old gods palace around them, thus putting her at odds with Diana. How did I do?

>C'mon, Doris, you can do this. Go in, get big, rip all your clothes, smash a car while naked, make more money than you do in a month teaching, and no one gets punched in the face. Christ, my doctorate pays less than internet weirdos.
>You can do this, no one's gonna say anything, no one knows you here- Oh, I'm sorry, didn't mean to bump into you there...Wait, Cheetah?
>Oh, hey Giganta I was just, just...
>Barbara, are you crying?
>N...no...I... Oh God, I ate a bunny rabbit on camera while making orgasm noises!
>Christ Barb, don't worry, it'll be okay. Lots of villains go through rough periods, no one cares what you do to keep food on the table. Besides, we're villains; anyone gives us shit we'll just kill them.

That would be the current one, but she didn't kill the woman. The woman was in a coma and her mind was swapped into Giganta's gorilla body.

I'd read it. Good job with the optional Dante-Must-Die mode.

I'd read it. And thank you for not doing the Must-Die mode.

What's better Sup Forums? Giantess and normal man or shrunken man and normal sized girl?

Inb4 some autist gets buttmad the girl who:
>is the daughter of a giant world devourer
>is capable of assuming any form she pleases
>is a literal world eater
Isn't a "real" giantess because she was human sized in her book.

I prefer shrunken man and normal size girl. It feels more intimate.

Hello user, it is me again, what would you like me to write about? Feet? Vore? China? Cleavage? Cuddling?

>You will never have an accident that ends up shrinking you down.

>You wont be reduced to a living artifact.

>Black Cat will never steal you.

>She wont stuff you in her cleavage and zip up her skin tight outfit.

>You wont bounce around in her sweaty boobs all day.

>She wont make you her little play thing.

Shrunken guy, for much the same reasons as , more one on one opportunities

Hooray!
Vore or buttstuff would be nice

Shrunken man if the girl is a sadistic or domineering person, giant girl if she's very clumsy or bashful.

>being deposited into some desk drawer with all the other guys she's shrunken and used as play things but she's now bored with

>She'll never come home, upset about how she lost her bag of goodies.

>She wont decide to try and keep her mind off things.

>You wont hide behind furniture, knowing what could come next.

>She wont get down on all fours and search the house as if she were a cat, looking for her mouse.

>She wont find out and toy with her meal.

>She wont press her feet together, trapping you between her legs.

>She wont begin to pat you around with her large, powerful hands.

>She wont giggle to herself in an amused manner as you struggle to get back up, only for her to flick you over again.

>She wont decide that she has had enough fun.

>She wont wrap her enormous index finger around her and bring your to her giant, perfect face.

>You wont feel her hot, thick breath pour over you as you are slowly brought to her pillowy lips.

>She wont plop her into her wet mouth, before closing it.

>She wont slosh you around with her saliva, pressing you against the roof of her mouth and rolling you around with her toungue.

>She wont start to taste every inch of you, savoring the flavor as if you were candy.

>Her mighty tongue wont roll you ontop of her pearly white teeth.

>It wont slowly lower on you as she starts to chew.

>You wont find out that you just reform after the painful chewing.

>You wont find out that the accident gave you a healing factor too.

>It wont dawn on you that she can now play with her little mouse how ever long she likes.

>She wont slowly tilt her head back and let you side down her wet tongue.

>You wont fall down the back of her throat.

>You wont find herself in her pit of her stomach.

>You wont have milk and chewed up tuna roll over her as Felicia moves onto her next meal.

>You wont began to bounce around her stomach uncontrollably as she leaps through the city, stealing.

>You wont find yourself in a pool of filth the next day.

>You wont suddenly realize that you are in a toilet.

>You wont look up and see what you believe is some odd, perfectly round and plump eclipse blocking out the sky

>That eclipse wont move for you to realize it was Felicia's beautiful bare ass.

>You won't see Black Cat's beautiful face looking down at you afterwards, laughing at your position.

>She wont place a finger on the handle, teasing about flushing you.

>She wont scoop you out of the water, realizing she can do whatever she wants with you.

Gotcha user, give me a sec.

This

>You wont find yourself on her couch, having fully been broken into accepting that you were now this cat lady's new toy.

>You wont hear the loud echo of the clicking of her heels against the hard floor.

>You won't hear the the haunting 'click clacks' get louder and louder.

>You won't see Felicia appear in the door way, making her way in.

>You won't look around in horror attempting to find a way down from your position.

>She wont move over, not realizing you are there.

>She wont turn around right in front of you, leaving you to stare up at her beautifully round, black, skin tight, spandex covered ass, leaving room for you to see her camel toe from there.

>You wont attempt to run as you see her legs bend, indicating she will drop her weight on you, taking a seat onto her couch.

>You wont get stuck under the powerful force of her right cheek, crushing you against the fabric of the couch.

>You wont start to call for help.

>You won't realize that she soon noticed what she had sat on when you start to feel the vibration of her purring all around you.

>She wont casually tease you, asking how things are under there.

>She wont bounce up and down, with you under her, adding more discomfort

>She wont raise both her legs, as to put more pressure on her behind.

>You wont continue to struggle against her all mighty power effortlessly.

>She won't finish her show, casually disregarding you under there.

>She wont give a light giggle as she comments how you two aren't done yet.

>She wont re-position yourself so that you are now between both her cheeks.

>She wont clench her cheeks together, holding you in place in between the crack, covered by her spandex.

>She wont start to walk up to her room.

>You wont feel each cheek on either side of you that you are firmly stuck between move up and down with each step she gives.

That thing has a penis.

And the semen that comes out of this penis melts people to death.

Nice, thanks user

Love it! Great stuff, user! I would love it if you could write about feet or cuddling.