Powers Pt. 7

Picking up where I left off yesterday with Powers Vol. 2 #23. Previous thread is located here.

>Bendis was once a Maoist who championed the murderous ideology of Mao Zedong and the Khmer Rouge. We condemn Sim and Moore of their political sins, but Sim tried to prove he was not a hater after "Cerebus". And Moore insisted he loathed misogyny but had simply done as told. Maybe they were full of shit but at least they tried to publicly distance themselves from extreme politics.

>Not Bendis who espoused the most extreme, murderous, and destructive form of leftism. Comic bloggers, so outraged about long retired Sim and long irrelevant Moore, never demanded of Bendis to face up to his past sins. Unlike Ditko and Miller who candidly confessed their approval of, respectively, objectivism and fascism, Bendis has never ever apologized in general, or in specific to the countless victims of the tyrants he supported with all his heart.

>Bendis celebrated and championed Mao's total destruction of culture and intellectual life and the Khmer Rouge that transformed Cambodia overnight into a genocidal stone age Marxist state.

Fuck that piece of shit.

Starting from home so bumps would be SUPER appreciated. Need to get some serious statistics grading

Predictable.

But I do appreciate the bump though, so thanks buddy.

I won't rest until everyone knows of his crimes.

"Admirable, but mistaken."
-A Big Guy

So apparently Powers is like 3 or so issues away from hitting the 100 milestone? That's pretty impresive, I wonder if Bendis will revert to the original numbering for that occasion.

Doing great work, mein duder

How many of these we got left? We're well past the point that I fell off

What are you planning to do after this anyway?

I'm currently grading statistics homework and I wanna blow my brains out.

I wish he did. I'm getting tired of renumbering to a new volume after 12 or so issues.

Issue 30 is the final for volume 2. Then we got volume 3 and then powers The Bureau and then I think another volume after that. Volumes 1 and 2 though were the longest.

This ain't your blog, fucko.

>I wish he did. I'm getting tired of renumbering to a new volume after 12 or so issues.
Agreed. Besides, isn't it much more impressive-looking a #100 to show how long you've been around? Astro City is hitting that very same milestone later this year and while it's been renumbered a few times Busiek still decided to wear that badge proudly and put a big "100" in both covers.

If you don't want to scare away new readers then just put a big fat #1 whenever a new arc starts.

>If you don't want to scare away new readers then just put a big fat #1 whenever a new arc starts.
That sentence makes me sad

It's just the reality of things, old chum.

Granted, what I just said didn't work so well for Spawn and Savage Dragon, but it's not like Powers was ever selling like gangbusters anyway so I don't see the point of relaunching over and over again.

"The Lance" in the TV show is just as big of a piece of shit as the one here.

Always knew Deena was a sociopath