Young Justice

Why did they make him so slow?

Pre-speed force Wally was almost street level. That episode with the heart transplant is a direct adaption of a Baron issue.

When will he dump Artemis and get with Linda?

He was a hormone-addled teen, not slow

Because Post-Crisis, but before Waid, he WAS slower than Barry, and also needed to eat a lot.
As for why Impulse was faster, who knows. I'd say it was because in the comics, he was faster than the Wally they're basing off, but by the time Bart showed up, Wally was already faster than Barry.

I ask myself the same question about the CW Flash show every day.

So it wouldn't be as bullshit that he doesn't fix everything automatically.

they kept all the powerlevels on a fun limited scale so they werent OP

To give a power difference between the adults and the kids.
Greg said something along the lines of how each speedster got their powers leading to the different results.
Jay Garrick was by accident, Barry recreated the accident in a lab, Wally recreated it in a garage, and Bart was gentics.

fuck thinking about that episode makes me remember how much i liked this show

Do you think next season we'll get him back faster?

How about Meghan?

Shes the exception.

Who was in the wrong here?

she's a filthy white martian

neither knew, why would ollie go look for the old Roy that was most likely dead when the Roy he knew for the past few years who even though didn't like him he loved like a son
Roy-lite is mad because he feels inferior its his complex that makes him angry not actually righteousness

More like Weisman always nerfs everyone but his pet characters.

because he's !flash

Bart pretty much says that Wally is slower because he's not an Allen.

Don't know if he was trying to be a dick or if that was the actual explanation, maybe the lightning that hit Wally was weaker than the lightning that hit Barry or Wally lacked the correct chemicals?

Also Weisman doesn't like the whole speedforce thing and doesn't follow whatever speedster rules are established in the comics.

Probably never, Weisman is doing his own thing.

But Wally IS his pet character. He likes underdogs.

Not gay enough.