I will only watch this if she im gets sexualized somehow

I will only watch this if she im gets sexualized somehow

Well in some flashbacks she's in a dress, does that count?

Does she get in a relationship and is implied to get fucked?

Not yet at least.

It's a girl?

No, you'll just have to watch the guys get sexualized.

what does sexualized mean? because she is mai waifu

more feminine
skimpy outfit
sexual overtones

She?

I have to say, they really fucking got me with that plot twist. When they showed that picture of "his girlfriend" I thought she looked like she could be his sister and never thought anything more of it.

No I like her better the way she is

>more feminine
You might get this, maybe.
>skimpy outfit
>sexual overtones
nah

>not a single person in the show even implies that they suspect she's a girl
>Keith mistakes her for her brother and literally fucking says "Pidge, stop thinking of your girlfriend"
>she reveals her actual gender
>LOL WE ALREADY KNEW THAT IT WAS SO OBVIOUS

Allura: I've known for quite some time
>was shocked to find out just last episode

Anyone else kind of bored pf Pidge? They do a really bad job showing off her personality and rarely does anything cool. All the times they have her on solo missions its piss easy and she's in little threat.

Plus her back story does a horrible job establishing her as a techy.

They just didn't want to look stupid like Lance

>more feminine
that's.. not possible
>skimpy outfit
i'm with you man. still waiting for pidge in boxers and tank top
>overtones
what? like pidge getting hot and bothered? that'd be nice

seriously? you didnt notice the different facial features and hair, with matching features on the girl? or.. yknow, the fact that this is obviously a girl
it was obvious, dude, they just.. didn't wanna make it an issue. it's wise to just let people keep their secrets even if everyone knows them. for one thing, she might take her shirt off in front of you

couldnt disagree more, season 2 gave her SO MUCH cool shit to do. I love that she actually wanted to sit down and learn altean, because universal translators dont help with writing. i love that she hates nature just like all of us nerds, but then nerds out over biology and realizes how it's just tech made of different material.

All the paladins run a train on her in the season finale, is that sexualized enough?

That's almost as bad as the Keith = Galra reveal for the team happening OFF SCREEN IN BETWEEN EPISODES