Why do creators hate Sup Forums so much?

Why do creators hate Sup Forums so much?
Sup Forums has had some pretty big musicians visit them.
Sup Forums has Trigger staff live watching with the Anons and answering questions.
Sup Forums has had actors crash the board.
Even the horsefuckers got their goddess to show up.

So why doesn't anybody show up here?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/41647974/
twitter.com/justinroiland/status/437304574001430528?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we've had several you newfag

Rebecca Sugar lurked here.

>newfag
Creator's used to show up here all the time. Not anymore of course since the board is complete shit now.

Because Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of screaming autistic manchildren.

Hi, I am Tara Strong.

Maybe you should lurk more and ask questions instead of making baseless claims.
For a start, we've had Steve Lieber and Ian Flynn.

didn't that guy who made mighty magiswords come here often?

>Brandon Graham and James Stokoe have both posted on Sup Forums
Good times.

MOMMY

Because Sup Forums has shit taste and complains about everything.

I bet Peter David makes all the "Frollo did nothing wrong" threads

Stop voicing Harley.

Because Sup Forums is on Sup Forums and Sup Forums is known as the internet hate machine, and comic creators are generally enormous pussies that fear conflict as are the crowds they pander to on social media so they are left no choice but to virtue signal how horribad Sup Forums and by extension Sup Forums are or risk backlash.
Ironically the fact that Sup Forums are also enormous pussies that fear conflict is lost on them.
That said occasionally some content creators do come here, they are usually the good ones.

>Why do creators hate Sup Forums so much?
Because those creators know they create shit and they hate us for calling it shit

Most creators don't like being called hacks,say what you will about leddit but most comic creators give AMAs there because they know they'll be treated with slight respect,Sup Forumsntrarians whining at everything doesn't make this board the most exciting one to visit

stokoe storytimed his own goddamn comic before it even came out

you don't get more based than that

Literally talks about visiting and trying to bait people by shitting on Rick and Morty

When was the last time Cope showed up in an Unsounded thread?

Mostly this but it's also their fragility. And that's not necessarily to call them bitches (though many are) it's just to say that many creatives don't like criticism, even if it's "good" and "constructive". Why come to a place where you know that'll be pretty prominent and completely unfiltered?

Also, I'll be quite honest, with the political slant of much of what they write the Sup Forums side of me and many other avid Sup Forums posters would come out. It wouldn't be a nice or publishable-on-huffpo. Unless they're gay and looking to be called fag for clickbait.

last week

Autism.

"In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a magic xylophone, or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder."

Also the Sup Forums cancer.

Oh. Okay then.

Rebecca Sugar and Natasha Alegri come from here. Hell, Fionna was OUR idea and an user came up with the name "Cake".

Rick&Morty creator comes here, and one of the character designers was a famous artist on AT threads.

Alex Hirsch also confirmed on coming here.

Damn, even Bendis said that he checks Sup Forums now and them.

Shit, I'AM a profissional animator and I'm here.

You look like a whinny fag.

I remember when someone asked the guy who directed that episode that question. He had no idea what was going on and thought it was a legitimate complaint

Dave Sims posted on here before

It's tough to blame it on Sup Forums because these boards aren't fucking exclusive. The global political landscape is incredibly fucking divisive. Only a fool would think there's anywhere to escape from that, especially in discussions about up-to-date periodical stories.

It wasn't Sup Forums that brought politics to comics. And it wasn't Sup Forums that started discussing the politics that appear in comics on the comics board. The website is Sup Forums not Sup Forums. Many of us post in multiple places.

>/mlp/
We are probably the prime example of having access to the staff.

Horsenews and Equestria Daily frequently get responses from the staff.

At conventions, they acknowledge we are asking the "hard" questions and know exactly where the questions came from because /mlp/ is basically on theit schedule.

During the first season, the entire staff was INVITED by their own to come to Sup Forums to see our reactions.

No, he hasn't.

He won't communicate with anyone who hasn't signed his petition.

Also, you got his name wrong.

>Why do good creators hate Sup Forums so much?
Fixed.

He did a Q&A a few years ago

The creator of Miraculous Ladybug has been here and I know some others French creators have too.
They'll would probably come if Sup Forums knew more about the non-mainstream stuffs.

Can confirm that a lot of pros come through here. I don't know about major creators though because I don't know any major creators personally. But pro animators, pro writers and pro artists are always hanging around.

>Sup Forums has had actors crash the board.

Who?

If you mean desuarchive.org/co/thread/41647974/ that wasn't him.

>actual Dave knowing our Bleach and Tom Preston memes
Wew.

>Steve Lieber
One cool dude right here. Nobody shocks the shocker.

Is there a chance that I could've told Dan Slott to kill himself?
Because that would brighten my day.

I remember when Steve Lieber would visit every single time we story timed his works. The dude was really fucking awesome.

dane dehaan went on there one time

it's the only thing Sup Forums can lay claim to despite their insistence otherwise

Felicity's boyfriend once posted in an early arrow threads and then she posted here herself once everyone started ripping on him for being a hambeast.

This was well before Sup Forums began to loath her, in fact it was even before we began to love her.

Or was that Sup Forums?

Used to tell you all who I was but you're all the worst. Now just lurk and am the worst with you.

Suck my dick, please. You can still suck even if you aren't really Tara btw.

Which comic?

We're bad people.

This is a bad place to be.

We're only here 'cause we're stupid, stupid addicts.

Orc Stain

Back when it was still coming out.

>Shit, I'AM a profissional animator and I'm here.
Have any examples?

Who cares?

Thank you, user. You're secret is safe with me.

Cameron Stewart linked to one of the hypercrisis threads about Pax Americana in chronological order on his twitter

Most likely the brony faggot that made that really shitty Rick and Morty Court video.

Because so many of you are insanely racist, sexist, immature, angry, fucking retarded, self-loathing, delusional fat fucking idiots.

>calls people immature
>calls people fat fucking idiots

Welcome to Sup Forums kid.
Funny how Sup Forums was always known as the internet hate machine, yet it was moreso about not putting up with bullshit. When tumblr and reddit and other cancer sites moved in, that's when the real hate came in, hence all the Sup Forumstards and SJWs on Sup Forums.

No wonder why she is how she is.

Yeah and?
I guess the fucking retarded part was definitely right too

You don't know how much I really wish you were a hot girl with a thick butt user.

Is she /ourguy/

Hell no, she is /invisiblekidsguy/

>Shit, I'AM a profissional animator and I'm here.
Fuck off m8

>talk shit about creators relentlessly every day of the week
>"WHY WON'T THEY COME VISIT OUR BOARD???"

Not, really Sup Forums anons are not really much different than people anywhere else, just that no one puts on airs, like in other places.
Here you can say what you will and no one will ban you, people can't ostracize you, other posters can't silence you and you don't have an identity to have attacked that would make people conform out of fear of suffering the same.
It's just that this format offends some people and yet they choose out of all places on the internet this place and bitch about it, just like yourself.
Nothing more annoying than someone whining about something they choose to do.

So it's just easier and safer for creators, often of family friendly shows, to go places where they are guaranteed a sanitary experience, I frankly don't care and see no value in talking to creators.

lol

>ignoring the times Ronnie came
>ignoring when Ronnie gave us his blessing for the whomp edits

Bendis makes it so easy though. I mean, he probably doesn't deserve half the shit we give him, but he definitely deserves the other half.

that is every board.

You got an archive link, bud?

Would YOU come to this fucking shithole?

>Sup Forums has had actors crash the board

This has literally never happened.

He talks about it on the h3h3 podcast and Kevin Pierra's podcast plus
twitter.com/justinroiland/status/437304574001430528?lang=en

Sup Forums has had Reanimator Lovejoy of the Protomen and Kamiya visit them once.

>Bendis does an AMA on Sup Forums
>Replies consist of "Bendis?"

everyday I pray to Stokoe hoping he might release a new book.

The creator and animators of Harvey Beak posted here

They have. Multiple times.

A surprisingly large amount of creators used to lurk Sup Forums to get unvarnished opinions of their work.
Very few do any more since there is very little discussion of their work outside of Steven faggot Universe
Sup Forums is sub tumblr in content now

Oh, thanks for the revelation. I wasn't convinced by all the other posts, but yours did the trick.

I don't know what you came here for, if you didn't want people to answer your question.

I feel like Koyima would love shitposting about his own games or giving out "leaks" or "hints" about them.

I don't know why you came here thinking you have something to add, even though everybody else already gave much better answers.

Because you don't read webcomics.

Morbi and Gob drop by all the time we have stuff for their webcomics.
Hell I think Mary-Sensei from Let's Speak English did once, too.
VanHeist once popped in a Gogo thread, and loved the mindless term "Mary Sue Ultrabitch"
And Paranatural's creator was at least aware that we were crazy about his made-up language way back in the day.

Ronnie used to show up in Whomp threads from time to time as well

Not really the same thing.

I don't think OP asking why we don't get people who are pretty much soundcloud-thread teir. He meant big two published or has a show on television type people.

>I don't think OP asking why we don't get people who are pretty much soundcloud-thread teir. He meant big two published or has a show on television type people.

Well we did get bendis that one time but they're all busy and likely don't have time to visit a board that talks shit about them either way

>Sup Forums has had actors crash the board.

Bullshit

Gee no wonder SU is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo

I think Gillen was confirmed to lurk, was he not?

>Have any examples?
there's a good dozen or more drawfags that regularly contribute on this board that can be considered professional animators, storyboarders and comic creators.
Some of them actually don't suck, at that.