Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/status/833708735193300993
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dick is more skilled than Bruce? so like, if he weren't a manlet he could potentially win?

Earth 0, but I can dig it.
Though I do want an explanation for how Tim is a worse fighter than Steph and how Dick is better than Bruce.

what are they being ranked for?

Ass apeal?

There's no way fucking Duke could take Tim in a fight.

NO. WAY.

>Duke over anyone
did i miss something?

>Tim at the bottom
As always.

Dick best Batman confirmed. Brucefags on suicide watch.

The tweet he's replying to is at the bottom.

duke couldn't take stephanie in a fight

I honestly doubt King has read Morrisons run though

twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/status/833708735193300993

GOT EM

he read enough to make Dick and Damian be cute together

seems like an accurate list

timfags on suicide watch

Apparently the supposed best writer in comics fundamentally misunderstands the biggest character in comics. Weird.

No he actually gets it. Bruce is jack of all trades, master of none.

>Dick
>More skilled than Bruce.
Get this faggot off Batman already.

There would be no list if it wasn't for Batman. He is the list.

He's still not the best. Deal with it.

So is Dick.

Bruce is a better fighter than Dick.

>Dick is less skilled than the man who trained him

I'm sorry m9, Dick is better

>>Kate above Jason.The gap between Dick and Jason that high.Duke above Tim Goddamn Drake.Kingfags will defend this faggotry

>it backfires to show his poor writing

good the issue was great until the end

Bruce is a worse acrobat than Dick.

You're right, Batman is shit, King clearly thinks so so it must be true.

Correct. Everyone with a brain realized Bruce was terrible ages ago.

>Dicks better even though Bruce whooped his ass and has far better martial feats.
And Bruce is a better fighter, smarter and stronger.

Well Tim is "dead", so Duke wins by default.

>Tim's at the bottom
Maybe King's alright.

Clearly Dick let Bruce win. He would win if he was trying.

I know, Bill Finger and Kane should have done us all a favor and not bothered.

>taking what Tom King says seriously
According to him Dick can go toe to toe with Midnighter.

Dick is clearly his waifu, of course he can beat everyone and eveything.

>Batfags mad that bats can't be the bestest at everything
Stay triggered.

Except Cass apparently.

Actually in one of their fight Bruce stop fighting Back and let Dick make a bitch out of himself.
Batman isn't the best at everything. But he's still better than Dick at fighting. No one is arguing about Cass being better than Bruce.

this seems like a joke since he has dick above bruce but in general writes dick like he's not that good

he is smarter but we're ranking on fighting skill alone

Duke over stephanie and tim?
WOW amazed
Jason below Damian
Damian above Tim

King is trolling imo

>Dick above Bruce

He's certainly more agile, but a better fighter...Idk. Quoting Dr Hurt:

>Bruce Wayne failed to stop me, Mr Grayson. You dare imagine yourself superior to a Wayne?

Stephanie"can't beat a mob boss" brown above Tim lol

Batman trained everyone on the list so he is basically #1 by default

only the normie batman fans think batman can beat up anyone

Tim was usually written as being a poor fighter when compared to the rest of the Bat Family but was also said to be the second smartest after Bruce.

That's not how it works unless you assume they could only ever know what he taught them and not be able to improve beyond that.

Also he didn't train Cass nor Damian.

I'm mad Tim is at the bottom below Duke and Stephanie

Tim is shit

Intelligence comes into play in fighting and it's doesn't matter because Bruce still has him beat in strength, experience and technique. Especially considering he mastered more martial arts and have more time to find the usefulness of them.

>Cassandra Cain and Dick Grayson are the toughest opponents Batman has ever faced

Yeah I don't think so

Dick is only better in flippy shit than Bruce
As you see in the arkham games flipping around people gets you killed easy

Tim fags BTFO again

He still received fight lessons from Lady Shiva.

Duke is barely a street fighter.

This is only a Batfamily list not a DCU fighters list. No Black Canary, Shiva, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, etc.

Is Barbara that shitty of a fighter that she doesn't make the list?

>Dick was a trained acrobat and gymnast at 14 and was taught combat skills for the next 7+ years by a master
>Bruce started training at 18 or so alongside various other techniques
Eh, it checks out but they're close

>Stephanie
>above anyone

It's only a top 10. Alfred would be above her though.

>>duke in the top 10 but Barbara's not

And God forbid if he ever fought someone who was somehow more than human. He can't even handle his own protege.

Barbara ought to be in the chair.

Duke is above Babs.

Preptime isn't just a meme you know?

These sidekicks are getting out of control holy shit.

I understand Dick being better than Bruce considering it's been said in the past he has more natural ability than Bruce and started fighting at an earlier stage in life.

Honestly it is true that most of the people he fights aren't really skilled.

It is entirely a meme but I guess even if you take it seriously it somehow falls apart when he fights Robin and Batgirl.

Batman is such a Mary sue he can't even beat up his kids.

>proteges can never surpass their masters
End this meme
>Bruce is slightly worse than Dick
>Dick can go toe-to-toe with Midnight er is a pure 1 on 1 fight
Fuck off with this shit.

I guess I'm just surprised. I wouldn't consider Helena Bat-family at all, and Duke is just so damn new that it's sort of a shock that the oldest Batgirl who's been fighting as long as Dick himself has is so low. She's also not as good at tech as Tim is so I would have thought she'd be a better fighter at least as compensating.

Dick wasn't even Robin until he was 16 in this continuity. And his aged was stated to be only around 21. Bruce is 32 and has been training longer than Dick's 5 years.

The most iconic villians in the world aren't that skilled that's a great insight maybe we should reevaluate this whole superhero comic thing.

They are good because they pose psychological questions and shit not because they are skilled. Basically only Ra's is exceptional. Don't be retarded here.

Nah, King had Middy wreck his ass. Seeley had Dick beating him.

>Dick has been repeatedly demonstrated to be worthy of the mantle of Batman but not quite as good as Bruce, the person who taught him everything he knows
>Midnighter would be the hardest fight Batman has ever faced

You fuck off

This.
Bruce can beat Dick and Cass because he studied them and know their weaknesses. He combines his skills with smarts.

Helena almost has to be by definition. She's a spinoff of his daughter. She'll always be Batfamily.

Yeah everyone knows in order to take down Batman you just have to pose psychological questions to him and he folds. Except for Ra's al Ghul who is the only person who has ever given Batman a real threat in his entire history.

The denial in this post

Batman doesn't get taken down and that's partially protagonism but also because he really doesn't face opponents as skilled as him. The people on that level are his allies.

He's not a Batman villain. I did leave him off the general list though.

While Dick and Cass just run at their opponents with flailing arms and their tongues hanging out.

yeah this is true
not sure what they excel at above Bruce especially dick when he only knows what bruce taught him

well he did train damian user
there was a big issue about damian wanting to kill but bruce was teaching how to go non lethal

Only on Sup Forums would it be a controversial statement to suggest that Batman's villains are not generally skilled fighters that come close to his level.

isn't she earth-two though?
King is ranking by earth-one

Bruce's fighting skills have become stupidly high as time went on. Apparentry he's equivalent to Karate Kid at points

Cassandra was trained so hard by the league of assassins that she became autistic, and Dick was a world renowed acrobat alongside his parents before he became batman's ward.

To be fair Bruce didn't teach Dick acrobatics, which is the thing Dick excels at over Bruce

Actually King is ranking by Earth-0 and made a mistake there. But my point is that Helena Bertinelli would not exist without Helena Wayne so that meta link will always be there.

Well I can only imagine what would happen if he faced opponents that were as skilled as him. We could call them "villains", and they would pose these things called "threats" and "danger", and we could use them for "effective storytelling".

Gee I wonder why

I agree they're fucking stupid and Batman should have killed them a long time ago.

This is N52 Helena though

Dick is such a mary sue that writers have to pretend he's better than Bruce but never show it.
Bane making him his bitch is even more hilarious now that we have this list

which also omits babs who has beaten Dick

This is what you're not getting. Bane is not as skilled as him at fighting just because he can win. It's the strength and intelligence that got him.

Acrobats aren't generally skilled fighters and Damian received similar training to Cass except they also trained his brain, regardless, they're still kids.

Babs should never ebat Dick, but Dick should be able to beat Bruce sometimes

>Bane is not as skilled as him at fighting just because he can win at fighting

King apologists, everybody

Batfags in denial

>Babs
>ever beating anyone