Same VA Thread

>Hello, 911 emergency? There's a handsome guy in my house! Oh wait, cancel that. It's only me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFmWNIGPiJM
aprilwinchell.com/audio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

(also if this thread get deleted)

everythings coming up Milhouse!

....floaty crown-y things!

I don't believe you

Alpha-5 from Power Rangers. The 90s one that didn't look godawful.

>(Screaming) Why did you quit working on me?! She always fools me, Orel. "I'll make things better dear. Drink me. Put me inside you, I'm great!" And she chokes me just like every other whore out there! They're all worthless, kid. Every woman. Don't let 'em get ya. All of 'em wanna get ya. They just grab you and pull you into them! And then you're forced to stay in and pull out and stay in and pull out! And then they gut ya. And then they grip ya by the part where it counts. And then they start squeezing things out! Things that are like weights around your head! You sit there for the rest of your life, with nowhere to go and no one to be!!! AAAAHHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!!

its true, the best venom outside of the comics was cosmo and dad

Why don't you say we do a little...overtime?

This made my day

Well, Mr. President, if you wanna talk about getting screwed with your pants on...

And Jorgen.

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND

Sulsul! Plerg Majah Bliff
Whippna Choba Dog!
Blursh! Meshaloob! Blursh!

whos the qoute from?

Johnny Bravo.

Wands and wings

What, What, WHAAAAAAAAT!,
IKE!!! Bad Baby!!!

>posting a well known VA in a same thread
This is for fun trivia not obvious things

Holy shit no way, Im a huge gargoyles fan, didn't know

.....holy fuck

I lve thread like these blowing peoples minds, even If I don't know who half the qoutes are from.

for instance:

Look up Jeff Bennett. He's in my opinion an underrated VA.

I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something - break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control. Not even for a moment. Someone could die.

But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut lose and show you just how powerful I really am.

Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?

Hey, good looking! Want some mayonnaise?

Hello! I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.

Beefaroni

>I wanna be sick! I wanna be drunk! I wanna eat crappy food! I wanna smoke cigarettes! I WANNA EAT A WHOLE GODDAMN HONEY BAKED HAM BY MYSELF IN MY UNDERPANTS IN FRONT OF THE REFRIGERATOR WITH MY HANDS!

WHADDYA THINK OF THAT MR.PAJAMA WEARIN

haha no way

>GET BACK HERE, SHOCKER! SHOCKEEEEEERRRRRR!!! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME! I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!

No way..

>But between you and me something amazing happened, and now I can talk to animals! It's pretty cool and totally secret And you know what? Life will never be the same

holy shit

>I'LL GET YOU YET, HE-MAAAAN

which vegeta?

As I was reading this, some commercial had a robot voice start with "Hello, my name is..." and I freaked the fuck out.

I'd assume Ocean Dub's Vegeta, since the Funi dub translates the line a little differently and has it spoken more softly.

>I AM NOT NICE.

I feel like I should know where this quote is from but I can't remember

Source of quote?

Ending of Resident Evil 4

LALALALALA

LALALALALA

THE WATCHERS, THEY DANCE

That made me laugh harder than anything else today

>Whoa, didn't see that coming.

It would help if you used a pic of the correct character.

America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN!

Her VA (April Wenchell) had a radio show. Sort of cheating, but it's still something the VA said. Here's the exact source: youtube.com/watch?v=NFmWNIGPiJM

I'm more amazed she was like 60 when she voiced Ashley.

My sisters and I all wear our vaginas proudly.

She's also Baby Herman's live-action wife and VA for his cartoon 'mother'.
>...he's going BACK TO THE SCIENCE LAB!

From multiple VAs

>JETSON, YOOOOOOU'RE FIRED
>Good news, everyone!
>BARNEY, MY PEBBLES
>FIFTEEN MILES
>I came from your blood. Just one drop of your blood contains billions of strands of DNA, the building blocks of life!

Curse you Dinkleberg!!

>One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle. I'll give you ten minutes. In ten minutes, MiGs will come and bomb the hell out of this place. If you can beat me in less than ten minutes, you'll be able to escape in time.
> Jack, let's make this the greatest ten minutes of our lives!
;n;

>Oh yeah! Fuck you! You know what? If there was a rape button, I'd be using it right now. Unless, you're a fag and you like that sort of shit, and then... I'll just rape your mom instead!

>Hey, is that a rhinoceros horn, or are you just happy to...see...I am so scared I can't even finish my lame joke.

>You're a mean one, Mister Grinch

>You're a vampire! Vampires suck! Blood!

I believe it.

>Nah, see, that's a myth. Dracula scrape with his fangs, then lick up the blood, like this: ALALALALAALALALALA

Forgot pic.

Dracula gon' post it again for dummies that don't pay attention.

>Sorry, my fault. I was playing with the gun. Stupid of me. Hope I didn't break anything... Elisa? *Finds Elisa lying on the floor bleeding out from a gunshot wound* No!

And she has this website page of recordings: aprilwinchell.com/audio/

>You're not a snake, and I'm not an ocelot. We're men with names. My name... is Adamska. And you?

>"Thanks are not necessary. It is my duty to oppose the minions of Aku and my mission to vanquish the very demon himself."

>SLAP SLAP SLAP
>CLAP CLAP CLAP
Phil LaMarr's got great range.

>That's a nice outfit, did your wife give it to you? Or husband, on the off-chance you are homosexual which is totally okay to me and every sane person living in the 21st century

OH, LOOK! AN ARROW! AREN'T THESE GAME DESIGNERS WONDERFUL!?

NO

>"But it cannot be. This would mean that all my work has been for nothing. Everything that i have tried to-a failure!"
>"It can't be-be. Be...be"
>"I...don't think i can continue-continue?"
>To have done the things i have done in the name of progress and healing. It was madness. I can see that now. Madness-MAaAdness?"
>"There is no hope. leave now, leave while you still have hope..."

>Technology is the light that will cut through the darkness. When humanity conforms to a single truth, a truth based in technological progress and scientific method, we will be unstoppable.

Pretty ironic that Josh Keaton voiced Ocelot who was mad fucking gay for Big Boss.

Also
>Layton's apprentice saves the day!

YES

>Would you be terribly upset if I threw up in one of your shoes?

I would reinstall, but alas, I am phoneposting

>Horse! Horse!
>Will you make me a penisbutter and vajelly sandwich?

"You've upstaged me for the last time, Batman. Time to bring down the curtain!"

NO MORE HOLDING BACK, BLUNDER RED!

WONDER Red!

Weiss, you dumbass! Start making sense, you rotten book, or you're gonna be sorry! Maybe I'll rip your pages out, one by one! Or maybe I'll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little bitch? Huh? Oh, Shadowlord! I love you, Shadowlord! Come over here and give Weiss a big sloppy kiss, Shadowlord! Now pull your head out of your goddamn ass and START FUCKING HELPING US!

>It was my uncle who taught me about the birds and the bees.
>He sat me down one day and said, 'Remember this, George, the birds fuck the bees.'
>Then he told me he once banged a girl so hard her freckles came off.

>NO! MY MANWICH!

>I'll take a potato chip....AND EAT IT!

>I'm gonna whip this little bitch in the face if she makes a peep!

>Only I see that the secret which unites them could destroy them. I could be helpful....Bah, screw it. I think I'll have some fun with them first.

The guy who plays Clay was apparently going to through a divorce at the time. Poory guy.

ARMSTRONG! Impressive little toy you've got there... but your plan ends here.

>c'mon we're gonna go paint your rooms a color that isn't stupid...and then we're gonna throw all your toys in the TRESH

GOD I LOVE BEING A TUURRTTLLLLEEE!!!!

>For the rebirth of the ideals of Zeon...For the success of Operation Stardust! Solomon! I have now returned!

-or-

Hello gentlemen. I journeyed here in order to take your lives.

>So these are the cards to seal Exodia! For a long time, I've been trying to come up with some strategy to finally beat these cards, but I couldn't come up with anything!

I cant find that quote anywhere, I know kaiba was voiced by brock (super obvious)