Hey Sup Forums we lost 2 famous wrestlers this last week. To pay respects let's read Wrestling comics all week...

Hey Sup Forums we lost 2 famous wrestlers this last week. To pay respects let's read Wrestling comics all week. Starting with Super Pro KO!

How is everyone doing tonight?

>we lost 2 famous wrestlers this last week
lol who cares

Probably their families and fans.

My mom used to work with the Sheik's daughter at an ice cream shop in or around Detroit. I'm sure that answers your question.

So you're REALLY happy that your mom was tangentially involved with such a cool dude.

Someone needs to create an Iron Sheik comic. Just over the top action, him going on crazy adventures across the globe and space.

Honestly he should write it, who could do it better. Foley maybe.

I'm surprised Foley hasn't written a comic about Santa Claus.

I'm shocked Foley hasn't written more comics period.

Tried reading through this. It is very, very boring.

I think it's an interesting combo of industry drama and action. What don't you like about it?

I'd love something like André The Giant: The Life and The Legend for Ric Flair or just one about different stories in wrestling set between the 50's and 90's.

Really Foley's OWN career would be a good story. He seems too humble to write it himself though.

I could see him collaborating with another writer, interjecting when he feels he needs to, but like you said he probably wouldn't it himself.

It would be great if it was in different art styles to go with the gimmick he was using at the time.

Stokley for his Cactus Jack stuff would be awesome. Like his Six Gun Gorilla work.

George and who else?

Aww now I'm sad this isn't a thing. A lot of wrestlers would make for great series of autobiographical graphic novels.

The Russian Bear Ivan Koloff

Ivan Koloff

There are few things I wish I could find online more than anything was this show that was on the Canadian Comedy Network called Wrestling with the Past that was just old wrestlers telling road stories.

It was friggin' great, but I've never found a download for it anywhere.
I don't remember the whole list of people involved, but it had the Vachon Brothers, Gene Kiniski, and I think Killer Kowalski.