Why cant Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel have a teamup comic like Spidey & Deadpool do?

Why cant Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel have a teamup comic like Spidey & Deadpool do?

Captain Marvel & Spider-Woman is more likely.

I'd be willing to accept this too, then they can fugg

Kamala found out Carol is a xenophobic tranny facist, she hates schler now

>Xenophobic
>Lets muzzie use her old name

really made me think

both characters sell like shit

>implying Kamala and Carol wouldn't fugg
I mean she writes fanfiction about her and shes a shapeshifter, things are going to get kinky
More like Kamala fucked up the job carol gave her by letting her subordinates go all dystopian pre-crime and then blames Carol for it.

Carol is pushed as the strongest of the strong and Kamala struggles with joke villains at street level. Usually duos are capable of tackling similar threats.

Kamala's solo was already derailed by the last Carol headed event, do you want to finish off the brown qt or what?

Kamala hates Carol now after a big disagreement in Civil War II and being disillusioned about her hero is a big character moment for her.

>letting her subordinates go all dystopian pre-crime
You mean they did exactly what Carol wanted? Which she also then proceeded to do herself?

yet another paid carol shill thread

It's only okay when the Yaas Queen does it, not the teens

yes

Because Carol is poison to all she touches.

I want to chew Kamala's hair

Xenophobic as in she hates aliens. There's nothing she enjoys more than killing skrull.

Ironic how in her solo series she is helping alien refugees but in every other series she hates aliens

It wouldn't go over well

oh god please post more of these if you have any

thanks, anymore with kamala in?

I got one where Carol doesn't have the beer bottle but come on what's the point of that

Because Carol would be in it so it would be shit

Fuck you, go read your Wonder Whore comics and jack off to them

I hope this is a false flag to get people to hate her more than they already do

Is this a new record?

Nope I made 3 of these, genuinely want to get her more recognised and noticed

Sorry user. I would read Captain Marvel if she wasn't a complete fascist with a boring personality

>He thinks being a fascist is bad

>Nope I made 3 of these,

HA! Holy shit man everybody hates this cunt. Why waste your time.? She on what, volume 11?

It's more that she's fucking boring

Ok what's the original one for this?

Because I love her and want to discuss her, she's just had her new relaunch too

Yeah and it tanked

Except they didn't do what she wanted, the jersey girls were unlawfully holding people to stop possible disasters, cutting off the arm instead of the rotting finger
Carol legaly detained 1 person with probable cause.
that said the whole event was complete shit and i really wish marvel would fire the editors that okayed this and bendis,
How does no one wonder how or why ulysses was wrong, hes supposedly being fed up to the minute severely scrutinized information backed by multiple sources.

Because Marvel seems dead-set on making Carol as unlikable as possible...

>Is this a new record?

I have literally never hated Carol once

I meant a new record for Carol posts, I should have specified

>I meant a new record for Carol posts, I should have specified
I guess so.

>I have literally never hated Carol once
Same. i wish she could reach her full potential oh well.

Isn't that like half the MU though? Skrulls are dicks most of the time with a rare few who aren't

You're just going to make Sup Forums hate her even more if you keep this shit up.

Make one thread and then wait till it dies before you do another one.

If people don't want to talk about her then try again later.

Duley noted

Why the fuck is Kamala white?

She shapeshifted to be white obvi

Sadly this.

Kamala is street level while Carol is cosmic

Because Carol really doesn't give a shit about Kamala. The first time they met during a world-ending crisis, Kamala was beside herself with fear and Carol essentially said "Yeah, it sucks. Too bad." Then CW2 happened and Carol pretty much told Kamala right in her face that she's not worthy of the name Ms. Marvel because she won't be a good little mindless drone for her pre-cog police.

Kamala hates Carol and they only spent one week together.

If you have it as Carol is letting Kamala learn/grow while she stops things from getting out of hand, then it could work.

Plus superhero books are well past the age of fights meaning anything to the story beyond "oh a fight happened".

Why can't you like normal things like kissing her feet

Isn't she half kree? And the kree all hate the skrulls, right? So she's just being nationalistic.

>carol literally tells her its her fault for letting this get out of hand and shes disappointed in her
>people still think its "because she won't be a good little mindless drone for her pre-cog police."
Its kamalas fault things went south and shes just lashing out cause her friend got hurt