Questionable Content

Hey look, something other than robot drama.

The ambiguously brown autist is back, cheer and rejoice. Or not, because it's still just QC.

I miss when she was a surly bartender that threatened to shoot redhead nerd Marten with a shotgun. She's more like a chubby brown Hanners now.

>the guy on the left vs the girl on the right
wtf is this scale
HOW TALL IS HE

He's a big guy.

for you

Is that Hanners buxom twin sister?

I honestly had to go to the site to check if I hadn't missed a dozen strips because I thought it was Hannelore and a new dog.

>no kinda cute girl to crack puns with all day

Retire this joke already.

ALL PRAISE BRUN
OUR LORD AND MASTER

I don't think a SEX BIRD shirt is appropriate attire when working at a bakery.

>kinda

but i like robots

i'm sick of all the other people

Maybe she's a midget who got herself a corgi to feel like a normal girl.

Why did Hannelore get a boob job?

Did black Faye get fatter?

To make herself feel better after losing her legs.

Jimbles can only draw 2 faces

6' vs 5'10"

>Did black Faye get fatter?
Probably, Ol' Cuck Hackques needs to appease the hambeasts lest his money valve is shut.

until they ask questions

Not only is the mildly entertaining character back, but she's also wearing a shirt referencing a far superior comic. Well done brown girl.

I have never experienced less of a smile before this.

>chubby
>violent
>likes dogs
>does puns
Brun R34 when?

Who's the womanlet?

Is that a Reginald shirt?

>references specific breeds of dog, yet they have nothing to do with the following "puns"
TERRIBLE

I hate this bitch. Bring back the robutts.

This joke will outlive you

Was there ever any actual indication that Martin was bi before he started seeing Claire, or did he just start dating a transwoman out of nowhere?

I don't know the exact proportions of these characters, but if they stand go by the "torso+head being just slightly longer than legs+feet" and "wrist meets crotch," then using BigGuyForYou as a base would end up something like this.

I'm more concerned with the black chick. She and OnlyGoodThingOutOfThisComicInYears are relatively the same height, so with that in mind, she must be doing some kind of Slav squat back there.

It's a classic "I didn't bother to figure out how things look off panel and am not a good enough artist to have developed a good sense of it" blunder. The left guy is supposed to be tall, but he fucked up the black chick's positioning. Unless the counter is supposed to be further back than it appears in the panel, which just gives it a different problem of scaling.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SYRIAUTISMO REFUGEE GIVE ROBOFUCK!

Do you feel in charge?

You don't gotta explain shit writing if you hide behind a political statement.

>tfw martin turned into a faggot

jesus

Yes.

F O R E S H A D O W I N G

Nah. I doubt Jeph "hack my hand off" Jaques even remembered this strip when the tranny came along.

Bury it. Consider it mercy.

>how girls view 6' to 5'11"

IT'S BUILT ON A SLOPE SHUT UP

if i take off the joke... will you die?

With the pun infatuation, she's now more like the daughter of chubby brown Hanners and non-tranny Claire.

You're not taking just how far away she is into consideration, or that her back is clearly arched further than your sketch implies.

She would be 6'8'' at MINIMUM.

There could be a stool back there that she's sitting on or the floor back there could be raised.

I feel like the only thing you can't say about the content in this webcomic now is that it's questionable. There's no question: it's truly horrible.

Nope, which makes it all the more stupid.

He's a big guy.

jesus christ, people still follow this shit?

UUUU

Well, if you want to do the leg work, WoG: Tai is approx 5'2'', Marten is between 5'8''-5'10'' (not sure why Jefé couldn't just say fucking 5'9'' at that point, but fucking, whatever)