When will we be free of this shitty character?

When will we be free of this shitty character?

Not anytime soon.

Why is he shitty?

He's fishing for (You)s

Does that mean Sam isn't a shitty character? I'm genuinely curious since I've not been able to read his comics.

Not the OP but I didn't like him just because it seemed like a waste of Nova stories when Rich was out there (since they'd already brought star lord back) plus I was sick of Loeb inserting his dead kid into everything.

I like him in the current volume though, and some of the guest star/team books he was in have been okay.

People just like how now because "He haz it so hard my po' lil boy." "I identify wit himz why he suffah so dam much!" "I likz him he gotz it hard dam my babeh boa."

>Fanfic tier introduction ("Your dad was this super cool better-than-normal-Novas-Nova that were also secret yet everyone you meet will know about them")
>two whole volumes of "MUH DAD"
>2nd volume's writer is almost Bendis tier when it comes to not reading shit he didn't write
>not to mention he brought back the "MUH DAD" plot when it was finally fucking over for no god damn reason
>All he's got going for him as a character is standard super hero determination
>in books that aren't shit he's the weakest character there

he's the only good legacy hero Marvel has besides Kate

How would Sup Forums feel if Sam got a QT boyfriend?

Except he isn't good.

Why do you feel this way?

I don't know,he's not great but he's far from shitty,the early loeb issues were fanfic tier but the rest of duggans run was pretty good

I'm all for it. Sam's a cutie, he deserves a boyfriend.

He's good though and finally in a good book as well.

He's the least shitty of the teen legacy trio though.

Looking at his sells, pretty soon.

The Zeb Wells and Gerry Duggan runs on his solo title were good. Loeb was passable, which is better than anything Loeb has written in years

I'm sure Sup Forums there would be some complaining on Sup Forums because marvel sjws, etc.

>He's good but he hasn't been in a good book

Why do DNA fags hate teenage nova stories so damn much,Rich was very much just like Sam accept somewhat better luck before Annihilation but no one ever shits on him,Sam brings back the teen hero shit and everyone shits on him

The implication that I care about Rich is not an accurate one.
Sam's just shit.

Kamala and Miles are worse than him
Wilson's writing was never as good as Wells or Duggan
even on all these team titles when everyone is insufferable and plagued by horrid writing, he comes off as endearing
he's the only hero who just genuinely isn't smart

> DNA fans
> reading anything cosmic before Giffen's Thanos run

Dickfags, for both companies, are actually just dicks and fags

>even on all these team titles when everyone is insufferable and plagued by horrid writing, he comes off as endearing
How the hell does that even work? If there's no difference between shit writing for a character and "good" writing for a character then the character is probably terrible.

because they write him the least, so he's basically just reacting to Kamala's big speeches, Miles' bad jokes or others
the only constant is that he just gets shit on

Sam has spoken more and done more than Miles in Champions, Miles barely even exists as a person in that book.
Hell, in ANAD Avengers he was basically the protagonist with how much they focused on him and his shit, even brought his "MUH DAD" plot with him.

That's bizarre logic,A shit writer can make a character endearing inspite of there intentions,look at Bendis X men,shit book but cyclops being shat on but still sticking to his morals made him endearing,same with nova,Waid makes him a jobber and dumber to make the other kid heroes smarter,he comes of as likable

He doesn't come off as likable though, he comes off as another shit character in a shit book.

he's a cool kid

Why?It coming of as if you just genuinly can't stand the character and come up with a good reason besides "muh dad",which is sorta a shit complaint because it's the equivalent of complaint about Peter talking about "Muh dead uncle" in his first few years

I think you just hate lots of things

see
>which is sorta a shit complaint because it's the equivalent of complaint about Peter talking about "Muh dead uncle" in his first few years
It's really fucking not, Uncle Ben is straight up dead, nothing that isn't hacky writing can fix that. Sam's dad is just missing and when he finally finds him and we don't have to put up with him bitching and moaning about it all the time it's later revealed to be just a clone, then he bitches harder than ever before. So hard he drags his shit into a completely different book.

I like far more things than I hate.

Alright so you don't care about Dick and want Sam gone,do you just dislike nova as a franchise in general?

No, I have nothing against the Nova franchise, just Sam specifically

>Not being SamDickfag master race

I'm enjoying the Loveness run while it lasts at least

I'm with you, user.

They both are great together. Pretty endering dynamics of two shitted on, flawed, average joe characters. And Loveness writing is funny.

>Gets shitted on
>This is why he's good as a character

Oh please.