Why is this not allowed and why is Iceman an Omega level mutant?

Why is this not allowed and why is Iceman an Omega level mutant?

Because he's gay

Because Bendis felt threatened by a fictional character stealing his waifu away.

he's straight tho

Bendis.
Cause his powers have a ridiculous reach. Freeze the planet ridiculous.

he was forced to be gay by jean "the cunt" grey

Iceman is straight rapist!

marvel zombies?

He's omegay.

He seems to have adjusted well.

Iceman is a tit cummer

bendis aproves

IcemanxDazzler when?

Bad writing, OP.

That goes for both questions.

He should at least have been bisexual, hope someone comes in, gets rid of the O5, and retcons it as adult Bobby being bisexual (because there's no way he will go back to being just straight at this point).

Didn't we just have this thread?

and we will have it until marlel de-fag him

That's Headpool, at least. It's not from any Marvel Zombies proper, though.

It should have been. That way Marvel could have their cake and eat it and there'd be a lot less disgruntled people at how this retcon doesn't line up with his past. Hell they could have used the change from the Black Vortex as the reason his younger self is more open to that side of himself now instead of hiding it. And before anyone says that's unrealistic, Prodigy's powers were used by Gillan to explain how he figured out he was Bi

bisexual is Sup Forums a meme

its still faggotry

>Bendis takes over the X-books
>immediately breaks up Bobby and Kitty
>sticks Kitty with Star-Lord who is Bendis' new self insert
>makes Bobby gay
>leaves the X-books to just write Guardians and takes Kitty with him

not a bara gay = not gay

that iceman is still straight to me

He also made Ultimate Kitty date... himself

>that family-friendly frottage

My family was never that friendly; I wanna be a part of Bobby's family.

kek

>why is Iceman an Omega level mutant?
I've already explained to you, you cock munching uberfaggot. Clear the semen out of your eyes and read it.

Because a certain Ice-man fanboy wanked Iceman into omega level mutant status. You can call that writer the Ice-man's Starlin. Not surprising since X-men writers love to wank their favorite characters. Just look at Emma Frost, she was a shit tier telepath before joining the X-men. And now? She is considered one of the most powerful because of excess wanking.

Mystique looks bored. That image really doesn't help your case to prove Iceman is straight.

(You)

Fixed that for me, user. Thanks.

Because it was only slightly less terrible than Gay Bobby.

Jason Aaron is a terrible X-Men writer.

Ice-Man can generate cold. Which means he slows molecular motion. Potentially, in the hands of a writer well versed in particle physics, he can be very powerful indeed.

1) that looks uncomfortable
2) mystique is essentially a futa and proves nothing about anyone's sexuality

>kitty rolls her eyes but continues to make out with a lesbian . jpg

Unpleasant reminder that Austen would have done a better job than Bendis because he actually set up an ambiguous status before seemingly resolving it in a specific way that invariably leaves the door open to reversal (gay guy declares his crush straight).

funny because Kitty was with Colossus way before Bobby

He is literally kissing a browner, mestizo clone of himself. Who the fuck makes this shit?

Are you genuinely autistic and unable to comprehend the expressions of others? That's not boredom. It's a look of longing.

That's just Bagley.

Yeah hooking up with Mystique really doesn't prove anything.

He also dated Cloud, who was both male and female. The signs were always there.

Leave Bobby's illicit interspecies relationship alone, cishet shitlord.

>2) mystique is essentially a futa and proves nothing about anyone's sexuality
if anything that just makes him more heterosexual

>still using mystique
This is like arguing Wiccan is straight. Stick to Kitty.

Mystique must have top him

EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH THIS SHITPOSTING?

He's out of the closet, that's his status.
It's the story that was written.
That's that thing you've heard about called "reality".

THIS COMIC FRANCHISE IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO GAYBASH ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY!!!

>straight character arbitrarily written gay by a shit writer
>REEEEEE WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THE FILTH THEIR TRYING TO PEDDLE YOU
3/10 i replied

He can freeze anything.
Imagine him freezing your butt shut.

DIE MUTIE SCUM

Imagine him "slowing molecular motion" of your brain and rendering you retarded.

Maybe that's why jean easily twisted his brain and force him to be gay

This meme was boring a year ago.

You guys do know that Mystique once confronted him about his gay in that Manifest Destiny miniseries, right?
Stalking him over four issues while talking about how he needed to "face facts"?
What the fuck did you think she/he was talking about?

I wish the mods would acknowledge that those sameposts are trolling.
This kind of crap always being allowed is why nobody respects the board rules.

That thing with Cloud back in the day should have been a big enough sign.

I was just saying Mystique is a terrible example to use because any romantic interaction with her is intrinsically queer, and some writers are clearly aware.

he doesn't actually need any of his organs, he'll probably live forever. he can make as many dependent or independent clones of himself. that trick he does where he rides along slides of ice? that's not the water in the atmosphere he's freezing, that's the atmosphere itself, turned from gas into solid in a split second. his powers have basically no limit on range or output, his powers connect him to both entropy and fimbulvetr.

if he put his mind to it, he could just turn off the sun before anyone noticed in time to stop him.

No way, they --hint--, they don't ever get too obvious about things.
Especially back during those ComicCodeAuthority days.
Back then if they didn't have clear and obvious plausible deniability they could have ended up like all those Crypt-Keeper horror comics.

Is this a meme or does Sup Forums really believe this actually happened?

I just wish they'd ditch the romance crap and actually build off the fact that Bobby is the living incarnation of Niflheim and can slap Thor around like a hacky sack.

His power isn't 'cold'. His power is 'ice'.

He scales depending on how much water he's near. Literally 60% of the earth.so surface is his plaything.

Fuck nämor -- iceman should be king of the ocean.

Most of the Omega Level mutants are functionally immortal + powers

Iceman happens to have some pretty bullshit powers on top of being impossible to kill.

Kitty probably thinks about Colossus or magik when she and Bobby had sex

That's the problem with Mystique:
She's the transgendered exception to any kind of LGBTQ, she's a shapeshifter so she's not a lesbian or a gay man or even a transsexual, her very non-conformity erases any comparisons.
Stop me if this sounds familiar: She's been made a non-person by society.

I'm pretty sure it's one of those bigoted things that the NeoNazi shitposters keep repeating on all the non-Sup Forums threads to seed hatespeech as normal on Sup Forums.
It's like being around a bunch of racists who drop N-bombs in every sentence, eventually anyone who can stand to be around them start to think that crap is normal.
... and then they offer an invite to a "meeting".

You're the other side of the coin and no better.

Because Kitty's a cunt.

Did you already forget about how traumatized she was by her ride on that big metal bullet?
She instinctively wouldn't let anyone touch her for a year of comics.

Perfect for Iceman then

No that is the look of a woman who just had mediocre sex with a guy and is contemplating telling him to get his shit and leave.

Shut up user.

That's not exactly how "pointless hate -vs- no hate" works.
There's no moral equivalence inherent in the absence of something ie: a cheeseburger is not morally equal to no cheeseburger.

Also, thanks for admitting to everyone (including the mods) that you're doing that.

gays should be bash tho

the should be bash like that baby from the witch

Nigger.

You're words are lost on the rotting ass that is Sup Forums

>THIS COMIC FRANCHISE IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO GAYBASH ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY!!!
We can't throw gay parties on Sup Forums everyday?

Long before storm weenies showed up to Sup Forums, we were having nigger title movie threads on Sup Forums the problem is the old timey quote where if you act like fools for long enough, like minded company will show up. Well they did.

And to be honest, I don't mind racists being here, I'd rather they be speaking and knowing where they are than saying nothing at all.

Freedom of speech and non-censorship is good for everyone. More speech is always the answer user.

The problem is he was straight and writers changed him for political reasons. It infringes on two issues. One, character purists will hate it no matter what retcon or rationalization the writer puts forward and two the fans of that character are going to be angry, (which frankly, I never liked Ice-Man, so I think it's hilariously, this back and forth schadenfreude.) Which provides ample fodder for shitposting as you know.

and people that support gay characters should be against it considering they know better.

Your post is three posts below a death threat.

This has never been a site with freedom of speech though.

people shit-talking doesn't constitute an actual threat. since no personal information is exchanged, an anonymous playground would never meet veracity requirement for harassment. The environment becomes hostile on purpose. Either grow a thicker skin or go to a place that is more in line with the safe space that you need.

Anonymity has nothing to do with free speech user? Rethink what you just said.

The anonymous nature of this website is the only place on the planet where you can truly be disconnected from your identity which is why a lot of anons used to be worried Sup Forums was a honeypot.

Go watch any panel where m00t was on it, anonymity is core of freedom of speech since it allows dissension.

The Federalist papers, the very first American documents that built and influenced opinions of our nation were anonymous.

You can watch any c-span panel dealing with anonymity, the government trying to peel it back for security reasons is the same reason other people oppose it.

oh please

That's the same horseshit that had Gambitblowing up the sky

Quit being so fragile, faggot.

All these samethreads have covered this over and over again.
You're clearly shitposting right now.
Iceman was identified by fans as in the closet years ago. - this is a fact.
There are literally a dozen other X-characters known to be currently in the closet. - this is a fact.
The theme of the comic from issue #1 on has been fighting bigotry and outsiders finding tolerance. -this is a fact.

You are a bigot who is lying about your motives here.
You don't give a shit about freedom of speech or any comics.
If you did you would stop shouting down the practice of other people's speech and their attempts to enjoy a conversation about comics online.

Nowhere on the Internet I am using my real name. School taught me that.

user, you're delusional if you think anything is a 'fact' when you know their political reasoning behind their actions and you know why they're angry at this massive character change. You're not fooling anyone. Come on.

Defending their shitty actions is only going to get you ire and I'm not shitposting, you're just angry that they hate changes they've done to his character because it fits something you want more, you're a minority of a minority in this.

Actually user, thanks for putting words in my mouth, "a bigot" so anyone that disagrees with you is a bigot? you forget you're not in a place that has any identity attached, shaming tactics don't work here my tourist friend.

I love freedom of speech which is why I am a voracious defender of it, which means you can also say whatever you want. Truth is best defense against libel.

People disagreeing with you isn't shouting you down, it just makes you feel defensive because you're in a minority position.

Most of these complaining bobbyfags never saw any hidden samer tendencies that you think you've 'seen' through whatever evidence that you've conjured up and if it did, it clearly wasn't loud enough with him having straight relationships and deluding said hetero fans otherwise. I thought that was a big taboo in gay community, tricking people. Wouldn't that be several taboos broken by your own arguments?

Gay as a choice, tricking people?