Is this show really this retarded?

Is this show really this retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=gA6anwVmXQk

Yes

the various Disney marvel cartoons have literally no effort put into it and are just movie milking machines

>Thanos tries to age the Avengers to death
>Thor and Hulk don't give a fuck

Nah, man. That's pretty cool.

The only thing the creators of this show care about is aping the MCU, half-assedly I must say.
Of course it is that retarded.

>lemme use the time stone to NOT ACTUALLY ALTER CAUSALITY OR ANYTHING, JUST AGE PEOPLE

Welcome to the Avengers.

Take every thing Justice League/Unlimited did and do it worse. In this case, an old foe becoming all powerful to the point he could very easily demolish the heroes. No, you don't get to see an equivalent of Flash-World-Punch and the culmination of a character building storyline for one of the main stars, but you do get to see them pause in the middle of battle long enough to hear them quip every few seconds!

What do you think should be the best way to defeat Thanos o Infinity War and don't make him look like Apocalypse last year?

not possible

will be a joke defeat regardless

Have Nebula snatch the gauntlet off him when he's not looking.

So it's just like the MCU?

>stones
FUCK YOU MCU

>Expecting any Marvel cartoon to not be retarded unless it isn't Spectacular Spider-Man or Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

I really hope Marvel never gets to make a good or even decent cartoon ever again. They blew all their chances once those shows were suddenly canned and replaced by dogshit.

It's really sad, because even when DC went the very jokey route that these Avengers do, they made an absolutely brilliant cartoon in Brave and the Bold. They could do spectacularly serious or as ridiculous as could be, and they could nail it.

We should not live in a world where Green Lantern The Animated series, a budget CGI cartoon(That somehow still ended up costing 20 million dollars), manages to have better writing than Avengers ever has.

>Green Lantern The Animated series [...] manages to have better writing than Avengers ever has.
That's because of a little-known secret in the animation industry known in whispers as "effort".

Tell him "No, you move".

MAN

WE HAD AVENGERS EMH AND THEN THEY TOOK IT FROM US FOR THIS

how do you defeat any infinitely powerful being without them being a dumbdumb
here's how: with writing of a quality no cape flick will ever receive, so brace for bullshit

They won't. What will happen:

Doctor strange throws up some magic shield and Tony and Steve sacrifice themselves to remove the glove.

Calling it now.

>TFW we will never live in a world where Marvel had high-quality cartoons in the 90s while DC has always had cheap bland shit only entertaining for nostalgia purposes and the only good ones getting cancelled to be replaced by dogshit.

Then again, we would probably have to deal with X-Men/Avengers Go.

This is a like a real shitty video game boss that you have to beat in steps

>tfw no ANGR cartoon storyboarded by Tradd Moore

I just want to see those first 5 issues in colour and dynamically lit. That's all.

Yeah, thank Jeph Loeb for that, he believes children are mentally handicapped.

I want to besmirch his dead son out of spite, but I can't.

This is the biggest jobbing I have ever seen

It's Loeb, man, what do you think?

everything marvel makes is retarded

But user! You will get to appear in one of his comic books if you do!

Man, it's been how many seasons, and the sound mixing on this show is STILL fucking shit? What the fuck are they doing?

Fuck you for cancelling EMH. It was my fav superhero animated series

It was almost as good as Justice league, or Brave and the Bold.

Couldn't help it, had to be done.
I'll go back to Sup Forums now.

>the robot just turns into Ultron at the end
anyone who says this is just as good as JLU is retarded

There are so many sites (Tumblr and Reddit) that want "I can't pick up the hammer, so I'll hit you with the hammer" to be in the films...

Also, the latest season was surprisingly better. Wacker actually shaped things up.

Overload the gauntlet somehow to explode, have Steve and Tony charge at Thanos like Starlord and Nova.

I'm betting they just put Loki in the Mephisto's place.

The reason the cartoons are worse than SSM and EMH lies in the fact that these cartoons are made entirely in-house.

After EMH, all Marvel cartoons have been developed by Marvel Entertainment. Which means their budgets, scripts, etc, are entirely under Perlmutters control.

Yeah...

>Also, the latest season was surprisingly better. Wacker actually shaped things up.

That's like saying taking a turd is better than having diarrhea.

>are entirely under Perlmutters control.
Is it because he's a former toy executive, and sees cartoons as glorified toy commercials?

Make him slip on a banana peel

Well, all the characters DO look like they were made in figure molds.

Knock it off. If all you do is shit on everything Marvel makes these days, what's the point of even following?

The animation of JLU holds it back from being EMH tier. No one has inner ears and that bugs me to no end.

Even glorified toy commercials can be good. There's no excusing Avengers Assemble's level of suckiness.

Too bad Marvel Legends figures are fucking $30 and they're always overstocked.

Oops, I let go of the infinity gauntlet

Like literally every other time, Thanos will be the instrument of his own downfall.

Thanos jobs all the time unless Starlin is writing him.

This show is both really ugly and really bland looking.

Wasn't time stone green one?

Like, I get that they try to make each Avenger beat a stone...but space stone being 3 second intervals? Really?
...also, the reality stone is pretty much the mind stone...

Wait, he didn't use the Soul Stone. Is that cause of religion?

Fight him in a 2 story building with no elevator.

Trick him into creating an earthquake so the glove comes off

hopefully something like this

Vision pulls an Adam Warlock and lives within the Mind Stone.

- K Feige

He doesn't have it, which is the explicit and only reason he's not literally god/omnipotent.

Which is probably the best way to do the Infinity War movie. Never actually have Thanos successfully assemble the entire gauntlet and the final fight being a game of keep away as he slowly assembles them before being BTFO before he gets the sixth and final one.

man, i was hoping that one panel would just be "DARE I?" and then click

>Cap: We use Thanos' weakness against him
>Hawkeye: How he has no weakness
>Cap: He has a weakness every tyant has, inflated ego.
>Hawkeye: So that makes tony a tyrant
Ok that was some spot on kek

I wouldn't be surprised.
The Infinity Gauntlet could cause a soft reboot.
The Avengers could return to Earth to see that the Fantastic Four were a long standing team.

They're not trying.
They don't have to try.
Disney owns all the rights to anything they make, so why would they try any more than the bare minimum to keep their jobs.

It's bad.

Yes and GotG somehow managed to be worse than this.

And being a kid's cartoon is no excuse for the shit quality, Justice League Action is a much simplified 15 minutes an episode cartoon and it's still way better than this trash.

Hate to say but that sort of bullshit is synonymous with anything involving the infinity gauntlet.

Put a virus inside him.

People would be so disappointed.

...have Ant-Man shrink down, get inside the gauntlet, and fuck it up!

Have the last one he doesn't have be the reality stone, and then have him finally get the last one and insert the reality stone into the gauntlet to become omnipotent only for it to be a fake out and one of the Avengers used the reality stone themselves to pacify Thanks by subjecting him to this false reality where he's won before destroying him.

This is two years old. Why are we talking about it now?

Some of Sup Forums don't have cable past the basic channels so they don't get this and the other half gets triggered by Disney's live action shit so they just avoid the channels. So it takes a long time for anyone here to notice the shows they make. It's also a big reason most of Sup Forums think action cartoons are dead, what they are really saying is they watch CN exclusively.

Like in IG book his wafiu tries to stop him however Thanos gets moody and either hurts her or kills her, with horror of what he just did he either toss the gauntlet away or Nebula does her swiper stunt, either way Nebula gets the Gauntlet and does something really stupid that gets it in the hands of who ever Disney needs to sell atm and everything is made back to normal

So Avengers EMH, Wolverine & the X-men, and Spectacular Spide-Man got replaced by this shitty show and Ultimate Spider-Man?!

This art style made me prefer comic Carol's appearance.

EMH was cancelled for this shit?

Well Ultimate Spider-Man is ending and is getting replaced by another Spider-man show that starts Pete back at square one.

Kinda makes me sad that this semi-decent animation is wasted on this show.

>semi-decent animation
That's being extremely kind.

Hey, at least that's more intelligent than Red "I have Cosmic Cube and pretty much omnipotent, but too dumb to be creative with my new powers" Skull on the same show.

>AND THEN SUDDENLY ULTRON
I laughed the whole way through

No doubt that it will still be shitty

This... is bad. I mean this is REALLY bad. The character designs borrowed from the MCU are awful, the dialogue is awful, the animation is awful and the characters are written like they're dumb.

/esto

This is sincerely much better than what I expect from the actual movie.

top kek

Unpopular opinion, but the Zemo episodes of Assemble are better than the later half of EMH S2. If only the character design wasn't drizzling shits.

>the passage of time only makes Asgardians MORE powerful
That line reminded me of wen Joey fucked up and used the time wizard on dark magician

>Have the space gem
>Only use it to teleport around at fixed intervals
DUUUUH
Where the writers out of ideas or something?

Fucking warn me next time you're gonna give me such a giggle.

>Inifnity Gauntlet Thanos feeling arrow shows from Hawkeye.
What.

>Thanos using the Reality gem to create illusions.
That's not what the Reality gem does, Disney...

>The Infinity Gauntlet is defeated by Tony Stark making a robot.
Absolutely pathetic. I know Stark is popular, but come on.

Wolverine and the X-men and Spectacular Spider-man got cancelled regardless of any future plans. One ended due to low viewing and the other ended because Sony lost the license.

EMH totally got cancelled for this shit though.

The Infinity Gauntlet's power is infinite.

I saw a couple of them and I can definitely say that they are comedies masked as action cartoons

Is Inspired by Slott run.

>hey guys our vilain is all powerful how can our heroes defeat it
>make him only do 1% of what he should be really able to do.
Every fucking time, it's the vilain version of "Hal Jordan only use his ring to make baseball bat"

How can you forget fists and planes?

If you're trying to take a stab at the original comic, Thanos still won. Twice.

Victory #1.

Victory #2.