Flight

>flight
>enhanced strength, agility and endurance
>super-resistant to the point that the suit can absorb small arms fire and super strength blows
>has the ability to see through walls, super hearing, other enhanced senses

So... Bruce was just trying to become Superman, right?

He was trying to make up for his ailing body.

He overcompensated.

At what point do you think most of his normie tier villains just said "you know what? fuck it" and gave up trying to fight Iron Bruce?

>"No."
>"It's a perfect plan!"
>"I don't do that anymore."
>"You're the PENGUIN, you can't just STOP."
>"Batman can FLY. He can FLY and he was on the news picking up a car. I'm SIXTY YEARS OLD. I am a nightclub owner and I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE. Fuck you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

I would love to see a story about a retired penguin interacting with other aging villains. I mean, how long can The Riddler keep this up. Or even Two Face?

maybe they just up their game in response

>Killer Croc is no more, thanks to gene-splicing you can call him Dino Dan

>Mad Hatter used to control people with hats, then he transcribed his mind into a chemical formula and became a living psychedelic. Manifesting in the minds of the users.

>Thanks to Toyman, Scarface is now an autonomous mobster android, that can transform into the unwitting alter ego of Wesker.

>Scarecrow got tenure and now nothing can stop him

For Batman Beyond, it is an awesome show!

>>Killer Croc is no more, thanks to gene-splicing you can call him Dino Dan

Or got cured due to genetic therapy and became a wrestler.

Baby Doll is now 4'11 and has a pretty nice rack thanks to hormone and gene therapy. She now has the body of a 30 year old and has gone back to acting part time while working as an agent for younger actors.

She's also had years of mental help.

>>Mad Hatter used to control people with hats, then he transcribed his mind into a chemical formula and became a living psychedelic.
Manifesting in the minds of the users.

Or got a job and met a girlfriend on a over 50 dating site. The guy is brilliant.

>>Thanks to Toyman, Scarface is now an autonomous mobster android, that can transform into the unwitting alter ego of Wesker.

Fuck you, he was CURED. HE STAYS CURED!

>>Scarecrow got tenure and now nothing can stop him

Harvey eventually got his operation and now runs a non profit that helps the wrongfully accused.

All thanks to the Wayne Foundation!

>flight
>trying to become superman
oh jesus. OP you may not know it but you just solved a huge mystery.

jesus how the FUCK did i not see this.

tell me more about baby doll

Wow, more then he would get a girl.

>tfw bats used to not wear a mask even though he got sprayed with poison too many fucking times
>he gave up on giving people an advantage and grew old and bitter

i kinda hated seeing none of that, history just left to the wayside

i'd love to see an early 50s bats with a 1.0 beyond suit, fighting some of his aging foes, most have either bought the farm or gave up crime, but some are just wanting to finish what they started all those years ago

not just this, but because supes doesn't exist anymore in this future

He was doing what he should have done years ago
Build a suit that would actually allow him to take on superpowered threats
Something I wish the Comic Batman would do and stick with already

DC needs to do an actual Batman Beyond comic about this.

Terry ends up running into Batman's retired enemies, and since they're not doing anything illegal, he opts to pull up a chair at the poker table and asks them about their last tango with the previous Batman.

A few of them fill in some of the stories of other villains who wouldn't be present (like Bane)

...yes he does.

Reminder that Terry is a dirty cheater.

Given what we see of old man Wayne, Batman got a lot more brutal after Joker died. Most of the villains decided they were too old to have Batman intentionally breaking their bones and decided it was time to retire. Some reformed, some lived out the rest of their ways in Arkham, and some were accidentally killed because they didn't know when to quit.

More like Melanie was his true love but it didn't work out.

>show for kids
>that fade to black
>didn't realize it until many years later that he pounded the fuck outta that puss

terry was probably going out with dana at the time too

Terry cheating on Dana is in his genes. Just be lucky he isn't 1/1000000th the scumbag DCAU Bruce is.

>Fucking and impregnating your adopted son's first love and having her leave him for you

>Fucking and impregnating your adopted son's first love and having her leave him for you

>implying 2.0 is canon

Barbara leaving Dick for Bruce was mentioned in the show though. The comic just added the godawful pregnancy part.

If they do the'll have to explain what happened in that huge war in between JLU and BB.

>(like Bane)

Oh yeah, He's a vegetable

They didn't say Barbara specifically left Dick for Bruce. They just said they dated and fugged.

Ironic how people talk about how much Timm keeps shoving Bruce/Babs ship everywhere and how much he sucks the Batcock, but in his own show Bruce ends up bitter and alone.

He gives Dana some excuse for not being able to hang out just before fucking Ten.

Dana really has it rough at times, it's a miracle she stayed with him through the end.

I'd not be surprised if Mad Hatter is behind all technology Spellbinder is using.

>bruce having the powerset of superman
>too old to use it when it's perfected

I swear to god that there's an unwritten rule that Bruce can't have powers for very long. It's just unfair to villains.

I got a question regarding the current BB run. Does it consider everything that happened in the show as canon or Jurgens created his own during Futute's End?

Wasn't it mentioned in the very first (or second) episode that the suit's actually outdated? I swear Terry commented on it saying it wasn't even that great. It doesn't even hold up that well in the show. Terry gets fucking rekt by laser shots and super powered villains all the time.

Terry gets his ass whooped all the time and manages to survive. Not to mention what Inque does to him... that time she went down his throat...

it is. Bruce made it shortly before he retired, so the suit is like 20 years out of date

Inque truly was best girl.

Superman cant turn invisible

He probably could if he tried.

>Superman tries turning invisible
>it turns out he CAN
>The entire rest of the Justice League pulls their hair out at the thought of Superman having another fucking power

Is there anything Superman cant do?

Bats was trying to become Martian Manhunter

Not nearly enough if the beginning of the show was anything to go by.

I thought it was more fucked up because she was Gordon's daughter.

Too bad! It's Tim Drake and Jokerz storylines for you forever!

Appeal to everyone.

>Almost Got 'Im, Too!

If this wasn't Batman Beyond I'd be hella hype

was gonna post something similar to this but yours is better

>>Scarecrow got tenure and now nothing can stop him

Wear a lead-lined or otherwise radiation-resistant suit all the time and insta-gib any motherfucker who so much as THINKS the word "Kryptonite."

I feel Toyman would be better evolved as to become the memetic virus,
though shenanigans, Scarface becomes a staple of toy shops everywhere, and there's rumors about how doing a certain ritual with a scarface doll will bring him to life, but it trigges a psychosomatic response that turns the performer into another Toyman

you could even have the original Toyman, still cured, trying to warn everyone that Scarface became too big for any one man

> All Batman's enemies become virus/bacteria/drugs/poison
> Batman has to become a doctor full time

Doc Bat Beyond