What do you want to see?
Who do you want to see?
What are you most excited for?
And, who will ultimately save the day, and why will it be Bucky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5ObZEi6KZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=5VAUSkFcM3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adam warlock (who probably will be replaced with vision or something) and thanos *snap*

>who will ultimately save the day
That should be obvious.

There's a list of things I hope to see.
>>The Avengers seeing Asgard/other planets/etc
>>The massive team splits up into smaller teams to go after each gem.
>>I want to see Thanos beat the Hulk in a blowout fight. I want Hulk's wild flailing to be beaten by controlled punches and I want it to humiliate the Hulk.
>>Cap's last stand, etc.
>>Near the end, some character gets a glimpse of the future, and he begins to tell the Avengers about his hope for the future, we get small glimpses at future films.
>>Starlord to not recognize Captain America, and Cap being offended by this in a way you wouldn't expect Cap to be offended. A character who acts so humble, yet everyone gushes about him suddenly runs into someone who doesn't know who he is or cares who he is? That would be funny.
>>Starlord meets his grandfather again.

The thing is, these films still feel like such a distant dream.

And I know this is fool's hope, but I kind of wish that they do fit TV/Netflix characters in the film. I mean, they have a lot of time next year, why not have some reshoots to bring that cast in?

>>>Starlord to not recognize Captain America, and Cap being offended by this in a way you wouldn't expect Cap to be offended. A character who acts so humble, yet everyone gushes about him suddenly runs into someone who doesn't know who he is or cares who he is? That would be funny.
Fuck You.

> Wanda has pic related outfit but with cleavage on opposite sides of the black band going down her chest and mabye a cape.
> Wanda & Vision get a lot of screen time.
> Neether Wanda nor Vision die.
> Thor & Vision have a MOS style and scale fight with Thanos.
> Hulk gets bitch slapped like in Hickman's Infinity.
> Thanos is not EVER comedic In a non hyper evil sinister way.
> Cate Blanchett is Death in this as well as being Hela in Thor 3.

>> Wanda has pic related outfit but with cleavage on opposite sides of the black band going down her chest and mabye a cape.
Stop posting this autistic shit we've all seen it dude

No, fuck Cap! I'm tired of every single person in the Marvel Universe gushing over Cap! What I wouldn't give for Cap to be petty for once. I don't want another fucking "Oh my God, you're Captain America" moment!

>What do you want to see?
the end of the MCU

tony pls

I've posted it like 4 times max.
How the fuck is it autistic? It would make for a perfect adaption of her outfit within the universe. If she can have cleavage in the Civil War outfit what's wrong with her having it there?

>Cap's last stand, etc
Doubt it will happen. Might with Avengers 4 seeing as Evans is confirmed to star in that.

>Starlord to not recognize Captain America
As funny as that could be, I doubt it would happen. If he still remembers famous earth crooks and Jackson Pollock from his time on earth, surely he'd remember about Captain America from history class at school.

>Wanda has pic related outfit but with cleavage on opposite sides of the black band going down her chest and mabye a cape.
Probably not happening. ESPECIALLY the tiara as Olsen known for being anti-tiara. And I can seldom blame her. It looks horrible in real life.

> Neether Wanda nor Vision die.

*Neither. And Wanda likely won't die because of SJW. Vision is all but guaranteed to die since he's got the Mind Stone embedded in his head.

>That would be funny

It'd be completely out of character just so you can have a laugh. Get over it

Wish List:

>Coulson
>Daredevil
>Galactus

I was hoping more like.
>>"Really? You don't know me?"
>>"Um...no?"
It's not out of character if you never put said character in that situation.

i bet you liked the quipiness of age of ultron

Yes, cause we really need another scene of another hero going "No way! You're Captain America! Let me gush all over you for the next minute!" to happen. The reason I want Starlord to not know Cap is that it would subvert expectations. Starlord meeting Cap would just be Ant-Man meeting Cap all over again. Starlord not knowing Cap and Cap having someone who doesn't recognize him would be a great turn on its head moment for Cap. Captain America is the fucking Harry Potter of the MCU. Everyone who meets him then fans him praise. So why not change the narrative. Why not have after years of everyone just knowing who he is and his humility be turned on its head when he comes across someone who doesn't know who he is, and then he is clings onto the fact that he needs everyone to know him as this great humble figure.

THAT is why I want that scene to happen. So Cap can have one flaw that shines through because he's been so conditioned for everyone to just respect him.

Why would Cap even give a shit if someone doesn't recognize him?

>Thanos lifts Thor's hammer by having his hand envelope an unconscious Thor's hand while holding the hammer.
>Cap depowered into being an old near skeleton and still trying to fight Thanos.
>Half the team disappearing when Thanos activates the gauntlet.
>Asgard being destroyed, giving the Thor franchise some cooling time and setting up Siege.
>Have the original Captain Marvel temporarily join.
>Cancerverse reference.
>An post-punching ending similar to Infinity Gauntlet's ending.

That's the thing. Cap has gone through WWII and being unfrozen, and everyone knows who he is and respects him, outside villains. Cap finally running into someone who not only doesn't know who he is, or cares who he is, would something he didn't know he had til it's gone. It's like a celebrity meeting someone who doesn't know who they are and they actually have to work their way up to impress them instead of having that establish impression. I'm just saying, I would love a moment where Cap shows weakness in an unexpected way instead because he is so accustomed to the luxury of "everyone knows Captain America".

We don't need this scene to happen again: youtube.com/watch?v=G5ObZEi6KZ4

Cap strikes me as the kinda guy who cares about getting the job done first. Period dot period. He doesn't care if he impresses you or not, so long as you're willing to work with him.

>Everyone who meets him then fans him praise

That's happened three times. Only Fury treated him as a soldier when they first met, Wilson as a regular fellow vet, Romanoff as a regular person as far as her line of work goes, Stark straight up kept trolling him, Thor gave no shits, Vision gave no shits, T'challa gave no shits, Everett Ross gave no shits, the Maximoffs hated him, Zemo hates him.

Literally only Coulson, Lang and Parker have had starstruck moments from meeting Steve. If anything, having Star Lord do the thing you DON'T want would be changing the narrative.

the malaise from the books has taken me there's no fucking way id give money to a company that hates police, christians, etc....

You guys don't get what I mean. It's more.
>>"And you are?"
>>"You don't know me?"
>>"Nooooot that I know of."
>>"Steve Rogers."
>>"Oh..."
>>"..."
>>"..."
>>"Captain America."
>>"I'm sorry?"
>>"You know, Captain America, World War II"
>>"Not especially"
>>"...really?"
>>"...should I?"

That's all I really want. A short weakness from Cap. Cause I don't need MCU tards going apeshit over "LOL! QUILL IS SQUEEZING STEVE'S ARMS! I CAN'T EVEN!"

I want to see a reinterpretation of Infinity Gauntlet.
>Starlord takes the place of Pip the Troll, Kismet will replace Adam Warlock, but the others are all similar.
>Hel will replace Death.
>Doctor Strange will collect the heroes, but then stay on the sidelines, and try and figure things out, but won't do much in the second and third act, until the very last part of the battle.
>Quicksilver will be Tony Stark's Secret Weapon, and be held in reserve until Thanos thinks he won.
>Ant-Man will seem to be one of the first to die, but he really shrinks to a sub-atomic level, until he shows up much later in the film to almost save the day.
>Captain America will be the last hero to fall, and when he dies, he is in a while area, and talks to Stan Lee, who reveals that he is the One-Above-All. Stan Lee gives a short speech about the purpose of heroes, and sends Cap back, to find Strange saved some other heroes.
>Loki acts as Mephisto did, and whispers advice into Thanos ear to try and give the heroes a chance.
>Captain America's Shield breaks, but he picks up Thor's hammer, and starts wailing on Thanos.

Heres how it would go Joss.
>>"And you are?"
>>"Captain America"
>>"Youre real>" (Because Star Lord was a kid in the 80s)
>>"Yes sir"
or
>>"And you are?"
>>"Captain America"
>>[Insert Star Lord joke]
>>"Ok"
>>Cap moves to complete objective

I just can't see Steve doing that. Quill not remembering about Cap? Fine. But that whole scenario is just out of character for him. Now maybe if you replaced Steve with Lang or Parker (or maybe even Wilson or Tony, if it serves to give him a reason to troll Steve later), and they're talking about Cap, THEN I think it'd work. But it just doesn't if it's strictly between Quill and Steve.

No, you don't get to see that.
Marvel will hold onto this, until after their first critical flop, then the next Avengers film will be nothing but fan service.

I just want to see Coulson, and Quake, and maybe the defenders in just one fucking scene while the world is under siege by evil forces.

I want to see Thanos trying to court Death with increasing desperation. The power at his command when he's assembled the Gauntlet is mind-bending, and that level of power is never more on display than it is when he's trying to win Death's heart. I REALLY want to see that on the big screen. I want to see power on a scale that puts everything in Doctor Strange to shame, as it should.

Specifically, I want to see him finally decide to wipe out half of the universe's population in the hope that this one last, grand gesture will be the thing that woos her. I do genuinely enjoy the Marvel films, but they do feel very safe for the most part- the battles tend to be large in scale, but nobody really gets hurt, nobody's really in danger. It's like a big theme park ride. Splash Mountain is fun, but I don't REALLY buy the narrative that I'm riding in a log down a raging waterfall, you know?

When Thanos erases half of all life in the universe- not with a flashy special effect, just by snapping his fingers and making it so- he'll demonstrate just how effectively he can now bend reality to his will, just how high the stakes are, and just how impossible it is for the Avengers to win. I guess that's a big part of what I want, too- it needs to be absolutely clear that the Avengers legitimately cannot succeed, that there's no strategy he can't instantly dismantle by virtue of being omnipotent, unless Thanos allows himself to be beaten, whether intentionally or not. Self-sabotage is a big part of his character throughout the Infinity Saga, I'd really hate to see that lost in favor of turning him into a generic bad guy.

Cause the MCU really needs more forgettable moments. The fact that you are so offended by the idea shows that you're all looking at the character the same way. We're talking the same Captain America who started a Civil War because "I wanna do what I want and you better move." Cap does have a fucking ego, and acting like he has no chinks in his armor is really tedious. Just create one superhero who doesn't want to suck his dick.

Also,
>space battle as various species attempt to stop Thanos, including the Inhumans royalty, even if just in the background.
>Tv heroes fighting Thanos's minions in some form, either seen on background TV screens or over radio so they're acknowledged to exist.
>Rebuilt Shield attempting to help.
>Agent Coulson meeting The Avengers again.

Of course you can't see Cap doing that, because Cap has never been put in that position. You never see this new side because it's never challenged. It'll be like finding out that a character doesn't know how to read sort of thing.
Compared to the autism that keeps challenging it and thinks any form of humor is a quip.

It would be nice to have the universe feel truly unified, even for a moment.

>The fact that you are so offended by the idea
Nigga u the salty one :^)
>shows that you're all looking at the character the same way
u wot m8
>Cap does have a fucking ego, and acting like he has no chinks in his armor is really tedious. Just create one superhero who doesn't want to suck his dick.
Nigga u just hate Cap. Admit it.

I want to see a fuckhuge shot of the Avengers, the Guardians, and the Defenders all preparing for battle, with Steve going "AVENGERS...."
(Long pan of EVERYONE ready to blow some baddies the fuck out)
"ASSEMBLE!"

>>space battle as various species attempt to stop Thanos, including the Inhumans royalty, even if just in the background.
This. I am tired of the idea that a group of 10 (how many heroes there are) heroes can wipe out an armada in space. If Thanos doesn't have an armada of several Star Destroyers, I would seriously question the star ship setup in the MCU.

nice, user

Funny thing is, I don't hate Cap. Out of the Movie six, he was my favorite. I just don't like heroes who everywhere they walk, someone has to praise them. Ever see those Dr. Who episodes where they gush endlessly about the Doctor? It's shit like that I hate.

"But we're all here"

>Of course you can't see Cap doing that, because Cap has never been put in that position

Because he rightfully shouldn't give a shit. For all his flaws, such a level of vanity is not something he should have. Also, assuming Steve knows Quill's been off of earth for the past 28 or so years, I don't think he'd be all that surprised if Quill didn't know or forgot about him.

I just realized...maybe Captain Marvel can flesh out the Kree enough for them to be in Avengers 4.

>I just don't like heroes who everywhere they walk, someone has to praise them
He saved or helped saved the world 3 times and never asks for anything in return. He doesnt walk around with a big ego. He listens to others and is generally a nice guy.Is it cuz youre not the one being praised? What did Chad do to you?

>I just don't like heroes who everywhere they walk, someone has to praise them.

But that's seldom happened with Cap in the movies. Most of the time, everyone else is concerned with actual important things.

The guy who had two moments of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5ObZEi6KZ4

youtube.com/watch?v=5VAUSkFcM3s

And you don't think that he got used to this sort of thing and built a nugget of vanity in him?

But again, why not have a one off moment where Cap shows character weakness? You guys act like Cap is the only hero who is selfless. Hawkeye does the same amount of work and doesn't get any of the respect Cap gets.

>Guy admonishes and gushes over cap
>Cap expresses self doubt and is obviously uncomfortable.
I feel bad for Cap.

>The guy who had two moments of this:

Three. You're forgetting about Spider-Man.

>And you don't think that he got used to this sort of thing and built a nugget of vanity in him?

Got used to it? Maybe. Developed a degree of vanity for it? Nope. If anything, I'd think he'd probably prefer to avoid it if he could.

>But again, why not have a one off moment where Cap shows character weakness?
See
>You guys act like Cap is the only hero who is selfless. Hawkeye does the same amount of work and doesn't get any of the respect Cap gets.
When do the other avengers get disrespected? Tony finally does a self sacrifice moment and gets PTSD and constantly expects praise. They give him an eyeroll because he keeps bringing it up.

With ALLLLWAYS WE WILL FIGHT AS ONE plays at the background

You guys do realize you are both pulling the "Oh, Cap could never possibly do that, he's too perfect" card a lot.

Also, Hawkeye. He gets a lot of shit thrown at him. "Hi, I'm Clint" "I don't care".

But he literally doesnt care about hawkeye. Hes there to kill bucky. In comes this guy makin jokes getting in your way. Of course hes gonna respond deadpan.

You can't have the first two because reasons and the third one is a Fox property.

I'm not even referring to that moment. I mean in general. Age of Ultron has Tony and all cracking shit about Hawkeye. The only time they really respected him was when they found out he had a family.

>what do you want to see?
this film get cancelled

He didn't seem too worried when his army got destroyed in Avengers, so I'd figure he had more elsewhere. It'd be kinda weird if the avengers' greatest foe is an immortal hobo.

>Who do you want to see?
The Xmen
Fantastic 4
Adam warlock
Quasar

>What are you most excited for?
Cap
>And, who will ultimately save the day,
Tony, but I want it to be cap
Sebastian Stan is so ugly

What I want to see
>Adam Warlock
>Thanos fighting everyone at once, not some faceless army
>Just about every hero used in all shows and movies
>people actually dying
>Doctor Strange
>a hint at a new timeline
>pip the troll
>Dare Devil

If a 15 year old Spiderman can be in it, Murdock can be in it too.

All I'm saying is, it's kind of weird how there are no starfleets in the MCU. Xandar didn't have any larger ships than the Nova ships? Not even AA guns in case giant ass ships entered the system?

>new timeline
user, no. This is not a DC event.

>If a 15 year old Spiderman can be in it, Murdock can be in it too.

Different production studios say otherwise.

They can easily serve as a complicated enemy for the avengers and can easily serve the skrull's MCU purpose.

They're biotechnically advanced enough to avoid detection under current dna tests. Earth shows up on their radar post-avengers. Old records show that Earth was a failed genetic black ops experiment. A team of agents get sent to see if it's just non-terrestrials saving the day or if the primates actually have evolved.

During their threat assessment investigation, Thanos arrives. One agent goes native and dies protecting the local species. The kree government gets worried and starts developing a larger network for assessing and you've got a basic Secret Invasion for the new Captain Marvel and/or avengers to deal with. Also leaves the door open ever so slightly for an Inhumans movie to rise from the dead.

>Near the end, some character gets a glimpse of the future, and he begins to tell the Avengers about his hope for the future, we get small glimpses at future films.
That's not a good idea. It should be done more naturally than that. See Black Panther & Spider-Man in Civil War. Their appearances were an organic part of the movie while building hype for future movies.
What you're proposing sounds very similar to Lex Luthor's superhero powerpoints from BvS, and we all know how well those were received.

Speaking of genetic experiments, will the Eternals ever appear in the MCU?

>surely he'd remember about Captain America from history class at school.
I actually want a moment where Quill says something incredulous like "Aliens/Space gods! Whoop, Big Deal! Next you'll be telling me you've got Captain America back there!" And then Cap comes out and this guy with a talking tree and raccoon as a sidekick starts freaking out and pulls the old Cap comic books out of his backpack.

>And, who will ultimately save the day
Thanos

Doubt it. If Marvel gets mutants back, then inhumans will probably disappear to prevent overcomplicating the MCU with similar concepts.

Why would Marvel ever get them back though? Fox is making bank.

I want to see a fuckhuge shot of the Avengers, the Guardians, and the Defenders all preparing for battle, with Steve going "AVENGERS...."
(Long pan of EVERYONE ready to blow some baddies the fuck out)
"DIRECTED BY JOSS WHEDON!"

It's admittedly unlikely. It'll take a few box office failures before anything like that happens.

I didn't really word it well, but more obscure versions of like concepts are probably less likely to show up in the MCU. Since they already have inhumans, I'd be surprised if the eternals showed up. If Marvel got the mutants rights back, they'd run into that same problem. I could be wrong.

>I never thought of that before.
But we've got Guardians. And the Inhumans are just in a show that's about as canon as Agents of Shield so nobody cares about it.

Yea, I hope in avengers 4, Nebula gets the gauntlet and that is exactly what happens.

I'm okay with this.

>then inhumans will probably disappear to prevent overcomplicating the MCU with similar concepts.

How can Inhumans disappear if they've never been there to begin with?

The only hope marvel has of getting x-men back is if james cameron dies before the avatar movies come out, or those fail to recoup their cost. Then Fox's only chance will be for EVERY x-men movie to be a major hit and making a deal with marvel would ensure that.

True
The inhumans' gimmick is their secret history, royalty, and a moon kingdom. If MCU doesn't use that (I don't watch shield), sad gimmicks/traits are sorta up for grabs and Marvel has mixed traits before. I personally think brand recognition tends to trump, but the mix could be neat.

Given that Thanos is an eternal, you could have a secret invasion plot point of destroying any evidence that the kree were responsible for creating the eternals so no one realizes that Thanos was a roundabout WMD of their own making.

I don't even want the X-Men back, I'd be fine with the FF and their related properties.

True, I tend to lump movie and tv together even with the disconnect. My bad.

>Who do you want to see?
* a nudist Scarlet Witch
* a nudist Jemma Simmons
* a nudist Black Widow
* a nudist Peggy Carter

Etc., etc. you get the picture.

This. I'd be ok with them giving Fox even more of their 90's crap, let them do a whole X-Force universe, in exchange for all the classic Fantastic Four material.

Fox has the entire X catalogue circa 1996. They can do x-force, x-factor, new mutants, wolverine, deadpool, Excalibur, alpha flight and so on. They have any story element and character used in such comics too. They cant do things like secret war or house of m and so on without permission.

And yet they're just rehashing Dark Phoenix again.

What I want more than anything is for Loki to play Mephisto's role from IG. I want him to pledge fealty and be incredibly manipulative, and then I want him to get fucking crushed in front of Thor legit.

I would love for Thanos to be a release for almost all the phase one actors, actually.

WB has had Superman's mythos at their disposal since the 70's, and they've only managed to do "Luthor has Kryptonite" and "Zod arrives" across seven films.

With like 30 main character, I actually honestly hope they kill off like 15 of them.

I fear the less marketable characters will be the ones that die. Like if Ike had his way, Hulk would never be used again, cause he's toy is more expensive to make and sell. Then there's all the women, you only need one, right? also, Out with the old in the new would be boring too, gotta keep some of the vets around.

Still, gets predictable, Dr.Strange, Ant-man, spider-man, black panther, carol, all have plot armor cause of franchise potential.

I just watched The Death of Superman Lives yesterday. Christopher Walken as Brainiac would've been so cash.

Most of the cast in space. If the climax takes place in/around earth I will flip some shit.

You dont understand any form of captain america

> Teams split up to stop Thanos getting the stones.
> Wanda powered by Chaos Magic and rapid-trained by Chthon, who wants her to fight Thanos.
> Vision and Wanda get development of their relationship.
Gotta have these classic lines:
"Love is for souls, not bodies"
"Till the stars burn out"
> Thor is mentor to Vision, Cap mentor to Wanda, Tony mentor to Peter
> Quill meeting Steve
> Tony still having issues with Steve
> Bucky determined to redeem himself

Honestly I just want it to be like a Super Hero War movie except good.

Ike has nothing to do with the movies anymore, moron.

Also,
> Thor informing Strange of Thanos's threat
> Flashback of Wanda's birth, parents death, Pietro, all via Vision "connecting with her mind".

> Battles on Xandar, Asgard, Wakanda

Is Asgard even going to be around after Ragnarok?
If it is, Beta Ray Bill when?

Thanos creating a reality for Steve where Peggy has Natasha, Wanda, Jemma, Daisy, Maria, Carol, Hope as a sex harem.

Yea hence IF IKE HAD, not if IKE GETS, learn to faggot. Hulk IS being used again, fucking dumbass.

Yeah, when are they going to do Superman v toyman?
>kek

>>>Starlord to not recognize Captain America, and Cap being offended by this in a way you wouldn't expect Cap to be offended. A character who acts so humble, yet everyone gushes about him suddenly runs into someone who doesn't know who he is or cares who he is? That would be funny.

He left Earth in the 80's not the 1800s you dipshit. He knows who Cap is.

Vision survives within the gauntlet, then Wanda channels a fuckton of her red chaotic energy into the gauntlet, buying the heroes time to gank Thanos.

Thus, underlining Vision's line about order and chaos in a very poetic way.