Is this supposed to be Hilary Clinton or have I been listening from Sup Forums too much

Is this supposed to be Hilary Clinton or have I been listening from Sup Forums too much
I just get the feeling it was more than just a Mariah Carey cameo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeRtlVWnC0o
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Claire McCaskill has been a Missouri Senator for the last 2 decades

The Mayor's surname in the Lego Batman movie is McCaskill

it was 2 seconds to google

I've looked that up but in the movie they kind of pushed a Hilary vibe with only referring to her as Madam Mayor, the pantsuit and pearls, and "It takes a village" campaign
I know I'm looking way too far into this but I just over analyze stuff like this too much

/thread

You just want to be triggered by something
You aren't analyzing shit
You're just dumb and reactionary

You don't over-analyze anything at all. You make your opinion and say what you want in order to keep that opinion. If anything, you under-analyze. Go back to Sup Forums.

You just want to be offended.

I voted for her, I just wanted to see if anyone else saw this too

it's almost like female politicians to fit a certain kind of mold or something

B-but Muh liberal media invading Muh kids cartoons?!

>Pantsuit and pearls
Cause only hilary wears pantsuits and pearls?

Can we just round up every Sup Forumstard and gas them now?

>DELETE THIS

Why are Sup Forumstards so dumb?

user, you're alright with murdering kids?

More than that, Mayor MacCaskill is a character from the 60s TV show, I believe. Though he was a male in that.

Of course they're going to draw some style and mannerism cues from one of the most visible female political figures in the United States but to say it's anything more than that is just daft.

Not that guy, but how many other politicians ran for president within the last 12 months, and wore pantsuits and pearls?

Why are you so touchy?

>a woman wore pants
holy shit you guys really do get salty over anything

I think Sup Forums is retarded, most of what they say is just spewing conspiracy theories on how the Jews are taking over and other stupid shit
I just wanted to see if anyone else was reminded of Hilary

?

Where is the salt? OP is clearly just making an observation.

So you can narrow it down to two people?

>Where is the salt?
From the people I linked to.
>OP is clearly just making an observation.
Funnily enough, OP wasn't one of the people I linked to. I wonder if there's a connection!

??

What the fuck? Are you referring to my post here? What is salty about that? Like seriously, this whole thread is full of people acting like OP said the movie had some liberal agenda.

So three? You're clearly kind of missing the point.

The point being?

The point being is that are you seriously not seeing how someone can interpret a blonde woman in a pantsuit wearing pearls couldn't be interpreted as a reference to Hillary Clinton, one of the most recognizable faces in American popular culture, in this American movie?

There's no agenda here, it's like someone mentioned politics fucking sperged out.

and everyone fucking sperged out*

And to stop her the EU raided her offices.

Yea just come out and say your the 4th Reich already Brussels.

Wait, it wasn't just supposed to be like Mayor Oprah?

Well of course it's going to nod a little bit at Clinton but to say pantsuits-necklace combo is like the big defining Clinton feature here is dumb because every female politician on the planet wears that.

Actually it's Mariah Carey, for some reason I just saw a lot of Hilary references to the way they made her look
I wasn't trying to make some alt-right circle jerk like mist of these responders are thinking, I just wanted to see if anyone else saw a resemblance
I guess I was just getting carried away with some stupid observations

Maybe she's like his granddaughter or something.

Though in fairness Clinton's pearls are pretty prodigious and she's been wearing them since forever

>Well of course it's going to nod a little bit at Clinton
That's all I made the thread to ask, if anyone else saw the resemblance

imagine a world where moot kept Sup Forums banned.

McCaskill has been Senator since 2006, not "the last 2 decades"

would smash

you could say the same about Lisa Simpson

>the dumb guy who doesn't bother to reasearch or think enough it's an Hillary voter

HAHAHA KEKS BTFO

Could be the case without even being intentional, I think Hillary Clinton has probably just been the go-to for writing Generic Female Politician Character in media since the 90s

8 YEARS

Y
E
A
R
S

>tfw Sup Forums is one of the few boards to have shittier politics than Sup Forums
It's called Sup Forumsmblr for a reason.

pantsuit is not the same thing as pants it is a specific type of suit

You are a fucking moron.

>People are happy they have a total disaster as president so long as them dirty SJWs didn't get their candidate to win

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face

According to the script from The Lego Movie Finn(the irl kid) and his dad are from Missouri. I'm not sure if anything in movie hints or confirms this.
Also both the first US Lego store as well for awhile the largest Lego model build hailed from Missouri.

He's a wonderful president. Keep crying.

What politics are you referring to, sir

He has done almost nothing in office besides that stupid virtue signaling travel ban.

>no identity to age
>Beauty mole
>long bangs
>Hilary Clinton
You should take a break and ask yourself why you want to inject politics into everything, including a kids movie.

Everyone's really fucking pissed off at the moment and they just need every opportunity to vent.

And deep down, that kinda makes me sad.

Her daughter is so high tier.

Eternal Kraut must be stopped!

Even if this were true (it isn't, he's made strong progress in an incredibly short amount of time) then he'd be no different than any other of the presidents that came before him.

It has been thirty days.

>attempting to use the phrase virtue signalling

The premise behind the concept is that it's an easy, empty gesture that costs nothing and gets you attaboys and pats on the back.

Instead, the media and violent have rioted, beaten people for it, and called him literally Hitler.

And it is hardly empty because it takes steps towards keeping dangerous people out of the country.

>I was wrong

Post this now.

>French right-wing presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has refused to wear a headscarf for a meeting with the Lebanese Grand Mufti. In her statement, Le Pen said she would not cover herself up and cancelled the encounter.
>Le Pen was scheduled to meet Sheikh Abdellatif Deriane, the Grand Mufti of Lebanon, in his office in Beirut on Tuesday.
>After arriving, Le Pen was asked to wear a headscarf, but refused. According to AFP, Le Pen was given a veil by Mufti’s aides.
>“You can pass on my respects to the Grand Mufti, but I will not cover myself up,” Le Pen told reporters.

#ImWithHer

Why? You guys are full blown retards. Every president you have undoes the former's work and even dumber they don't even follow their party's beliefs.
Obama a Dem. pulled NASA. Bush a Rep. hike Minimum Wage twice. Bill a Dem. made gay marriage illegal(actually Hilary campaigned it more than him but he sign the papers)
Yet somehow everyone is still invested in this sock puppet game like it matters

>he's made strong progress in an incredibly short amount of time
Like what?

>And it is hardly empty because it takes steps towards keeping dangerous people out of the country.
The dangerous people were a vast minority. The travel ban was a waste of time and a massive fucking insult to the existing vetting process that has thus far done a bang-up job of keeping the bad guys out.

>Post this now.
The phrase "triggered" gets thrown around a lot these days...

It's literally her turn.

>Like what?

Taken steps to defund sanctuary cities , approved the Dakota pipeline , pulled the plug on a bad TPP deal, ordered construction on the border wall, taken steps to simplify lettered agency regulations. Whether you agree with these actions or not, they are what he has said he would do and they are progress. Being obtuse about it is a bad pretense if you're not genuinely ignorant.

>The dangerous people were a vast minority
>were
Very fascinating and well-researched opinion that would go perfect next to the rocketship drawing on the refrigerator slugger.

>I can't admit it when I was wrong
It is less painful if you just square up with reality mate.

>Bill a Dem. made gay marriage illegal(actually Hilary campaigned it more than him but he sign the papers)
No that was both of them as well as Al Gore, he was spear heading what became the don't ask don't tell policy. It's kinda crazy that most of our gender politic drama of the last two decades are thanks to laws and rules set by the Clintons

>Taken steps to defund sanctuary cities , approved the Dakota pipeline etc.
I imagine you had to Google all of these which is why you didn't just list them in the first place.

Anyway, looks like I used the wrong conjunction, how silly of me, and how clever you were to point it out. However, the point still stands.

>I can't admit it when I was wrong
Nigga, even if I was, I wouldn't say it. That ain't how it works here. You wouldn't either.

>I imagine you had to Google all those
Fascinating projection and a sad commentary on your investment in the facts versus the obstinate nature of your uninformed opinion.

>The point still stands
The problem wasn't with your conjunction. The countries affected by the travel ban have been on the US Govt's watch list as the most dangerous for years. Designated by the Obama administration's research, in fact. How clever of you to...wait, there was nothing clever about you trying to make this about me being petty about your grammar instead of about the salience of your facts.

>Nigga, even if I was, I wouldn't say it.
And here we are at the core of the problem. Eat shit and stop posting if you're not going to read a fucking article and make dumbassed posts.

So, how about that Lego Batman movie?

You're good at b8ing, I'll give you that. You know just what to leave out.

So was that really Hillary Clinton in the movie or what?

I think you're on the wrong board, user. This is Sup Forums - Politics.

>I got fucking destroyed and I have no more dipshitted argumentation to make so I'll just declare myself the victor and close the tab out in anger

Bye fag.

>vast minority

come on you saw what OP starred with there was no way this wasn't going this direction.

Oh, that's neat.

I didn't really care for it. Felt like it was trying to have its cake and eat it too by trying to get me to sympathize with an MC whom they go out of their way to make as unlikable as possible. I love Lego, I love DC Comics and yeah, I even love Batman, but it really was just not my thing.

Nah, I'm still here.

>but muh boston bomber

>Nah, I'm still here.

I can really hear the cogs grinding.

>who cares if a bunch of people die, it's a lot more important to change nothing and pretend everything's fine
Nice edge, bro. Gotta keep sharp for the Trump Resistance! After all, I got told by very reliable sources that he's literally Hitler!

Look, if you weren't so steeped in bulverism and confirmation bias, I might consider getting roped back into this argument, but that's not the case so I might as well just have some fun at your buttblasted expense.

Obama deported more wetbacks in his first term than Bush. Since he had a D next to his name, it was cool.

>Movie presidents have almost always been soft spoken dopey white guys
>No one blows a gasket about who they're "suppose" to be
>Female politician shows up in a movie
>HOW COULD THEY LET THIS HAPPEN?! FUCKIN HILAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does it fucking matter?

This is a Lego Batman thread, sir.

Oh okay - you're asking to be let off the hook. I'll indulge you: you're not mad, bad at arguing or ignorant at all, mate. I appreciate the riveting conversation, you really got me to stop and consider where I went "wrong."

Before I answer that, let me ask you this.
Are you a gambling man?

Jesus, nigga, the thread's gonna get deleted anyway, stop taking this so damn seriously.

Maybe if you'd take your opinions a little more seriously before you said them, you wouldn't have to be wrong.

You're no fun anymore.

You never were.

Sup Forums is a reactionary board filled with overly emotional faggots?I never knew.

GUYS

He's a fucking clown that genuinely believed that he is the God Emperor only to get his shit pushed in by people overruling his dumb as fuck decisions. He's only been here a month and he's already proven to be a complete embarrassment.

He's a faggot.

Are you MohamMad? ;^)

Seems perfectly reasonable.

Not really, I wasn't the one expecting shit from him, unlike the Sup Forums-tards that voted for his dumb ass. Just glad the Legislative and Judicial Systems are doing their job for once.

>I wasn't the one expecting shit from him,
But he did shit, AhMad.
The ban may not have gone through, but Ice is up and running.

>9th circuit court pushing Trump's shit in
>the same exact court that has their decisions overturned when they go to the Supreme Court literally 90% of the time
>the same exact Supreme Court that's about to be 5 to 4 in favor of the travel ban when this goes to them THANKS to Trump

You know what, just enjoy this while it lasts - you need the break.

Fuck killary.
youtube.com/watch?v=YeRtlVWnC0o

You wouldn't be so scared if you didn't realize you're already losing.

You know, Trump said I would get tired of winning, but I haven't yet. I fucking love it, and I don't want it to ever end.

So how many rubles do you earn a day? Just curious.

Maybe she got the necklace from Bill. He gives those out as gifts!

Careful or I'm gonna hack your opinion next cyka blyatt. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some children to fuck, courtesy of the Clinton Foundation.

[THIS POST HAS BEEN FLAGGED AS FAKE NEWS BY POLITIFACT™]