They couldn't even give her blonde pony tails

>They couldn't even give her blonde pony tails...
Waititi is a fucking dickless hack that was brought on to ruin one of the darkest most epic Marvel arcs in their history with pathetic buddy road comedy bullshit. He & Marvel can burn the fuck in hell.

>no silver disc tits
>but has moulded breast shapes anyway
Why?
Literally nothing about her appearance is correct.

I like her white warpaint...

> Being triggered by someone's race

>the one hero who is quite literally an aryan goddess

cant wait for hercules to eventually be portrayed as shaka zulu

>Valkyrie
>black
MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN

FUCKKKK I HATE BLACK PEOPLE

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

She wasn't too bad in West World. This movie is going to save Thor.

> Hamilton done by white people
Flop
> Hamilton done by blacks
Sold out for years

She was easily the worst part of Westworld

A nigger who "owns" a brothel in the old west? Ok, yeah immersion broken

>pony tails

You're thinking of the other black chick you racist fuck.

>three ASGARDIANS turned into niggers and chinks
Marvel is a blight on this world

this is absolute degeneracy

And yet their Main films don't flop and they clear a billion easy. Really makes you think

I didn't say a fucking thing about her race. They could dye her hair blonde even if she is black.

what next? middle eastern asgardians? mexican asgardians?

Thor and the Warriors Three are all white, all Asgardians are white, Odin is white, the people who even worship them are white. It's history, not racism.

In fact, it makes me think if you do this for free or for a fee?

At least DC is right enough to keep all their main characters white

Hogun was Asian in the comics and in Dark World it's shown he is part of a race on a different planet then Asgard so he is not a Asgardian.

Except if they're gingers right?

>Hogun was Asian in the comics
even more proof that Marvel is a libshit company

Even more proof that you're an enormous casual.

He has been Asian from the 60s and has never been claimed to be a actual Asgardian.

Looks cute, I'm completely okay with this.

>worst part of Westworld
That's the bitch who plays Dolores. Fuck, she can't act for shit.

Those are pig tails(?) Not ponytails

Black Thor when?

GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Wood was fucking incredible.

When Nordics will be completely black

diversity = anti-white

Sorry, but nobody gives a fuck about Thor.
The only people who watch his movies are fangirls who want to bang Chris Hemsworth.

its likely going to be shit but it may at least have some decent cinematography, which is all good.

eh, dceu over mcu for me but Deadshot is a thing.

Tranny Thor when? Why Marvel discriminates so much?

We tried it your way and the movie flopped. Time to go the Hamilton route

Considering the amount of content in the original Ragnarok storyline there's no way they could make a good adaptation in a typical length movie, and the last fucking thing we need is individual hero Marvel films getting a "part one" and "part two"

Respecting the source

According to Feige, the secret to success for any adaptation is respecting and understanding the original work

Who cares about accuracy? You're only supposed to laugh and have a good time with these movies.

>gods
>history

m8

I'm sad that she doesn't look like the 616 Valk but I think she looks fine overall. Costume's kinda bland but the facepaint gives her some flavor.

>there's no way they could make a good adaptation in a typical length movie
There is if they adapted Thor - Disassembled.

Did someone cum on her face?

>Who cares about accuracy?
There's doing a subversive or different take on a character like Red Son or something. And then there's total disregard for the source material and disregard for fans of said source material.

Perhaps im wrong idk, im not the biggest Thor fan so maybe theres a version of the character who is black i just dont know about, but as it stands, its just political correctness for next to no reason.

>Thor and the Warriors Three are all white
>the Warriors Three are all white
Quick! Nobody tell him about Hogun!

He's right. Which is why the Thor movies are the worst things they've churned out.

>And then there's total disregard for the source material and disregard for fans of said source material.
Yeah and the distinction is that "When *I* bitch about it, it's disregard for source material. When *you* bitch about it, its the >not muh whining of a manchild."

If I gotta suck it up and deal with an uncharismatic Superman you cunts can stomach having a black asgardian or two.

That's what I'm talking about, though. That was quite the comic arc across something like 6 issues that had a lot of scale and impact. I can't see them cramming all of that into a 2 hour movie without it feeling either rushed or choppy.

Plus there'd be no Beta Ray Bill, so why even bother.

>Who cares about accuracy?

Yes, who cares?

>Tranny Thor when?

That's happening right now.

On a whole, yes.
But Ironman 3 is still the worst single movie in the MCU.

>supposed
The key term.

What are you talking about?

It was the best MCU movie ever when it came out and everyone loves it because it was pure Shane Black. Just like this will be the best MCU movie ever when it comes out and everyone will love it for being pure Taika Waititi

You know Hercules will be played by a trans woman. And a total redesign too. But it will still be Hercules.

Why?

I disagree Disassembled wasn't all that complicated it could fit in a 2 hour film.

Except Scar actually does genuinely look like the fucking major.
And that pic of Larson is like WAY fucking younger then she is now and yes Gadot is still skinny but she is 50 times bigger then she was in that film you fucking retard.

>Valkyries
>goddess

Here's what annoys the piss out of me. Let's pretend they didn't do the stupid fucking thing and make the Asgardians aliens, and they kept it ambiguous about being Gods. They could open the door to OTHER pantheons to show up.
You want asians to show up in the Thor movie? Fine, have the writer do some research on Shinto, and maybe fucking Susano can show up. It's not like whatever they add in the movie isn't going to be shittily adapted into the comics anyway, despite how assbackwards that is.

How about, instead of Val, fucking Oya, Yoruba manifestation of lightning and rebirth?

Seriously, I'm just some shithead on a Nigerian shit-flinging cave, and I came up with this in the time it takes the water in my shower to heat up, and these chucklefucks can't?

No because you are not the audience of these movies.

>You want asians to show up in the Thor movie?
HOGUN WAS ASIAN IN THE FUCKING COMICS AND ISN'T MEANT TO BE ASGARDIAN IN CONICS OR THE MCU.

I for one can't wait for the movie to come out , and she's just the mortal that Brunhilda is posessing, and every casual bitches about how half-ass that explanation is.

No she really doesn't. The major is Japanese, for one. Gadot is just a joke, anyone who defends her casting is a retard, nuff said. Larson should be OK though.

THESE ARE NOT FUCKING ORIENTAL EYES!

Cyborgs can be whatever they want, especially the major who has like 5 different bodies

at least ,its a artificial body ...........

>Giving a shit.

>it's a 'it's OK to shit on cultural heritage if you do it to the Nordics' episode

She's half white so why can't she take white roles?

Considering Sweden is nordic, then yes, it's ok to shit on them.

>but as it stands, its just political correctness for next to no reason.

Tessa Thompson is a good actress.

Because she doesn't look white.
Wentworth Miller, Vin Diesel, Keanu Reeves, Rashida Jones and Meghan Markle all could.

But she's not so good an actress that she blew every single white woman in hollywood out of the water and had to be cast in that role. Her acting ability wasn't the reason she was cast, her ethnicity was.

I just can't see why a blockbuster film is worth getting upset over at this point.

>But she's not so good an actress that she blew every single white woman in hollywood out of the water and had to be cast in that role.

So the only way a black person can be cast in a "white" role is by being the best actress in Hollywood?

What the fuck kind of insane double standard is that?

Soon user, soon. We bide our time as the leaves blow

technically it's not.

It's not a double standard, I don't think a black woman should be cast in a white role even if she's the best actress who ever lived. She doesn't physically suit the part.
I wouldn't cast Cate Blanchett as Storm or Daniel Day Lewis as Wonder Woman, for example.

Daniel Day Lewis would be better than Gadot

>I wouldn't cast...Daniel Day Lewis as Wonder Woman, for example.

You lack vision.

If you shove a cactus up your ass, she will listen to you and leave the DCEU. Come on, do it. Be a good DC fan.

>So the only way a black person can be cast in a "white" role is by being the best actress in Hollywood?

Yes. Though it's obviously not always the case, an actor should get the role because they're best suited for the role. The fact that you think that's a double standard is sad.

To be fair, Daniel Day-Lewis could probably play a tree and get an Oscar.

an actual stick would be better than Gadot

only because she sells better than old thor

>one of the darkest most epic Marvel arcs in their history
That's not the Ragnarok I 'member...

> The fact that you think that's a double standard is sad.

Oh fuck you with that fake "It's about ethics in casting!" bullshit.

I don't see this shit when white people are cast in roles. There aren't 400 page long posts about "This person was just cast for their race!" for whites, so you don't get the right to pull that false sincerity bullshit.

>Oh of course I just want the best, and the best well...they just happen to be white people with white roles! It's just a huge coincidence! :^)

>I don't think a black woman should be cast in a white role even if she's the best actress who ever lived

Then you're flat-out removing minorities from the majority of the major blockbuster movies being made, since these comics were made in an era where the majority of characters were white.

That argument doesn't work unless we're in this magical ideal universe where black actors get their own major Hollywood films where they can get the big paychecks and the big names.

/copol/ I challenge thee.

Find me an instance where the comics have E V E R referred to their Heimdall as "the whitest god".

Protip: Thou canst not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

What a fucking mess

>Thor 3
>Iron Man 3
Thank God they made an Avengers movie instead of an actual Cap 3

but that's bullshit but it never counts or is never enough for you. There's an actual double standard for you.

Look, I honestly don't care that they made a black valkyrie but something is lost in the translation. Nothing in the pic is suggestive of a valkyrie warrior woman, its painfully generic, if anything it goes in wrong direction with the white face markings being invocative of african culture not nordic.

Again, I do not give a shit if she is white, black, whatever.. But at some point you dilute the character's asgardian imagery she looks *nothing* like the role and actually seems better suited being a Wakandan warrior.

Hell, are we sure this pic isn't from Black Panther and not Thor?

>"This person was just cast for their race!" for whites
When has this ever even been the case?

Probably any movie where a popular white actor was cast

Swedes, Norwegians and most of Scandinavia in general are all sissie leftists now anyway so who care. It's not our culture that is getting shit on. Let them bring all the muslims and whatever they want in.

more power to them.

mythology and history would've been the better comment, but I think you knew what he meant anyways.

Asgardian mythology is a mythology of a white people. nothing wrong with that anymore than every god in some middle-african mythology being black.

I'll believe in "diversity" when the Black Panther movie shows a wakandan pantheon and one of its gods is white. Never happen. "How dare they cast a white actor as a black deity??" But its ok for heimdall to be black in a white-culture mythology. Do you people honestly not see the hypocrisy?

Remember when John Wayne played Genghis Khan? And what happened to him after that?

Leftists do not think eurocentricism is a good thing. They're trying to erase it with multiculturalism. That is what Marvel represents. Enjoy.