Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

No, you fucking hack.

Kill yourself. Or better yet, go back in time and kill yourself before creating Buffy.

fuck no

No. You did good work but man, you're a prime case of burnout if I ever saw one. Smell the flowers for a few years and come back fresh.

You destroyed your own fanbase and it is hilarious. I hope forcing politics into your identity was worth the loss and being hated.

his X-Men was pretty gay

Literally who?

HORK HORK HORK HORK

>Smell the flowers for a few years and come back fresh.

And do what? The forms of girl power he was peddling have gone by the wayside, he's been sacrificed at the alter of his fanbase for not being #woke enough.

His last few TV projects bombed hard.

AoU was commercially successful but I doubt he's going to want to go back to big-budget work considering what a nightmare production it was.

No one gives a shit about him going back to comics if he ever does.

I'm not saying the man is going to go hungry anytime soon, but what the fuck does he do? Just go back to being a screenwriter? Produce more mini-budget indies that no one cares about like In Her Eyes and Much Ado About Nothing?

hell no you are the damn reason they hand wave every MCU film you hack

he hasn't had a good tv series in over a decade and that leaves him in the woods, so to speak.

As a matter of fact, no.

FIREFLY REVIVAL

GET TO WORK

>Firefly revival
>not demanding a second season he shamelessly ripped off from

I can literally smell the fact that you were born around 2000 from here.

Of course not.

'85, but close.

I never watched Outlaw Star. It was popular right after I got out of anime.

Outside of the basic premise they're nothing alike.

It's a much better version of Firefly, but ironically only got one season as well. However, it has a considerably more satisfactory ending, even if we take the Firefly movie into account.

The first episode is literally a shitty clone of Outlaw Star's. He probably would have taken his thievery as many steps further as he could, had the budget allowed it.

Did it have good bible?

>The first episode is literally a shitty clone of Outlaw Star's. He probably would have taken his thievery as many steps further as he could, had the budget allowed it.

What? How? Gene's starting arc has nothing to do with Mal's. Hilda and Simon are nothing alike.

Other then "space pirates" and "girl in a freezer" they're nothing alike.

love this meme

The show's entire universe is a future where the Chinese colonized space first and so Asian culture is fused with a space western aesthetic.

The shows go in different directions but don't pretend they don't start out pretty similar.

No I don't but Sup Forums should stop pretending that he wouldn't be welcomed back into the industry with open arms.

Absolutely not!

Every single MCU movie has been better than your dogshit.

Now if that were a picture of Joel Schumacher then everyone would say yes. So go make this thread again and make it right!

It won't be the same, I'd rather it just stick with what we have.

I'd call this an inverse Sinfest, but Ishida actually has artistic talent.

>Outlaw Star is 100x better than Firefly to the point that Firefly had to take notes from Outlaw Star on how to do a good space opera
>Nobody outside of angry Sup Forums oldtimers remembers Outlaw Star
>Everyone and their fucking grandmother remembers and adores Firefly
I don't think I have an image strong enough to convey my disgust and rage.