How do you rate movies?

Do you do the standard ⭐ method, the Ebert method (thumbs) or do you just go the Armond route and not gie a rating at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/minijello/?hl=en
youtu.be/SmT_50IsEgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would inject hydrochloric acid directly into my taint then do 300 situps just to get the opportunity to motorboat those big dirty fucking milk trucks.

i rate those tits ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I thought the armond route was "look up what RT does and then do the opposite"

why are this sexual harassers glasses broken

I use the liked it/didn't like it rating system

Milk truck just arrived

I liked it
I didn't like it

Don't give a rating. I just say my opinion on the film. Numerical ratings can be interpreted differently depending on the person. So a 2.5/5 can be seen as shit or average depending on the individual.

The only reasonable rating system is just saying is the film worth a watch or not really.

And those tits are definitely worth atleast a short glance

Hey look it's another uncreative Black Cube smear campaign

instagram.com/minijello/?hl=en
she's very very beautiful and a good person
she's a ⭐

No stars - not worth watching
One star - worth watching IF you have spare time. Not worth spending money on
Two Stars - worth paying to see
Three Stars - worth owning

If you think about it this is all that counts - is entertainment worth my time and / or money?

I go on the 1-10 scale.

back to plebbit faggot

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

imagine going all *BRRPRPPPFFPPPPFFTPPPFTT* on those

DUDE FUCK DRUMPF LMAO

Ten scale, but not like normies where everything ends up being a 7. 5 should be average, it's not a school scale.

youtu.be/SmT_50IsEgM

My scale is from 5-10 with decimals. I give ratings under five but mainly everything under 5 is unwatchable so I usually stop there.

Mostly by comparison, but often I'm not sure and dont rate at all

Mine is similar:
>0 stars
Not worth watching
>1 star
Stop watching it a few minutes in and delete it.
>2 stars
Watch all the way through and delete it.
>3 stars
Watch all the way through and keep it on my hard drive for future viewing.

If you think about it this is all that counts - is entertainment worth my time and / or hard drive space?

>I rate art

Dats a very toight abdomen. Very toight.

I just shitpost about them on Sup Forums even if I secretly liked them

It's best to use a two-tiered scale. Films belong in separate categories according to their level of ambition/creative goals, and from there can be rated according to the quality of execution.

For example - "The Raid: Redemption" could not have executed its creative goals any better. It belongs in the highest tier of brainless action films, it would not be a better film if it also attempted serious character study or social commentary (for proof - see the watered-down sequel). So you can't really compare it against a film like "Doctor Zhivago," which belongs in the highest tier of serious, ambitious drama, and would not be a better film if they added martial-arts fight sequences. You can't use a five-star or ten-point system to compare those films against each other

>Excellent
>Good
>Bad
>Terrible

Fuck star and number ratings. Just give it to me straight.

Id like to fuck those tittys lmao

Dude kill yourself

would motorboat those tits until i ran out of oxygen

Truly a triumph