YOU BETRAYED THE LAW

YOU BETRAYED THE LAW

at least he can use the three seashells

Dredd 1996 > Dredd 2012

Yes i said it. Stallone's version had a Bladerunner quality to it whereas the latest one was a dry action flick.

>being this much of a faggot

kys

>Stallone's version had a Bladerunner quality to it

LLLAAAWWWWW

you're objectively correct only reddit would disagree

Let's face it, Dredd is a poor man's Raid. You can only watch it once and after that you always pick the superior Indo flick for subsequent viewings.

Dredd 1996 has better production value, better costume design, a bigger scope, robots, mutants, you name it.
Its the kino choice and does a better job depicting the Dredd universe. The latter movie is good but its too limited to that one apartment complex.

>I Enjoyed Judge Dredd (1996) More.
If you didn't enjoy it in the slightest you're an automaton.

Maybe if you cut out Rob Schneider and a few goofy lines.

>movie explores themes of morality, lawfulness of authority etc.
>brainlets hate it

meanwhile they love the new one because they wanted something that looks like a videogame where the main hero goes pew pew while scowling constantly
not a case the newest one is loved by Sup Forums and Sup Forums

ITS A LIE!

THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN FALSIFIED!

I DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW

I AM THE LAW!!!!

LET ME KILL HIM, PA

I WANT HIS EARS

I say mix the two. 1996's style and look and dirty it up with 2012's grittiness.

I like both, 2bh

Daily reminder that he actually said
WRONG

I actually think the 1996 Dredd felt more like being introduced to an interesting universe with it's own lore seperate from our oen whereas the new one didn't have much to do with Judge Dredd apart from the character himself. Both are good but Stallone was more true to the comics.

Weak bait faggot. The sentence is death.

I knew you'd say that

These are facts

I MYSELF PERSONIFY THE LEGAL SYSTEM

Amen user.

Underrated movie desu