He's the only kid who doesn't have anything outside of Stranger Things scheduled

He's the only kid who doesn't have anything outside of Stranger Things scheduled.

Is it because he looks retarded? Will he make it in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOSJeZvvz1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

he's in FIOS commercials. I think they have a deal with him because I've seen more than two. He's fine.

he should be in oliver twist.

maybe it's because he has to start surgery to try to fix his problem so he can't be in anything else in near future

Nope. He doesn't have anything to take bom there.
He's not cute and you can see he won't get attractive. Also he's not good at acting. His acting in season two was terrible.

Again, he's got cleidocranial dysplasia. Yes, he has a harder time getting parts because of it but picking on him for it is just being a cunt.

This will never not make me laugh.

he'll never make it as an actor, unless he wants to play retarded people on screen his whole life

kid needs to get into writing/producing

He's fine.

He'll have a long career signing Stranger Things merchandise at conventions.

>cleidocranial dysplasia
ewwww is this what happens if you race mix wtf

>He's not cute and you can see he won't get attractive

Puberty is a scary thing, man.
I used to be the cute one and my brother a younger Mr. Bean, and now...

He doesn't look retarded. He IS retarded.

Well, he doesn't have front teeth, so pedo talent agents will make work of him.

I got mad feels for him when he cries during the winter ball. I hope he does well, he's trying hard and it's hard being confident.

Best he doesn't pass on his mong genes desu. No wonder he got rejected, it's an instinct sort of meme.

/thread

Its the other way around?

he's not an ugly kid, reminds me of hugo from lost

either
>puberty hits and he becomes a super chad
or
>he is smart enough to relate with producers and become one, like any other fugly

The chance he passes on his mong genes might be quite low, and he has a strong personality and other than qualities that might make it worth the risk. Life isn't so simple, you know.

Would you have a kid if there was a chance he'd be rejected his entire life? He might spend his days never leaving his house shitposting on a vietnamese board.

He's still young, he can make it. He's got some other experience under his belt.

He looks fine. I see potential.

I can see him maturing into a handsome man honestly.

Him, the black kid, Eleven and Noah all didn't have much outside of stranger things

youtube.com/watch?v=KOSJeZvvz1A

oh no no no no no no

There's always a risk that's gonna happen unfortunately. You might find a girl who you really love but who isn't perfect, and you might decide to take the risk and support your family whatever happens.

He's been doing a fuckload of commercials and shit. He'll be fine financially, but he won't have much of a career after ST

my guess they're secretly keeping him small with hormones. There's something funny about his legs and how he walks..

He really is a natural performer. I can't take that away from him.

>kid actor
>making in hollywood
Acting as a kid is a career death sentense

yea he's been type casted.

It will be hard for him to find work after Season 4.

>There's something funny about his legs and how he walks..
that's due to his condition, it affects mouth and legs.

c...c...come on...it doesn't look anything li...like him...!

>yea he's been type casted.
all actors are 'type casted' you mong. Stop using words wrong because you heard them on tv.

He works as an american on the side

i assume he meant typecast.

kek

>It’s another, “user role plays as Finn’s older bro” episode

yeah this is the best plan

after he finishes his role in weird stuff he should have enough industry connects to make it work as long as he has at least a half ounce of talent

>picking on him for it is just being a cunt.
This board is so reddit, we can't even pick on people with disorders that make them genuinely ugly?

You should stop shoving large objects up your ass. It would improve your quality of life.

hes the future of stoner comedies

maybe they'll cast him in one of the spidey sequels, based on the homecoming cast, they don't seem to care about appearance so there is hope for him

These kids are all great, I really hope they don't get torn apart by hollywood life, stay clean and have a nice career.

If Buscemi can have a career looking the way he does, the kid will be fine.

>my guess they're secretly keeping him small with hormones

The intelligence of the average Sup Forums poster.

>Is it because he looks retarded?
Yes
>Will he make it in Hollywood?
Sure, as a novelty fuck doll for Hollywood faggots

you have a point, I mean they casted her

>amerimongrels

I hope he doesn't make it in Hollywood because it'll ruin his life. Just let this be a one and done and he gets to live a nice life afterwards.

>forever remembered as ugly jew kid from stranger things
>normal life

Just look at that kid that was in Kazaam.
He's probably raping boipussy in prison right now.
Same with that podracing queer.
You're life is over once you make it. You beat the game.
This kid's going to either OD on heroin or take a load of buckshot in the back of the throat.

He's in every damn commercial now.

His disease literally makes your skull bones grow weird (and no teeth) and most of them don't grow collar bones either.

Puberty won't change that.

Based TOOTHLESS

he looks like jeff ross

he should get into comedy

Maybe he has a future in doing stand up comedy or something like that if he's funny enough

Half of the kids in the show are either ugly or turning ugly soon
I guess only froggo is safe since he was already weird looking

He kinda looks like that unreliable "friend" of mine who backstabbed me behind my back and came back into my closed circle/social in-group out of nowhere only to shittalk behind my back and steal most of my remaining friends away

Always wondered if the guy had some kike blood in him or smth

Yea truth. I mean he looks retarded but he has a natural comedy timing and can say his lines fine.

As long as he doesn't end up a degenerate druggie he is gonna be OK.

Really find it hard to buy into the "alt right cries about everything" meme when the left bitches about the smallest, most insignificant shit like this

holy shit her britbong genes are kicking in already

He can be Toothless the Dragon in the live action remake of "How to Train Your Dragon".

in all fairness he has a rare medical condition. Of course he looks like a fucking mongrel, he doesn't even have teeth.

It's really a flip of a coin how she is going to look in five years.

I feel like Millie Bobby Brown will have it worse than all the other kids.
She is already growing up to be weird looking.
Plus she can't act.

They are pushing her too hard and too fast.

>Peter went from having a 10/10 black chick wanting his cock to have to settle for a mideous mongrol

Poor guy.

It's almost as if many people in modern society, across multiple ideologies, are thin-skinned pussies. Imagine that.

The issue is that hollywood alure is easy money and a degenerate lifestyle.
There is nothing stopping you from GTFO there, going to college and getting a normal career except that is harder.

It literally was a different time.
RAIMIIIIIIIIIIII ;___;.

I unironically liked him the most in the season two(which was a PoC shit).

I thought he was white??

Ugly fat dudes are in shit all of the time, but that lisp is going to make it hard for anyone to put up with him as a main character.

Are you sure he's not Australian?

jesus

Hoof and mouth?

>No one wants to diddle the ugliest kid so he doesn't get work

Classic hollywood

He looks like a Neanderthal cave troll

he looks like a mongrel because he is, he's half spaghetti half spic

Didn't the jews that run the world say they were making a Lord of the Rings series on Amazon?

With the timescale that is no doubt involved in this development, I think he'd make a fine Samwise in a year or three.

>this is considered white in America

>tfw you had to pause this episode and pace around the room for 10 minutes at that moment

>no disgusting white women

wtf I love Spiderman now

based

I honestly don't see any kid from Stranger Things making it anywhere.

i want to click the "show less" thingy

Physical deformity isn't beauty the kid is being exploited and shouldn't be plastered in entertainment, especially with such lack of talent.

He has a retarded adorableness about him. He looks like a pokemon trainer.

*breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I think I've outgrown Sup Forums. Fucking with little kids that might actually browse here triggers me.

He was in lady dynamite

No, you've just become a faggot. But then, you probably always were one.

You are.

>dude he's ugly haha xDD
Imagine if a single girl on Hollywood made fun of this kid. The same Sup Forums Defense Force shitting on him would be out and about in literally seconds.

I think he will have a nice career in comedy stuff