Why are Supernatural threads being deleted? It's an ongoing show and very well within topic of this board? The fuck

Why are Supernatural threads being deleted? It's an ongoing show and very well within topic of this board? The fuck

Connor, I owe you an apology

waiting for an explanation

Because Death is a nigger woman now.

> Super Natural threads
kill yourself
and sage

Really?

muh black canary

It's an Mike Ehrmanntraut scares people with a drill for 40 minutes in the wrong series episode

best waifu

has anyone played the supernatural monopoly or clue board games? are they any good?

Was looking at them the other day but id rather complete buying the DVDs first

Plus my dog ruined my devil's trap rug so im thinking i should probably get a new one

And I thought /trek/ threads were faggy.

>faggy comments on a thread mostly filled with female characters instead of the MCs

Jfc

Pretty sure she was just a reaper, and they killed her

This is not a supernatural thread, it's a complaining about moderation thread.

Mods are weird. They kept a thread on about circumcision all fucking night last night.

Used to be a reaper before getting killed, now she is the new Death.

>Sup Forums threads allowed to live
>bane threads allowed to live
>spamming capeshit movies allowed to live
>got and rick and morty happened, nobody bats an eye
>Supernatural threads get deleted
What the actual fuck
Are we under a tyrannical faggot mod now, deleting whatever the fuck he want's? I know this site is a shithole but aren't supposed to be some fucking rules about it?
If mods wont respect them who will?

because its for faggots and fujoshits?

>why don't the mods want tumblr to feel welcome
based mods for fucking once

It's not complaining. Just asking you fucking dweeb

Anyway OP, you may still wanna play it by the book and post meta threads on /qa/ like the banner says, I get the feel this is gonna get nuked too, though i'm legit getting worried about some faggot not playing by the book like he should anymore.

because the show is fucking awful and you shouldn't be watching it?

fuck off tumblr

choke on a bag of dicks samefag

cry harder roastie. you and your shit show can fuck off home.

Call me when your shitshow even reaches season 10

>i know this site is a shithole
if that’s how you feel faggot, fuck off to anywhere else and whine about it there

>she fangirls a show
>she thinks reaching 10 seasons is something to be proud of
>when the writers scripted 5
*breathes in*

Fucking manlets

Literally no other show on air does the genre good. Just fuck off

>Dean didn't bang her

All of those "Dean is secretly gay" fanfics make a lot of sense now that I think about it

Oh yeah let's just forget Dean banging many other girls and even fathering an Amazon

>He autistically reees and gets triggered over a show he doesn't watch
>comes to threads to harves (You)s because it makes him feel special
>He stays in the thread to get more triggered
You should kys faggot. Your existence makes me sad. Please end your misery

I hope you get banned.

>waaaahhhhh

>no stop making fun of my terrible show stop it please you're making me sad

Delicious. Thanks for the food while I watch my show, faggot. Here's another (You)

>He autistically reees and gets triggered over a show he doesn't watch
>comes to threads to harves (You)s because it makes him feel special
>He stays in the thread to get more triggered

Reminds me of those King of the Nerds threads, man they were fun times.

The guy who played Metatron, Curtis Armstrong, hosted that show so it's Supernatural related, right? Also he read Sup Forums's fanfiction about him fucking a pizza on livestream

Supernatural stopped being good after season 5, just stop it please.

who gave OP the retarded idea they were owed space in the catalogue? how many cocks you sucking right now

Jesus Christ, the autism levels of this faggot are amazing.
>samefagging this hard
>he has nothing better to do with his life than trying to b8 someone about something he hates
>he actually hates something, meaning Supernatural makes him feel bad. He suffers because there are Supernatural threads and people in them
>Right now he must feel like crap because he keeps samefagging here

Best Angelfu coming though

Pure
Not pure
Know the difference, lads

Pure sex

>waaaaaahhhhhhhhh
>crying about samefagging while samefagging hard

>lads

top fucking kek
end yourself, fag
Your existence is bad and you should feel bad
Enjoy your last (You)

>waaaahhhhhhhhhh stop it muh supernatural

Dean was a Chad back in the day

It awfully sounds like that guy who dated a cas roastie and now he's eternally MAD about it

>u r mad

I do feel kinda bad about him though. How pathetic you have to be to get this triggered over something you don't even watch?
I keep picturing this sad fuck obsessed about Supernatural when his whole life circles around it, just hating...
I't s fucking show ffs, why does it get him so triggered?
>inb4 more burger replies
Jessus christ this is by far the most pathetic shitposter I've ever seen.
Keeps the thread bumped though

>literally talking to yourself to try to pretend you have consenus

I just started watching the show, and won't be paying attention to any replies because of spoilers(not that it really matters). But this show at least for me has been running totally under my radar for over a decade and I never heard of it until like 6 months ago. For whatever reason I love this style of show, it's very x-files/fringe esq in it's feel. Very comfy. great show. Well enjoy your thread.enjoy your bump. I'm out since I'm not caught up yet

>imagine being this mad
Thank fuck i cant relate

>more burger replies
Kek you're so fucking new and stupid you don't know how he's insulting you. Priceless.

>i cant relate
>so seething in rage she is unable to stop replying to lighthearted shitposting
>desperately tries to project this on to someone posting pictures of roast beef
>doesn't even understand what the roast beef means

He probably hasn't managed to get a new girl after that and is now channeling his frustration to this.

The comfy makes it worth it for the most
Well, let it serve as a reminded that no matter how bad shit is, there's is always some faggot whos life sucks ass more than yours does.

Oh i get the roast beef attempts. I just find it weak.

>still talking to yourself
JUST roast beef my shit up famalam

Billie really chunked up, and that sleeveless pantsuit thing was not at all flattering
Why do SPN threads turn me into a catty woman?

>it doesn't effect me at all
>that's why i cannot stop responding

That user wasnt even replying to any other post. Everybody here understands what you're trying to do. The punchline is the gif in the post you replied to went over your head

You are making me hungry and all I got in the fridge is cheese and tomatoes.

I came to check your thread and it's SHIT and GAY, just like your faggot show for women.

>punchline
>he's eating a roast beef sandwich lol xd xd xd
>punchline

>turn me into

Yup... Gotta get me some beef sandwitches now. God knows I love em.

>tfw butthurt Sup Forums no gf user posting burgers is gonna get the thread to the bump limit
thanks user-kun
So share with us... what is the part you hate the most about the show? What triggers you the most?

>burgers
>everyone who upsets me is Sup Forums
imagine outing yourself as a newfag tumblrina invader this hard

Is this guy just handing out (You)s to anyone? Did he win the lottery or something?

We sure do love burgers

Ok. then. So why does it trigger you so bad then?
I'm literally dying of my fucking keks here, you just turned amusing. Tell me more about your hatred for "roasties", how they fucked up your life and are you a virgin or your were cucked and thats why you hate em? And how dos Supernatural relate to it?

>i-i'm w-winning? this i-isn't like tumblr h-how do i f-force consenus?

>im dying of keks
>would have no idea where keks came from
>is literally not laughing at all and is quite upset her show threads get deleted and trolled
>starts projecting very hard
>cannot stand up to the mildest bantz without immediately trying to proxy her hole

The dedication. Wow

So, I'm guessing Supernatural has had a big impact in your life then...
And here I was thinking a couple of weeks ago, it was just another show I watched because it was comfy. Never though it could fuck up someones life so badly. Amazing

>why can't i reason with him what is happening

i have a legitimate question. why do supernatural fans think all their disturbing fanfics feature 2 guys having sex as tho it’s natural and not off putting and weird

So fucking yummy
Reasoning is for plebs at this point. Your're a troll. But a fun one at this point. I've never met anyone so triggered by a show. Must be quite a interesting story. C'me on tell us!

You really think we'll be discussing the show here if we liked those sort of fanfics? Protip: if we were tumblrinas we'd never feel the need to step out of tumblr and their shitty fanfics and shipping. We'd feel right at home. Guess why we're not there

>i know you are a troll
>i believe you have a logical reason for trolling
o my pure sweet summer child

>guess why we're not there
because this place has gone soft as a babies shite and let you and your ilk gain a foothold

Are you the troll?
IF so, reply is on the post chain. if not, then fuck no.
Past threads have reached a consensus that shitty fanfic is shitty and twilight tier cringe. Usual anons like the show as it is. Brothers on the road and a few thots. No fucked up shit.