The year is almost over, Sup Forums. What's your favorite movie of the year...

The year is almost over, Sup Forums. What's your favorite movie of the year, and what is your least favorite of the year?

My favorite was Blade Runner, my least favorite was probably Life, because it was so boring and forgettable.

>because it was so boring and forgettable
Just like life

Blade Runner is probably going to be it for me. But I'll see what happens these next two months still.

Life is taking a lot longer than feature length, unfortunately.

>What's your favorite movie of the year
good time

Fav: Blade Runner
Worst: Wonder Woman

Favourite (not the best) Atomic Blonde - flawed agree, but "I fucking love Berlin!"
Least favourite? Hmm not sure, maybe King Arthur? Video-game tier shitfest.

>The year is almost over, Sup Forums.
But it feels like it just started.

At least it has cute cats like Cat19 there

Bladerunner is probably the best theatrical release ive seen this year. Baby Driver was okay too.

Dunkirk is actually solid too. Far better than Nolans usual.

Worst? Easily Alien Covenant. Its no Transformers or Suicide Squad but it was extremely disappointing

wtf this year went fast as fuck. if i were locked in a room with no calendar and shit id say its like still august or something.

Same, runners up for me are Kong: Skull Island and The Emoji Movie respectively.

Cat14 is my favorite

I saw Blade Runner 2049, Dunkirk, IT, War for the Planet of the Apes, and Logan. It came out last year in France, but only arrived in the United States this year, so its also worth mentioning I saw Raw as well.

Among them all, Raw was my favorite and is the only one I plan on buying on blu-ray (I saw a DVD of it at the store, but not a blu-ray yet). Besides that, I guess I would say Logan was second favorite, followed by Blade Runner, then IT. To be completely honest, I didn't enjoy Dunkirk and WFTPOTA felt like the same exact movie as the other two.

Best:
1. Ghost Hunting 2. The Woman Who Left 3. El mar la mar 4. Quality Time 5. On the Beach at Night Alone
6. Dark Night 7. Rey 9. Sleep Has Her House 10. Voyage of Time (Blanchett version) 11. Good Time

Worst(no order):
Get Out, Baby Driver, Blade Runner 2049, Logan, The Big Sick, Okja, Don't Kill It
Columbus, Beauty and The Beast, Atomic Blonde, Kuso, Power Rangers, The Bad Batch

Lmao plebeian

What was so disappointing? You should've expected it after Prometheus.

My favorite of the year was IT with BR2049 and Wind River close behind. My least favorite was Beauty and the Beast. What a pile of shit.

Can't believe people like that IT remake

Best: Hounds of Love / BR2049
Worst: Life - what a complete turd of a movie

why? its a solid movie

It's alright, i hope the Director's Cut doesn't have many of the dumb shit that the theatrical release has.

like what?

I'm here for the memes

The stupid spooky sound effects that happen whenever something "scary" happens. Sound in general was way over the top and it ruined many actually scary scenes.

Good Time