youtu.be/_CtUd0yuYN4
youtube.com/watch?v=ceUSZBMeREY
youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZBT4Rdly4
youtube.com/watch?v=sKthbnNacCw
youtube.com/watch?v=3JqWpGGARjc
youtu.be/WEO7e4Nr1N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

none, they're reddit

The jack and Jill one once you notice they do they exact same thing on a smaller scale

This, it's YouTube kino

I can feel my attention span melting away

youtu.be/_CtUd0yuYN4

dedede dadada dedede
youtube.com/watch?v=ceUSZBMeREY

Ghostbusters 2016
>Why does he sound like that, does he have brain damage?
>No, he just drank a whole bunch of Dan Akroyd’s crystal skull vodka

The Plinkett reviews. The Trek ones are a bit on the autistic side but for the most part all of them are pretty good summaries on why those movies suck.

Half in the Bag has a pretty even quality throughout, though the Jack and Jill review stands out.

Best of the Worst varies in quality depending on the movies they watch. Some standouts are the first christmas episode, the episode with Double Down and the wheel episodes with SOS and The Dance of Birth.

Pre-Rec, both the show and the streams, kinda sucks and mostly consists of Rich and Jack being annoying and having bad opinons on video games. Can be good the rare times they're playing an adventure game in character.

>R-RICH EVANS IS TALKING ABOUT ME!

Official rankings of RLM shows:

>God tier
Mr Plinkett 2008-2012
Mr Plinkett ads and trailers
Half in the Bag Episode 21
Best of the Worst 2013 and 2014 episodes
Commentary tracks

>Great tier
Half in the Bag episodes where they hate the film
The Western Ore Musical

>Good tier
Re:View
Behind the Scenes videos
Shorts and Weird Stuff
How Not to Make a Movie
Half in the Bag episodes where they like/are neutral about the film

>Okay tier
Nerd Crew
Current Year Plinkett
Current Year Half in the Bag
Current Year Best of the Worst
Feeding Frenzy
GMP-era stuff
The Grabowskis
The Dudebros

>Shit tier
Space Cop
Gorilla Interrupted
The Recovered
Pre Rec (all of it)
Current Year Best of the Worst episodes without Mike

>I've spent a lot of time analyzing this movie, and I've reached this conclusion
>IT FUCKING SUCKS

>new BOTW
>talking shit about a movie that is literally Gorilla Interrupted

not reddit le meme

They were self aware about how silly Gorilla Interrupted was when they filmed it over a weekend as a joke, they weren't taking it seriously like Suburban Sasquatch guy was.

>once you notice
You realize many of their videos always do a better version of the thing they're complaining about, right? Including the original Star Wars reviews. It's not hard to notice, either.

>the episode with Double Down
AKA the Max Landis episode, near unwatchable to many for that very reason.

The one with Mystics in Bali is a good HITB, and the variety videos like Top Ten Things about Darth Vader's Suit is pretty good.

He's the next coming down right guys? ):

Honestly that video was just a 4 person re:view. I don't know why it was a BOTW.

>near unwatchable to many
“many” find one of their most viewed episodesunwatchable huh?

Nerd Crew Episode 2 is probably their funniest film.

Yes, because Max Landis is a common complaint about it.

Because it’s about a shitty no budget movie. Not really difficult to grasp.

You’re missing the part where I point out it’s one of their most viewed and most popular episodes

How has being a shitty low budget movie stopped anything from being on re:view?

Are you legitimately retarded?

I'd imagine most of those viewers quit when they saw how unbearable Max Landis is. They came for Double Down, not him.

And you missed the point where it was "near" unwatchable, which you just turned into completely unwatchable.

I would vastly prefer the episode without Landis, but it seems like any Neil Breen stuff is forever lost on RLM without his fuckery now.

At least Good Bad or Bad Bad is doing great on Breen reviews.

>they do the exact same thing
What?? The only parallel I can draw is getting their friends involved. What same thing?

re:View is for a little bit more serious discussion

There's only two chairs on re:view. The others would have to awkwardly stand.

No please, explain to me how Re:View is dedicated ot big budget AAA productions only, and not literally goofy weird oddball movies that some of them (usually Jay) just really have a soft spot for, exactly like Suburban Sasquatch.

not really a video, a quote.

Forget everything you think you know about movie reviews. The only review worth watching is The Moist Meter.

You're welcome, Sup Forums

>I got a worm in my [BLEEP]

Sorry I don’t like to waste my time explaining obvious things to retards.

Honestly he's probably surrounded by people with just as many issues at all times, people on Sup Forums are just honest about it, so he's tricked into thinking the saturation is higher. Same thing could trick you into thinking Sup Forums is full of homophobes because of the use of fag.

Because Best of the Worst is for so bad they're good films, and they started doing only one film in a review earlier in the year with Hollywood Cop.

Movie 43

>that song is so fucking catchy
youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZBT4Rdly4
reminds me of "Overdrawn at the Memory Bank"

This is old as shit and used to be posted here a lot five or six years ago. Why the sudden resurgence?

Nothing is as catchy as Curse of the Wolf.

I'm not entirely sure with regards to BotW.

HitB: their Con episodes are all great; the Jack & Jill review; Zaat; whatever that episode with Cluckin' Chicken is -- that's all I can think of right now.

I actually cried laughing at this the first two times I watched that episode and I rarely even crack a smile at most comedy, even comedy I like
His delivery and the editing are flawless

>it gets uncomfortable when he asks me these questions

The Halloween Best of the Worst this year was incredible.
YOU'RE THE DEVIL'S SON

Movie 43

You keep trying to make yourself feel better about being creepy and autistic, mate.

The Dick The Birthday Boy episode with the thing actually showing up in the film was pretty good.

The last RLM thread had half the posts discussing Jesse and Rich's sister. I bet a lot of people in RL would think a lot of the same shit that got posted here, they just don't say it.

Sure sure

The transformers 3 review where they each watched half of the movie. Best ending skit too.

Seriously, reviewing movie no one actually watched without watching it themselves were fucking brilliant.

Jay is both old and a huge normalfag so I don't know why the above post is surprising.

>can't bring in more chairs

I like the one where they watch all three at the same time.

Jay trying to keep it together is hilarious.

Women are shit tho tbph

>being in your 30s means you don’t understand people being creepy
You faggots are so desperate to just think of yourselves as misunderstood and not socially awkward autists.

>tfw I watched this on their last stream a thon
I wish they still did those.

coming from the total cuck that had an autistic break down at a party where his crush started fucking another guy and he yelled "I'M DYING LAUREN" while vomiting and sobbing

S.O.S. has more crossover appeal, but nothing beats Shoiji.
youtube.com/watch?v=sKthbnNacCw

I'd rate Be Cool About Fire Safety stronger than Shoji and SOS.

>believing Classic Gilchrist

That tape was pretty lame, and only memorable because the weird serendipity with Rich's childhood story

youtube.com/watch?v=3JqWpGGARjc
Most versions replace Jason Alexander with Gilbert Godfried.

>tfw spamming copypastas on the chat

pre-grooming Jay looked virginal as fuck, looks like some shit he would do

>Jay got so assblasted about people recording the stream he stopped doing them
what a fag

While Jay has the weirdest taste in movies of them all he is also the most reddit.

In what video does Mike say that Kevin Smith dresses like Dorf?

AIDSMoby and Rich are actual plebbitors, Jay and Mike don't browse any websites aside from generic film news sites.
The only one I could imagine browsing an image board would be a younger, more computer-literate Mike, if the rest were raised a decade later I would guarentee they would be into Reddit/Tumblr a lot.

>God tier
>Best of the Worst 2013 and 2014 episodes

Nah. For the most part they were still finding their footing with the series. Plus Jack and Josh were super tryhard in those episodes and they've only recently toned down a bit. That said, the Halloween and Christmas episodes from this time are kino.

all of RLM is the most fucking reddit youtubers out there. 90% of their fanbase is from reddit, of course they browse that site and are huge redditfucks. Every single one of their videos gets a billion upboats on /r/movies every time.

RAWRAWRAW RAWRAWRAW

>RIIIIIIIIIIICH JACK NEEDS ANOTHER BEEEEEEER

Mike pissed the bed until his early 20s.

And they get Sup Forums threads and meme images of them that have pollinated across all boards here.

hashtag, Harvey Weistein

Early Plinkett reviews and the Nerd Crew are the best.

lol, Sad!
I believe he comes from an over-nurturing because he always makes fun of characters who "live in grandma's basement" an old people. his parents/grandparents probably treated him like a big stupid baby his whole life

ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr ra-ra-rargurrrrr

>The Western Ore Musical
You mean The Western Ore Musical Bloopers, motherfucker.

youtu.be/WEO7e4Nr1N8

>Western
>Pinball machine in the background

God they're such hacks

When do we find out he's a sick creepo who sexually assaults women?

this image is slowly becoming one of the most used reaction images on the internet.

The new ghostbusters review is one of my favourites, mike getting drunk and them incessantly quoting larry king reminds me a lot of my friends

The Science Man episode on Ghostbusters was fantastic too, and I actually learned from it

It was made for the 48 hour film project.

Is there a New Gilchrist? Like a New Coke/Classic Coke situation?

3 years ago
#I'mWithLauren
#JayTheGay

Jay was on screenjunkies!
Coincidence??
I think so

whoosh

>this is Rich's greatest success

The one film BotW format doesn't really work for me. The show is funny because you get three movies discussed in about 45 minutes and the guys have just finished watching them so you get to see them try to process it. With one movie it's stretched out too much to stay funny and they're all too chilled out because they've seen the movie before and don't have the wtf reactions going on.

They're only predator-adjacent.

They'll still probably get caught up in the shitstorm if anyone tries to take the guy down, tho

These guys are a bunch of hack frauds they don’t even repair vcrs!

Who's gonna accuse me? A shallow grave on the outskirts of Milwaukee haha. As if anyone would even find it haha

I'm glad wasted Jack has become a Halloween tradition.
Also does anyone know what episode it is where Mike keeps drunkenly shouting "HEY RICH!" because he wants to ask him something?

Don't woosh him. You don't get to woosh my (you)

I remember the first (or maybe second) best of the worst with the canadians was legitimately hilarious. unfortunately their later appearances were kinda shite.

Can't remember what the films were though.