I feel gross

I feel gross.

Absolute kino
Such a great chilling atmosphere

I'm an idiot or is it actually impossible to find this movie to download.

What is this film about?

redpill me about this. What's so gross about it?

>claims he wants to be useful
>murders your family

Why are the Curtains so fucking high, makes literal no sense

Big windows.

>it's a metaphor... it's metaphorical.

loved it

Light would come through the top of the windows otherwise. Shit for a lie in.

Agreed. The ending in particular is fantastic.

Does Sup Forums think he made the right choice in the end?

4u

wtf thats a REALLY high ceiling lol

This guy gives your daughter a ride home from choir practice on his friend's motor-cycle. What do you do?

I'm an idiot, it's super new. But not even a single cinema has the movie in my city.

>Through the top
Think again

Move to a better city.

I think it showed how utterly impotent and incompetent he really was

spinning in a circle with a hat on his face and a rifle and firing at random?

Worst possible outcome, but I'm not sure what other potentially sanity-preserving choice there was.

Force daughter to marry martin, he becomes part of a family. Kill him.

Is this a webrip? It's not showing in my country

Im so fucked up

Haha longroom

I really enjoyed it but I don't think I get it.
The ending of this, Dogtooth, and The Lobster left me feeling unsatisfied.

>Does Sup Forums think he made the right choice in the end?
No, he should've killed the whore daughter.

Fuck no. You kill the wife every time. Parents are supposed to die before their children, and she's an older woman who's had a full life. Plus any half decent mother should be willing to sacrifice herself in a situation like that. The husband was an attractive doctor, he would have no problem remarrying a suitable partner to help raise the children. It's not even a hard choice desu.

How's Lobster? Worth a watch.
Also, premise of this film is very similar to Spasnish "In A Glass Cage" which was pretty fucked up. Basically nazi doctor rapes a boy who than avenges himself and his family in a pretty rad way.

The son was the most pure sacrifice. The wife wouldn't sacrifice herself for the children, the daughter betrayed the family by going to Martin and begging.

It's the modern story of Iphigenia. Agamemnon killed Artemis's deer, he has to sacrifice his daughter to atone. Only the son would be a pure sacrifice

just came back from it, it was so fucking creepy and uncomfortable.

I thought The Lobster was the best Lanthimos movie. The deadpan tone of every character really works in something that is obviously satirical. I like his style but in a lot of scenes in his movies I can't figure out what emotional reaction he's going for.

yeah, The Lobster was mostly funny. There's a lot of scenes in this and Dogtooth that I wasn't sure how I was supposed to feel.