Are colourblind people able to enjoy movies and TV shows?

It must be so tough for them.

Somebody should start a charity so that colourblind people can go and see movies properly.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness
tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/fuck-the-colorblind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s a 4

I am colourblind. I support this idea

I literally don't know what I'm missing so it's no problem to watch movies
The only bad part about being colorblind is that it's the only disability where people ask you to demonstrate it. "What color is this?"
It's analogous to asking someone with Parkinson's "hey can you hold this can of soda without shaking it?" knowing full well they can't
My colorblindness has taught me some gentle lessons about privilege without actually making my life any harder

I see 4

wtf am i supposed to see in this image, i...i think I'm colourblind

Are you able to enjoy black and white movies?
They probably see things similar as old movies but instead of black and white its whatever colours they see.

A pretty butterfly?

Colourblind people can't play witcher 3 because the glowing footsteps in witcher vision are the same colour as the grass

I don't think you know anything about colorblindness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness
I'm Deuteranopic myself and I can't see nything in OP's picture or my own (though a simple tint in image editing software makes things visible again)

I challenge you to give me 1 movie where being able to distinguish between red and green is relevant to the plot

Return of the Jedi

who /red-green deficiency/ here

Another pretty butterfly?

:(

no user
tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/fuck-the-colorblind/

Colour*

I hated that shit growing up. It was kind of cool to havd the "neat disability that everyone finds fascinating" going on, but the what color is this question got raised a lot.

I can mostly tell the difference now. Greens and Yellows are the biggest problems, but for the most part I can guess accurately.

tfw cant see these

>tfw to colorblind to see the letter 'u'

Refn is colorblind.

Only eurofag britbong niggers say this shit. It's not "cool", user, so get with the times.

>tfw red-green deficiency
I hope there's a cure one day

There's no cure but scams are readily available

Nolan is

You three are colourblind. Some tests are designed for colourblind """people""" to see a number instead.

Who here /blue deficient/?