Its over Riley

Its over Riley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
twitter.com/ClaraMcGregor/status/923299115525533698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't actors age?

He was really starting to look his age in the BTS stuff ro Fargo...so no it makes sense, he extracted all the youth from his ex, and now needs a new young woman to regain his own beauty. I mean look at him now, he looks so much better.

Women are the jews of gender

Wheres my Obi Wan KINObi?

is she seriously blowing a kiss? what a cunt. if i was riley i would neck myself

I want her to suffocate me with her thighs

when will riley do this to mcgregor?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA

>fucks your wife

Low quality photo + motion blur
Smooths him out.

Matching outfits as well.

Did she ever do this with riley?

giv mew gf

Either that or whistling

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD

THIS

Those are some pretty douchy looking leather jackets.

They don't even know the meaning of shame.

poor riley

This just reminded me why does Sup Forums shit on MEW for cheating but not Diane Kruger?

JUST

>Diane Kruger
Who's that?

Because nobody knows who the fuck that nobody is

Women are the jews of gender. The jew smiles as he stabs you in the back.

Because Joshua Jackson deserved better and these two look like their collective smell and filth were a perfect match.

somebody send this to him

literal children on this board.

he's probably lurking this thread

>literal children on this board.
Get the fuck out of here and go take your blood pressure medication, you decrepit roastie

>Not knowing the most beautiful Aryan godess on the planet
Yall niggas must be joking

>women think they have all the power
>they grow old
>replace with better younger more attractive, unspoiled women

nice wig

WHAT THE FUCK

throwing tantrum like a child. Get a hold of yourself user. Grow up

Those blind items say that Diane Kruger is extremely racist, particularly against Mexicans, and uses her racism in her sex play.

Anyone else have a low opinion of MEW and Obi wan now that they left their husband/wife for each other? Its kind of fucked. Obi wan had like 5 kids.

Will /ourguy/ Riley come through this ordeal stronger than ever?

Based

Surgery and make up. Mcgregor has had at least one hair transplant. In fact they're so common that they're actually presented as free consolation gifts if you get an academy award nom. I'm not making that up.

>I will love you always
Women

Women like this made me realize that I'm not a white supremacist after all.

they do, you just don't see it because you only ever look at them through pictures or movies.

She can still love him, just with Obi Wan's dick in her mouth.

no. he'll go full beta uprising and kill Ewan

>Women like this made me realize that I'm a huge faggot
Fixed that for you user

Deserved imo. Back in the day it would be considered an honor killing.

Whats funny is they do this to themselves.
>fuck around and monkey-branch from guy-to-guy between age 16-35
>suddenly they hit The Wall
>they expect to be entitled to a guy who'll stick around with them post-Wall
>instead she just gets traded in for the newer 22 year old version

i blame noah, if Riley goes after someone it should be him.

>ITT Sup Forums gets triggered over the lives of two people they'll never even interact with
Sup Forums - Gossip and Middle Aged Moms

And then you have MEW, who is approaching the wall but threw away her husband for a celebrity fling.

Realistically if modern Riley were to fight Ewan in a one on one fight to the death (winner takes MEW) who would win? Personally I'd pick Riley actors are pussies IRL.

>mfw MEW is super cute looking but an evil selfish whore on the inside
>mfw Riley is just too beta to punch Obi Wan in the face
>ending a relationship instantly and getting together with someone that quick is normal

I SHOULDNT BE GETTING ANGRY FOR YOU RILEY

I DONT CARE IF SHE'LL NEVER COME BACK

MAKE THAT BITCH AND HER CUNT LOVER PAY RILEY

we want justice for riley

>Obi wan
>not Renton

I wonder who she'll ingratiate herself with once Mcgregor kicks her to the curb after she hits the wall

>tfw dk will never bully you calling you all the things
pls user

Riley on suicide watch.

ooooooh shiiiiiiiit.

man i dont typically care about celeb gossip. yet this gets me. they were together for so fucking long. damn.

Riley looks like he lifts. I think he could cave Ewan's face in if he landed a good one.

I know this "heh he looks like a Nu-male so he's probably a pussy" meme about Riley is prevalent all over Sup Forums but I doubt Ewan does anything similar to Riley's training in jiu-jitsu, so I'm going to have to go with Riley as the winner

>Married
>father of FOUR
>46

So what exactly did she see in him?

I wonder if she has planned her next move after Ewan move to a younger model in a few years.

>Obi wan
>not Renton
git out Reddit

Don't get me wrong, I still prefer "Caucasian" women (broad term), I just prefer the ones that don't look like corpses prematurely. Give me some olive skin and baby fat on that face.

>So what exactly did she see in him?
"she's cute and I want to fuck her". Same motivation behind the reason a lot of us posting in these threads used to like MEW

It's not what she saw in him, it's what she saw in herself.

ewan ewan ewan

t. Riley

Both of them are pieces of shit.
Hope Riley and his kids team up with revenge plan.

People are talking shit on MEW, but Ewan is way worse. He left the mother of his 4 kids. Riley should beat his ass and call MEW a whore to her face.

ewan could have any woman he wants

and he decides on a 30 year old home wrecker

what the fuck is wrong with him? Is he insane? Did the dark side corrupted him or something?

Riley and MEW didn't have any kids together? Also yeah Ewan is just as bad (if not worse) in this situation, but MEW and Riley had been together since before she became famous.

It's literally a case of "sorry now that I'm rich and famous and everyone wants to fuck me I need to "move on" and "find myself""

She is so satisfied with herself it pisses me off

Riley's gonna become a chad and make Mew regret everything

This

Girls who date older men are degenerates. DUDE DADDY ISSUES LMAO

agree. kids take more of a priority over marriage.

>Girls who date older men are degenerates.
Which is hilarious you say that because Sup Forums unequivocally advocates for it
>inb4 the "pole is not 1 person" mehmay

Why do the numales here rush to this faggots defense? I mean just look at him. I guess it sucks that his wife left him but maybe he should drop the beta male shit and get it together so he can hold down a woman next time.

>>It's literally a case of "sorry now that I'm rich and famous and everyone wants to fuck me I need to "move on" and "find myself""
Uhh no Riley is an acclaimed director perhaps you've seen his film Faults starring MEW? He also has a new film coming out next year called The Art of Self-Defense. So yeah doesn't seem to be the case at all.

he didn't leave her, they separated, a long time ago. For all you know, she left him

>Girls who date older men are degenerates
>anyway 13 year old girls are perfect for breeding and the age of consent is bullshit

She always used to talk about how she wanted kids, but then jackson never gave her any and now she will die childless :/

the virgin riley vs the chad ewan
someone please

>It's literally a case of "sorry now that I'm rich and famous and everyone wants to fuck me I need to "move on" and "find myself""
um...a little late for that

Honestly, she lasted a long time. She was with Riley throughout her entire physical prime. Riley had Death Proof MEW, and it doesn't get better than that. He may have been humiliated, but it will all be for the best in the end once MEW completely hits The Wall. The best thing for him to do is unJUST himself and move on to better pussy.

next step: paint face with camouflage
then: murder-suicide

>Uhh no Riley is an acclaimed director perhaps you've seen his film Faults starring MEW? He also has a new film coming out next year called The Art of Self-Defense. So yeah doesn't seem to be the case at all.
He's not as famous as Michael Mann.

Who do you think will want to latch onto him, post-JUST, though?

Who dis

his daughter tweeted this right after news broke

twitter.com/ClaraMcGregor/status/923299115525533698

interesting

Honestly, he's a good looking guy. He can get over MEW easily as long as he builds his self confidence.

But I still want to see MEW and Obi hurting.

i was talking about diane kruger.

Why do trad-cucks and the aut-right always default to "women dindu nuffin wrong, its all men's fault", in literally any case of anything?

I know this theory unironically triggers you types, but it really is overt proof that the horseshoe theory is real and legitimate.

>d-dont complain about women's attitudes and behaviors nowadays
>just lift and make $400k/hr and be 6'5" and get 1/2/3/4 in all lifts brah
>then women will instantly change their mind about feminism and cuckoldry and hypergamy
>women dindu nuffin though, you can't change them and we can't even deign to make them, so don't talk about it anymore or else youre a nu-male if you EVER imply ANY woman did du sumfin

He definitely has the potential. He just needs to ditch the nu male look and hit the gym harder.

He was talking about that hunk of meat in your pic user

>this

ahhhh, an user from /fit/, he didn't post a name, he was just asking for advice.

have another (Same story as above)
I keep them for motivation as they both could squat 225kg.

Imagine, 4 kids and he'll tell them on Christmas : >"Well, your mother was used up between giving birth and raising you so I threw her out".
He's a scumbag.
His price here, he'll die alone and his children won't care.

little past her prime, although she was 11/10 in her prime. MEW's still going strong.