ITT: Moments in the theater when women started moaning loudly

ITT: Moments in the theater when women started moaning loudly

Other urls found in this thread:

sharemovies.net/watch/ovl9zlxP-captain-america-civil-war.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he will never hug you

>scenes where OP got a boner and re-wrote his memory to make it less gay

Saw the JL trailer in the cinema with my gf. She looked at me and said "omg" after the scene with Henry Cavill in the field. Not even mad, because I agree with her.

So would you let him bone her? Don't answer that, I know you would.

Nah, but we can still just admire his good looks

>thor
>no shirt

Are women the ones who make superhero movies profitable because they're horny?

>Women moaning over a white guy
How you know a post is bullshit.

>See Thor: Ragnarok
>see Loki wearing the blue outfit
>moan louder than women in the theater combined

strong bbc cope

>we need a better in every way Chris Helmsworth
say no more:

that one dark knight premiere

I don't understand why he switched from an overhand grip to this underhand one. The bicep is way less efficient and powerful than the tricep or lat, let alone the combination of those two muscle groups.

good lord

My girlfriend when she saw Thor after his haircut and Loki's outfit when he's on Earth with Thor

Nice

>saw this in Civil War
>laughed quietly
>those are some remarkably strong bolts holding that guard rail in place
>maybe the building has an adamantium infrastructure with adamantium/vibranium screws or something
>i mean really

I can get Cap's quite strong, that's generally the point, but even if he's capable of holding on to the chopper and the guard rail but the guard rail's mounting/restraining bolts would have yanked clear from their insertion points quite fast in this situation and Cap would have found him hanging on for dear life.

Similar shit in "Superman Returns" when the opening sequence happens and Superman stops the rather massive airliner from crashing into the ground: the fuselage would have basically crushed itself like an aluminum can being smashed top to bottom, and it absolutely would not have survived him laying it down on the playing field without snapping in half at some point during the angling to the ground process.

I CALL SHENANIGANS

I think he got asked this and he just legit said it was because this entire shot was planned to be the one to show off his physique.
There's an interview with the cast where the other actors were taking the piss out of him for having to do it.

Chris Hemsworth mogs Momoa desu. Momoa is their bad boy chad for the weekend though

Go to bed, Cage.

Only if I can lube him up with my mouth

Where do you guys apply for a capeshit chad position?

Hang in there breh

why couldnt they get real eggs?

his arms look too stubby for his back

>always shirtless men and workout routine of a greek god
>how dare you ever show a topless woman
>automatic R rating
>men topless in PG 13 or PG movies

I would sell my firstborn to touch his left nipple.

I'm a Snyder fan, but the time i watched BvS: UE with my gf was the worse experience in my life. She was hooting, and fawning and moaning every time Henry appeared somewhat naked, but then she went and literally masturbated in front of me during Ben workout montage that ended with him showering nude with the focus on his naked ass. I had to slap her shit which turned into a huge bitchfest.

>Volume 200%

Are you alright, user?

you know the scene

that is a fundamental problem with your gf

>the absolute state of DCucks

>Watch this movie in cinemas
>this scene comes on
>can hear women giggling and light whispers

Literally my body
ok looking arms but chest is just vomit tier shit

Oh my fucking God yes

...and then the movie theater turned into a big waterfall.

This was my wife's favorite part

>this is considered kino in the UK

I was dating a girl in high school that dragged me to the final Twilight movie during its midnight premier. It was a full theater and 95% teenage girls, so they were freaking out over everything by default. With that being said, I have never seen anything like their reaction when Taylor Lautner took of his shirt for the first time. It was literally like the episode of South Park where they went to the Jonas Brothers concert and they instantly all started crying and masturbating. They screamed for like 5 minutes straight and freaking out. I'll probably never see anything like it again. They would have killed each other to get a chance to give him the succ.

that's the best he's looked in a decade

it's funny how in every movie when a fit actor shows up women moans and men have to poker face when hot women are on the screen.

men and women aren't equal

Holy shit this is going to be my body in twenty years.

Troy. You know the scene.

>cavill
pretty sure men moaned as well

Too veiny.

im surprised it took this long to post something interracial

>how do we make Aquaman interesting?
>just turn him into a super-chad
>alright

When Achilles drags Hectors corpse around the walls of Troy for all to see.

wtf... not Gemma, c'mon...

considering his height, frame, age, he looks pretty good

those are fake?

Everyone likes Henry

Must be hard having Autism.

>keeps her bra on during a sex scene but no knickers
What did she mean by this?

Damn, Vince looks like THAT?

Please, please delete this

STOP FUCKING WITH IT, THEY'RE COOKING JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU MOVING THEM AROUND YOU STUPID FUCK. THE PAN IS CALLED NON STICK FOR A REASON.

Goal bod

that cut is so fucking unnecessary

Wouldn't be the first time

>Hayley Atwell instinctively reached out to touch his chest

Those 2 need to hurry up and make children together.

he's now a fatty, user

>only women

Whenever this nigger showed his abs in 2fast 2furious

>Anyone loving a black boy

Your homey slamming your booty hole to hard friend?

Why the fuck am I still seeing threads like this? Update your shill material. It’s too obvious when this thread only shows up when a new capeshit movie is about to come out

>Fucking freezing ass water

A mighty one indeed.

Is this body achievable through bodyweight training only lads ?

f-fugg

My ex and I were always very honest with each other about finding other people attractive, and we almost always agreed with each other anyway. I'm not gay, but I can always recognize and admit when other men are attractive.

yes, do want

I know chicks go batshit insane when they see her. Even though she's a chick. It's like they hope she grows a dick and starts slamming them like Khal Drago.

>he will never make sweet, tender love to you full eye contact and all. Start a family and die of old age together

you can watch the behind the scenes of this. the amount of post-production to give him the muscle definition is insane. literally doesnt look like that in real life during the green screen shooting.

unironically hot.

Just about to post this. live in a place where there's usually not much noise, heard some during this scene.

sharemovies.net/watch/ovl9zlxP-captain-america-civil-war.html

love captain

ugh, not Gemma.

Her character in Byzantium is one of the sexiest women basically ever.

What movie is this?

The Biography of Justin Trudeau.

I wish they would, but she seems too mature for him.

I bet they've fucked a few times, though. They always seemed too horny for each other off camera to have not.

Absolutely. I do bodyweight workouts twice a week, been doing it for two years, not even that consistently, and if I lowered my body fat I'd look exactly like that if not better. He doesn't have that much muscle, it's mostly just low body fat.