LINDSAY NO!

LINDSAY NO!

It's not even competition anymore.

Should whitebois just castrate themselveS?

DAMN Lindsay Lohan looks like THAT?!

uhhh where is her hijab? shes a devout muslim convert she said.

Reminder that Arab shieks shit on her and make her toss their salads

What happened to her twin? She just disappeared

OUTTA MY WAY LANKLET FUCKING SHITS!

What does "slide into" "DMs" mean?

As if he wants anything to do with that meth head

What does it mean "to slide into someone's Twitter DMs"?

it go down in the DM

I REMEMBER SPEEDBALL SANDWICHES AND COKE ALLOWANCES

The manlet theory doesn't apply to nigs

I don't think there's a phrase I hate more than slide into DMs.

he looks one of those adult proportioned babies from medieval paintings

>DMs
slide into the dms. When you send a Direct message to someone on twitter confidently and smoothly. Nash:"Im about to slide into the dms asking for her number!

this
literally what does that means?

Kendrick is great, pretty good role model especially when it comes to rappers.

>rap
>ever

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease. Ironic, really, since doing exactly that would be going against the argument in the second paragraph.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

>Should whitebois just castrate themselveS?
it's the only thing left for them. that and be a slave to their black masters.

He’s a fantastic rapper and lyricist, until he gets to the WE WUZ shit

they stated the same shit about Jazz back in the day now Jazz is treated like classical music

lol

Have sex

He literally rapped a song about the bad and good things in black history, he's certainly more measured than the "black people have never contributed anything to anywhere" and "we would have rocket huts if the white man didn't steal it".

>practicing until your fingers bleed and the agony is almost unbearable, while perfecting your instrument of choice
>this is now somehow comparable in terms of hard work and integrity, to dropping some nigger rhymes while another nigger fiddles around a bit with a giant production studio
Oh, how humanity have lost.

I would love to get to know more about the person posting this.
>shitposter?
>interracial fetishist?
>ghostwriter for Get Out?
>Jewish or Black?

Nope we will be loved after she turns 30 and ready to settle down and have kids....just be perpare when she turns 45-50 and ask you to cuckold

gain height

either b8 or pasta, either way unfunny

At least she showed more restraint than Amanda

Kendrick shat on her in a song 4 years ago. I will never understand what goes through the mind of women who get off on being insulted.

right the missing piece of the equation is the instrument

Neither of those women look like Amanda Bynes.

No. The missing part is your brain, you fucking monkey. Jump into a grease fire and die.

>Tfw you have spent your entire 30 years on this planet basically stuck infront of a computer, repair them for a living, yet have no idea what that headline means

Lohan tried to slide into some guys... Twitter? What? So she private messaged him? Is that what that headline is trying to say?

I don't get it... What's the big deal for someone messaging another user?

eh, nothing of value was lost tbhfam

lose weight ya SEETHING pinhead

Amanda Bynes is the one wearing white.

She's now fat after the drugs/rehab but hopes to make a comeback and star in her own show.

living in your head rent free tbqh

usually happens when the one who "slides in" wants to fuck

In all fairness a white guy of that same caliber would have a hotter girl

She's trying to get him to private message her on Twitter.
It's become known as another way of saying she wants to fuck.

DAMN Amanda Bynes looks like THAT?

You're wrong sweetie, for example

Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius.

For entertainment, he watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists. Long known as an avid reader of philosophy he has mentioned Baudrillard, Debord, Hegel and Sartre among his inspirations.

He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire.

>replying to pasta, with pasta
Nice.

>sweetie
you don't get to use our memes, faggot

Listen, this board is a joke.

A shamble. A disease.

Why, you ask?

Because it's full of utter hypocrisy and judgmental hipsters, the same people who ironically call other people hipster douchebags.

When will you people grow up? Most of you are most likely 19 and younger and its quite sad you spend most of you're time judging someone else for their OPINION and taste in music and art.

Just because you listen to edgy underground artists with strange genres I've never heard of doesn't make you a special snowflake. And when you brag to your friends about how cool and "refined" your music taste and knowledge is, just know on the inside they're cringing and laughing at you for actually listening to Neutral Milk Hotel, DeathGrips and Radiohead.

Stop acting like a child. And stop using such immature terms. Grow up, you imbeciles.

In 10 years, none of this trivial tomfoolery will matter. Music is not everything. So while you sit there and torrent the new Bjork album, just know you could've been outside interacting with an actual human being or done something invigorating... Yet you chose to listen to music ironically to fit in with neck beards on a music forum.

How sad, how sad indeed.

>Aggressive
Nope
>Monotone
Nope
>Simplistic beats
Nope
>Simplistic melodies
Nope
>Take very skill
Nope
>Enjoyed by people with not appreciation of skill or hardwork
Nope
>WONDEROUS things we learn to do with out voices in unison

Lmao. God damn you are one stupid nigger. Pretty ironic. You'll like those incredibly dull people that comment on Bach chorales with "Simply divine!!!!" as if you give a shit. Learn to listen to more music kido, there's quality in every genre if you dig deep enough.

t. classical musician.

what is this nigger twitter lingo horseshit? what does "slide into" mean? i need to drink a glass of water

I've met Gucci and he's legitimately the poster child for intelligence and mental illness beng two sides of the same coin.One of the smartest people I've ever met. The guy has a business empire of fast food franchises that dwarf his already massive rap-related businesses and investments.He names the Jew, he helps his community out of his own pocket, and got a scholarship for his award winning poetry but decided not to take it, fearing what the gang members he fell in would think of him as an impressionable teen.

Gucci is seriously on another level, especially now that he's sober.

>nigger sounds

who's your favorite composer user

You know what's ironic? Calling ME a nigger when YOU'RE the one listening to nigger shit.

>t. short nigger

Post Malone.

lol yah shes a prize

Dude, she is legitimately mentally ill. It’s not a drug thing. She’s shown signs of schizophrenia or bipolar with psychosis at the very least