And dropped

And dropped

Other urls found in this thread:

main.diabetes.org/dorg/PDFs/Advocacy/fact-sheet-advocacy-african-american.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ben & Jerry have always been commie jews. Avoid at all costs.

Wtf now I can't eat Ben and Jerry's, fucking jews

>meme cream

Are Ben & Jerry's redpilled?

"An ounce of nigger cum goes into all of our pints"

Seriously?

>company inadvertently helps whitey lose weight and gain clearer skin
now if they would only pick up some weights and eat some celery they might start resembling something like a 'master race'!

so they hate cops then since BLM often chants about wanting dead cops. Sad that BLM is manipulating blacks with racebaiting into black v white when the ones who sold them as slaves, keep them in slavery today.

Time to boycott!

>he thinks Ben&Jerry give a fuck if a neet nobody stops buying their products

fucking loling at you right now

After their Bernie Sanders flavor, nothing surprises me. And no, I'm not making a joke, this was an actual flavor and this was actually its gimmick, that you broke down the 1% wealth and redistributed it to the 99% ice cream.

Every now and then, once in a blue moon, I'll drop by my local petrol station and pick one of these up. The chocolate fudge ones, mind you. I don't even care that it costs $13.50 (about 10 U.S. bucks) for a half-litre (little less than half a pint) tub. Fuck me, it's delicious. No, literally. It's so delicious, that you could FUCK ME and I wouldn't mind the pain because of the sweet, sweet taste of that ice cream.

>the chocolate and vanilla segregation flavor

>mainstream black super hero
>mainstream

I love how they keep having to tag on qualifiers to claim something is a first or finally happened

What you meant to say is:
And triggered
You poor wittle fella

thats weird because the entire 1% is Jewish. Did bernie name them? I find that odd because he is one of them and they ALWAYS protect eachother.

>commie

None of you dog fuckers even know what communism is.

>liking shitty overpriced ice cream

Ice cream is for children and fat women. Who cares?

Does Sup Forums even have any mods?

and how is this Sup Forums related?

Shut up, dirty commie.

>the injustices they face steal from all of us
>steal from all of us

LMAO Y U NIGGING THO?

we get banned if we say who invented it because they hate god, they even got God nailed to a cross, those haters gonna burn.

Oh, yes. Yes, that's precisely what I liked. And perhaps I'll like it another time. How does that make you feel, friend? HOW?

Apparently this bitch that can't even string a sentence together, has a PhD. Must have been handing them out to niggers that year.

Dear mods - removing this post would show your bias and RACISM. This thread stays up or you WILL be hearing from the ACLU

this

pisses me off

Liked and upvoted

>those steal references

is this 4D chess?

thanks

>It's not real communism

Every single time

Let me guess, real communism has never been tried before?

Did they misspell still?

What about the injustices where black lives steal from all of us, white people and people of color alike, everything that isn't bolted to the floor?

What about those injustices Ben & Jerry

How about some non-libcuck companies

First line actually made me laugh. I'm gonna use that some day.

ehhhhhh those might be marketing bots.

Imagine living on a farm in Vermont with a billion dollars in your bank account and pulling this shit

Why are certain people always trying to stoke racial tension from afar?

thats not Papa Johns!!!

>this triggers the commie

out of touch my man, their clueless or worse clued in and part of the problem keeping blacks enslaved with the racebaiting entirely funded by people the same as Ben and Jerrys a simple look at their charitable revenue shows this.

a panhandler tricked me into shaking his hand today. am I going to die?

>steal from all of us

tell me about it

Black's steal humanity?

Yo
Holup
Grunts menacingly
Hol my froot neka
Pulls up pants
So we be saying
Swings off trees
You was kangz?

You dumb motherfucker

Probably just wanted some human contact, but if it was with the left hand he might have wanted to check you for a watch.

>steal from all of us
I notice they dont call out the US Fed that takes money from all of us but oops all the families that get that money are in the same cult as ben and jerry so they would never call them out.

Just like all those Hollywood elites all in the same cult. hmmmmmmmmm

Shit I just bought some Phish Food today.

How do we stop the apes from ruining icecream bros

Ben & Jerrys are trying to kill black people by pandering to their causes to encourage increased consumption of ice cream and contributing to diabetes rates that are already super high in African-American communities

main.diabetes.org/dorg/PDFs/Advocacy/fact-sheet-advocacy-african-american.pdf

>enslave billions of cows, raping them and taking their children away from them to blend up into patties so they can get milk to make overpriced icecream filled with so much sugar that you can't even taste the milk anymore
>but let's get on our high horse about perceived infringements on rights BUY OUR PRODUCT WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE!!

imagine still giving your money to this company lmao

Remember kids, fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

And then the article went on to say if you like chocolate ice cream and your white, you are a racist. So i stopped reading.