The girl he likes, likes a black guy. Nobody wanted to danke with him. He truly is /ourguy/

The girl he likes, likes a black guy. Nobody wanted to danke with him. He truly is /ourguy/.

you're gonna make me cry, it's like being a little kid all over again. nice kids always get bullied

>nice kids always get bullied
Do you mean ugly/weird kids? There are plenty of handsome nice people that do just fine socially.

>he

Xir for you shitlord.

56%

It's gonna be so sweet when he has the best career and life after the show is done.

I wonder if his arc is supposed to represent how Steve became the King of his generation as well. Some Nancy-like figure showed Steve some pity when he was Dustin's age, and that changed the perception of all the kids at the school.

>He truly is /ourguy/.

nah that would be billy

52%

>52%
What's with this meme

People think that because 52% of the US is white it means that all white people in the US are mixed race

t. amerigoblin

fucking greenskin scum

I cant stand that little wormy faggot's face. I don't understand how he was cast in this popular show.

>Nobody wanted to danke with him.
Bitte

das kek

t. jew afraid of le pure white

>america
>pure whites

Mfw he turns into an ultra Chad.

I can almost guarantee it.

I understand you guys are jealous of americans, but does this shit have to be in every single thread?

>He truly is /ourguy/.
you mean Sup Forums hates black men because they got cucked by them?

yeah, everything makes sense now.

How long until the accusations get him?

its true tho all non-Americans have an inferiority complex because not thing that matters will ever occur that doesn't involve America. The EU is literally a vehicle for enforcing the policies of the IMF and UN which were set up by America, for America.

Silly yurofag

at least 30 more years, because that's how long the roasties wait user

what is wrong with this kid's face? he's hideous.

He's american