Is he alright? The boy?

>Is he alright? The boy?
>Yeah
post yfw you saw this scene

me when I fall down three steps and immediately become permanently blind

he hit head on a pipe

Indifference, literally couldn't give a shit about him or any of the characters in the movie. Met him briefly 5 seconds later oh no he's blind, was I supposed to care?

I was more affected by the other kid lying about his friend dying to spare the PTSD guy the guilt

bump

This wasn't supposed to be a big moment, dude.
You're supposed to feel like a soldier. It's sad but you keep on truckin' cuz there's sailin' to do.

I was more confused than anything. How the fuck did that kid die so easily?

Unexpectedly great casting and character
PTSD man was my favorite shitlord

>act like dicks to him when he was freaked out from just escaping the horrors of war
>act like complete betas when he killed a kid rather than telling him

Why are Brits such fags?

Real people die from that stuff all the time. A badly timed bonk to the head - or even whiplash - is serious business. It's why schoolyard fights are serious shit.

Ironically, it's also why life itself isn't all that big a deal.
Getting in a worthless tiff in gradeschool can cost you permanent dis-figuration. In the old days we didn't use to give it a second thought - like dogs walking around with corners bitten off their ears. It still goes on in rural areas and countries outside the US.
Stupid teenagers going through fads will stretch their earlobes to irreparable gauges and scar their bodies with ink in the shape of irrelevant band names.

This is why most of humanity, for most of history, has been okay with going to war and dying for their country. At least a nation is something with staying power.

A headstrike is a serious deal user

Falling down the stairs is surprisingly lethal. The kid here however hit his head on a sharp / hard part of the wall

you dont need to know every intimate detail about a character to feel sad about the destruction of life

But then the kid got his revenge by poising the guy's son.

That's a pretty obscure reference. Sorry if you aren't patrician enough to get it.

My heart broke a tiny bit.

good lad

Tree niggers crossed with precocious Germanic-Autists, a very deadly combination racially

A guy I went to school with died from falling down and hitting his head on a stair

What?

>i need to know a person to feel sad if something bad happens to them

this selfish and self centered mentality is why the world is like it is right now

Based

Me when I hit my head (oof!) and immediately die

>He's dead mate
>...So be careful with him

>ironically, it's also why life itself isn't all that big a deal.

he has a point

Did that upset you? I gave my reasons.

No he doesn't, he states of facts then juxtaposes a conclusion that doesn't follow.

>Did that upset you? I gave my reasons.

And? Your conclusion doesn't follow from your premises. There's nothing to connect the two, you just spontaneously conclude that

its a fucking movie, the characters arent real