youtube.com/watch?v=yBZYRl90bos
youtu.be/e4Uq8O5ZhUA
youtube.com/watch?v=jsmYIZ9I6vk
youtu.be/OhsopnIrDi4
youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fohOet_3XBc
youtube.com/watch?v=znNciln7qwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

End of the Six Feet Under finale was the only time I ever teared up from a TV show.

I didn't think that scene was gonna get me but
>tfw she calls his name and he jumps in after her with no hesitation

I wen't in too hyped for this episode, i felt underwhelmed after watching it, its kino without a doubt but i wish i could have watched it when it aired

every episode of call the midwife where you think baby will not come but then baby comes and u cry

Amazing show

I felt the same way about the S2 ending. I went in expecting one thing but got another. I ended up rewatching it later and realized that what they delivered was way better than what I had originally wanted. It just takes time for it to sink in.

Couple of times throughout Twin Peaks

I think we can all agree this was the show's peak?

I don't remember but I sweat a few tears watching this The Vietnam War series.

Quite a few eps from that show made me cry.

Come to think of it there was a lot of butt in the show

>I hope you hear me somewhere…some place where a warm hand waits for mine

Season 2 of Wayward Pines where he's talking about how he would meet his dad every week for a drink and how upset the old man would be that he wasnt there.

The Big C

Was a rec from another TV cry thread.

Season 4 of The Wire was rough for me and this scene really just broke me down
youtube.com/watch?v=ijfZOVtf9OM

Bruh...

i loved this show but the ending was garbage

fuck

Yes

NO STOP IT NO NO NO NO

Oh the feels from a cartoon.

Anyone who remembers this episode?

why? because you can't rape the little girl?
never trust any post on Sup Forums with a little girl in it. never.

I get choked up when I watch realistic sci-fi or other kinos of human achievement.

Like when I was watching The Right Stuff there were at least two moments where I got a little emotional.

The spongebob episode where gary runs away

I teared up at least 5 times when watching The Leftovers. One of the best shows of all time.

The two of us, together again! There's nothing we can't do!

The only Brendan Fraser performance i can stand

Yes, twice in Twin Peaks S3, once in The Simpsons, and once in Futurama

I think that's all

The scene from this clip always gets me.
youtube.com/watch?v=IyGAhJ971No

UNDER THE BOARDWALK
DOWN BY THE SEA, YEAH
ON A BLANKET WITH MY BABY
IS WHERE I'LL BE

if any episode of the leftovers made you cry, you are an actual retard

>captcha: toilet

The episode with his dog had me sad as fuck

yep this

In the Return part 17 when Laura takes Cooper's hand and it turns from black and white to color and you think for a moment everything might just be okay

Fuck I miss this show so much.

>tfw Hawk says goodbye to Margaret
>tfw Ed and Norma

He was a near unrepentant sociopath.

He still wished for a better life for his son.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7GIIXelrO8

[Windswept intensifies]
youtu.be/ijcTx6vBoJw

season 3 at all
>>>>reddit

When Desmond finally decides to read moby dick and uncovers a letter from Penny she intended for him to read while in jail. It was to affirm her love for him and to teach him that the only thing a man needs to get by is ultimate love, which she has for him. But he never read the letter, and distanced himself from her in his shame.

When he finally discovers the letter his world was already falling apart. "Its all gone" he repeats as he trashes the bunker. A sentiment many might feel regarding love lost

A few episodes of Lost

this whole fucking episode

goddamnit.

>tfw Oh Angelo

youtube.com/watch?v=yBZYRl90bos

I'm so sorry

That's the worst fake beard I've ever see n holy shit

I think I cried when Bubbles gave that "ain't no shame in holding on to grief" speech in the Wire.

Quietly sobbed.

OH NO NO NO

daniel jackson ;_;

I thought this was going to be the song Tony sang about Janice just from the first line.

a few actually. what this guy said.
the other one i remember very well is game of thrones. when i started to watch it the 4th season had jsut ended, and i watched all of it in the span of 3 or 4 days. anyway, the episode in season 4 when tyrion was in court and gave that "I wish was the monster u want me to be" speech. somehting about taht shit hit hard. come to thnk of it i also teared up a little bit when jaime was telling brienne about how he killed aerys in the sauna.

youtu.be/e4Uq8O5ZhUA

youtube.com/watch?v=jsmYIZ9I6vk

where were you when i was lonesome

youtu.be/OhsopnIrDi4

>>tfw Hawk says goodbye to Margaret

Oh god, that was like a gentle nuking.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ

really more when Lou calls shortly after, but you get the idea

If this didn't make you tear up then you're a piece of shit

Other Twin Peaks moments that made me cry included James' singing his song and Cooper waking up from the coma

>If you are to die, Daniel Jackson, I wish you to know that I believe that the fight against the Goa'uld will have lost one of its greatest warriors. And I will have lost one of my greatest friends.

>I think I can do more this way. It's what I want. I have to go now. Everything's gonna be fine. Please, Jack. Tell Jacob to stop.

The Return really was like running a train on our feels. Lynch, that magnificent bastard.

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly. Episode of One Tree Hill.

Never cried that hard in my life senpai.

there's only one summer to every customer, user

>I am the FBI.

About half of Rectify episodes had me in tears. Mainly moments involving Kerwin and Teddy Jr.

but Don got his coke commercial.I was okay with it.

this

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY I LOVE YOU
>ywn know this feel

>"Will I forget them?"
>"Never."
>no one even got fucking nominated for this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=fohOet_3XBc

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Nora's story in the final scene of the show had me crying for days. I think the imagery of being in the 2% is what did it

The episode where a father unexpectedly finds out just how wrong he can be. I literally did not expect it. Lost had some moments.

That entire back half of the episode where only House know's whats going to happen and we watch with him was really effective. Killed himself trying to save his bestfriend's wife and he can't do anything to fix it.

That feeling..

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS LONESOME

In hindsight, this was the last truly happy moment of the show

LEM!!!

That part where she's talking to Ron Swanson, telling him to look after her family when she's gone.......

So much this. Say what you want about Doctor Who but I've never met anyone who didn't get hit in the feels by this episode.

Laura Palmer's funeral where her dad cries and falls on her coffin.

Babylon 5.
youtube.com/watch?v=znNciln7qwY

The beauty, light and glory of a viking funeral does not make it any less miserable and melancholic.

The final goodbye.

This scene, including when Skylar chases Walt down the street when Walt takes the baby

Oh god yes. That was such a depressing ending