How come Luke never got laid?

How come Luke never got laid?

How come you didn't?

Cuz he's gay

Too ugly and beta to get the girl but he won in the end. Rumor has it the Force is way more fun in bed than any one person.

because a galaxy far far away is actually earth.

It wasn't an important part of his arc

Because even in the galaxy far far away, everyone knew that Han Solo was the one. Luke reminded everyone of their whiny little brother.

He did in the universe that mattered.

He's a powerful jedi and he never had sex, those are not mutually exclusive.

It's BECAUSE he didn't engage with thots that he became a powerful Jedi.

Bigger luke got laid due to his slightly bigger penis

Regular luke just couldnt compare

hes gonna fuck rey in the new movie

There are literally 2 or 3 female characters depicted in the original trilogy to the point of absurdity, so he probs couldn't
>young Mark Hammil
>ugly
don't breed, you have an absolutely garbage visual cortex

>Virgin Jedi vs. Chad Smuggler

That's such a weird way to hold someone you're taking a picture with, what did he mean by this?

Is he the next Weinstein/Toback/CK?

No, she just runs around with him on her back.

They always complained he was using too much force.

>There are literally 2 or 3 female characters depicted in the original trilogy
Better times.

I wouldn’t quite say he was ugly but.. by Jedi, he really was starting to look strange. He’s aged into his looks post his accident now though, so good for him.

>HAN: You love him, don't you?

>LEIA: Yes.

>HAN: All right. I understand. Fine. When he comes back, I won't get in the way.

And he STILL gets the girl

Gays are more promiscuous than straights.

There’s a reason both Carrie Fisher and Princess Leia had sex with Han/Harrison but not Mark/Luke.

Underappreciated post

>tfw such a social pariah that I have no idea what's wrong with that line

what kind of fucking pose is that

>yeah, im hittin it

It's like he's a small child holding his mother for dear life because he's afraid of the strangers.

"pick up some power converters" = "get fucked"

He never got laid thats why he's a wizard in the new movie.

he probably got to fuck groupies for weeks after he blew up the death star, chicks dig it when you have huge accomplishments like that

>implying that Ben isn't Luke's son.

He never tried to "force" himself on anyone.

t. disney jew

>Luke: You will come back to my apartment and fuck me
>Victim: I will come back to your apartment and fuck you
>Luke: It will be the best sex you ever had.
>Victim: It will be the best sex I ever had.
>Luke: Then you will forget you ever met me.
>Victim: Then I wlll forget I ever met you.

Would ghost Obi Wan warn him if he had been about to fuck Leia?

can't fuck wato tho

He ignored bitches and unlocked powers. I made it to 28 and then had my mana tapped. Now I spend time thinking about my appearance and force myself to avoid delicious food just so that I have a better chance at poking rosties. Shit sucks, permavirgin is the way to go.

Fisher fucked Hammil and Lucas during the filming of the original Star Wars. She kept it semi-quiet because they were both married.

[citation needed]

He was in a car accident during Empire and it fucked his face up.

re-read
>He’s aged into his looks post his accident now though, so good for him.

ADAM STATE

>doesn't understand how rumors work

Rumors are bullshit. When you bring up scandals you gotta bring up facts like when George Lucas had 3 underage Ewok actors strip naked for him and cover each other in oil for his enjoyment.

because he chooses now to live as a gay Jedi.

It honestly would have been a hindrance to his arc.

Forgot to mention that the Ewoks were black.

Just realized I can only think of two human women in the original trilogy.

Leia
The commander woman
Shit who else was there

Luke's aunt who dies like 20 minutes into the movie.

Luke did get laid though, this is what he was fucking

Not anymore, according to Disney.

Who is the red headed Mary Sue? Is she from fanfiction? I haven’t seen her in any of the movies or books.

She's been in plenty of books. It's hard to believe that you've missed her if you've read any of the expanded universe.

Name's Mara Jade

Her names Mara Jade and yeah. she's kind of a Mary Sue. Originally she was some authors OC Donut who was the Emperors secret assassin, the black ops to Vader's clenched fist. Which is technically fitting given what we know about how Sheev uses apprentices and shat all over the rule of 2, but remember this was way way before the prequels or anything like that.

She caught on though cause she had good chemistry with Luke. Basically she's Black Widow with a lightsaber

>no one has acknowledged fpbp yet

>>HAN: All right. I understand. Fine. When he comes back, I won't get in the way.
That's how you passive-aggressively get the girl.

You make it clear that she has to commit to you, that you're worth more than a half-hearted effort and you'll kick her to the curb if she doesn't make up her mind.

And then based Jacen raped her.

>* indicates dialouge
*Princess Leia
*Aunt Beru
*Unnamed Communication Officer in Hoth (retconned in the EU as Winter)
Several women in Cloud City
*Mon Mothma
*Oola
Fat Dancer
*Sy Snoodles
Three Alien Dancers (Special Edition)
Female Ewoks
Women in crowd scenes on Naboo, Tatooine, Bespin and Coruscant.

How do you know he didn't? I'm sure the guy who blew up the Death Star would have had plenty of opportunities between missions. Maybe it just wasn't important to show it cause it's not relevant to his character or the plot.

>Luke never showers
>Luke never brushes his teeth
>Luke never uses the bathroom

he and yoda fugged

user mentioned human women, user.

him and princess leia. that's why kylo is so deformed

I've been reading J.W. Rinzler's making of books for the OT (really worth checking out) and Harrison Ford didn't sign on to do Return of the Jedi until the last minute so they had absolutely no idea what to do with Han's character after the Jabba sequence and it really shows. I don't blame Harrison for thinking he should've sacrificed himself in that movie. He spends 80% of his screentime just standing in front of that door on Endor.

I'll also never understand how Jedi came out between Raiders and Temple of Doom where Harrison Ford looks like the ultimate man but in Jedi he just looks like some regular guy

Well for one thing, he's clean-shaven in Jedi, but stubbly and grizzled-looking in the Indy movies.

>but in Jedi he just looks like some regular guy
No stubble and 70's hair

Cosplay has some dogs.

Woof!

Neither did does Sup Forums.

it was the least manface I could find

she was a coked up whore

statistical probability supports the rumor

Just because you haven't had any, doesn't mean they won't be fucking like rabbits on the set. Look at Mew and Ewan, right away when the started filming they had it going on. It's pretty much given when there's a romantic plot centering around the characters, the actors will fuck.
Carrie being on coke in the 80's? She probably fucked the camera men too.