I'm taking a film history class next semester at community college...

I'm taking a film history class next semester at community college.What should I say so I won't look like a brainlet in front of all the qts in my class?

I've seen him before on instagram

Hard for me to pick favorites when I've seen every movie.
*adjusts toothpick and squints*

>i enjoy the films of wes anderson

tell them Citizen Kane is kino and your favorite actress is Goldie Hawn

nice, show me that lil itty bitty clitty.

yeah can i get a name pls

Like they’re going to ask you anything except ur fav movie and no one even cares. What’s the whores name??

hotfallingdevil

Go up to a qt and say, "We. We together. One being. Flow together like water. Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now."
Works every time.

Know your shit. Learn more so that you actually have something to say.

If you're asked what your favorite movie is then you'll have more things to draw upon. But i guarantee right now that if its an american theatrical release from the past 4 decades is probably pleb-tier.

was gonna post this.

Just don't say you enjoy Villeneuve flicks, girls like honesty.

pfffrrtttt... BBBBBBBBBRRRTTTTT...

OH.... YES DEARIE PASS SOME OF THAT GAS FROM YOUR ASS INTO MY NOSTRILS....

BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP

>reverse google search

everything is connected, namaste

Having taken some basic film courses/film history classes, here's my recommendation:

Never admit to liking a blockbuster film. One dude said his favorite movie was independence day, literally the entire class laughed out loud at him. I regret being that mean to him to this day, despite being brainless Independence Day is a case study in how to make a blockbuster

Try not to laugh when they make you watch Birth of a Nation, especially when the black people dance for no reason

Zero in on the post WW2 suspense/noir films. Remember that those films existed because of existential fears about liberated working professional women, not because women are snakes and liars. These are likely to be women's favorites.

The Vietnam films (probably Apocalypse Now and Deer Hunter, maybe FMJ) will be good but chicks don't like those

Didn't work. Give me a name.

>that ass

blancnoir, bud

Miss Noire

Say you're a pleb and wanna learn.

Now that's an ass.

Keep your fucking mouth shut so that you don’t embarrass yourself. If they ask you fav film be honest and have a reason why.

does this thing have a dick

I see kittylynn has gotten some facial feminization surgery and those hormones have been working.

Tarantino is your favorite director. Christopher Nolan is the best modern director of all time.

No, it's some camwhore.

she looks like she fucks black guys