HBO scrubbed their Louie CK library clean

HBO scrubbed their Louie CK library clean.
No Lucky Louie or comedy specials are there anymore. I wonder if Hulu will take down Louie soon.

Why does something you did 20 years ago retroactively mean you can never work again?

I don't really get it either. It's like if we found out Marlon Brando made an intern eat his ass and now I can't watch the fucking Godfather anymore?

meanwhile netflix still actively advertises house of cards

alec baldwin and kevin spacey co-starred or had apperances in so many classics, outside of the films they actually starred in its hilarious if hollywood tries to blacklist all of it

because if you apologize you admit guilt.

Because people can have morals and don't want to benefit some power crazed sex pest. It also didnt happen 20 years ago

lmao this is some soviet union shit

The absolute state of these dumb fucks.... Literally self immolation .. What are they going to do? Delete content for every actor/actress who gets accused?

You literally can't make these up.
Who'd have ever thought that companies would purposely destroy themselves to try to win over customers who simply want the products they're destroying?

What a timeline.
It's like how the NFL association blew their knee caps off

is this the best week ever?

It just goes to show even if you get famous it can all be washed away by a single THOT.

What does "jerking off in front of people" count as when talking about sex crimes?

>ask adult human female for consent
>they say yes
>HOW COULD YOU RAPE ME LIKE THIS? RAPE REEEEEEEEEE
louis is a cuck but this is not a power you want to give to roasties, it literally proves consent isn't enough to prevent being called a rapist.

There is no Louis CK.
There never was a Louis CK.

And I'm happy as hell about it personally.

>would rather sex pests and pedophiles continue to make money and live a quality life than be stripped of what led them to do it in the first place
Only an American could be this amoral.

You have to have consent to ask for consent, they confirmed this during this stuff. He had consent, but he never asked for consent to ask for consent to it's still rape technically.

Trotsky? Never heard of him.

Not to mention at least if you were unattractive man money and power put you on equal footing with roasties. Now beef curtains are the only currency.

>yfw hollywood were the real cucks all along

> it'll be hilarious if hollywood tries to blacklist all of it
I think they're going to desu. They're going full retard and they have nothing of value in the pipe. Literal self destruction.

Libtard logic isn't supposed to make sense
It's toxic and self destructive and destroys any moron whose dumb enough to align with it.

Nah, just relics committing Seppuku
No different than the NFL setting fire to their whole franchise.
Seems fitting with the timeline. I just always thought it'd be third parties who brought various groups down not the idiots themselves setting fire to their assets

we should all start buying the accused works. imagine if the number one bluray sale in the country was chinatown

Yeah. Louie held too much power in the industry. So some of these girls felt like they had to agree.

So Louie is being punished with all these cancellations even though he isn't nearly as bad as all of the other guys in this "Weinsteining" saga.

Huh...almost as if...people in positions of power...can take advantage...of people below them...really makes me think

They should be prosecute and thrown in jail. The monies from their movies/shows should be donated to some kind of anti-abuse charity. Problem solved.

#freeharvey

Hmm...almost as if adults...can make decisions for themselves...and report people to the proper authorities when wronged...and at minimum remove themselves from unwanted situations...rather than feel ashamed of an action and pull the victim card...really makes ya think, ya know

Statute of limitations.

This is a slippery slope and if it dosen't concern you you're a fucking moron.

You obviously understand nothing about this timeline...
I hope you don't think the biggest fallout of false accusations and witch hunts are going to be the accused.
Quite clearly its the institutions themselves that are set to crumble and they are clearly being undone by their own hands. Media content is media content. Actors/Actresses are there to fill roles. I could give two shits what they do in their personal life. If truthfully accused, the court/legal system will deal w/ them. Meanwhile, what work they produced has fuck all to do w/ it. I don't watch a movie and see an actor/actress, I see a character/plot.
If brainlets and fucktards around the world can't cleanly cut between the two, let me know when you begin fireselling your kino

In that case, people who don't want to support them should choose to not watch/buy their products, and people who don't give a fuck, who also live in a free society, one in which we can be apathetic to such things, can make the decision to watch their favorite movies/shows despite the actions of the actors/producers because we're not children and can separate real life from art.

Yeah, they should, shouldn't they? People SHOULD also not kill each other. People SHOULD not be posting on Sup Forums all day. People SHOULD do a lot of things, but people aren't in completely control of themselves.

Ben Kane?????

I'm personally waiting for libtards to start fire selling their kino collections....

He didn't even do anything illegal did he? And his whole thing was he was a fat ugly weirdo anyways, doesn't that just make his stand up more credible?

Tell that to HBO moron, its their decision to pull his shows not yours. My morals are in line with theirs, in that people who do wrong things should be punished

We should petition to get all of these actors entire works banned forever so more people notice how dumb it is

The Chinese called them struggle sessions.

tl;dr
>I could give two shits
Oh, you're retarded I see

>people aren't in completely control of themselves.
Kill yourself

So society needs to hold everyone's hand when they make every single bad decision? When do individuals take responsibility for poor decisions? Who decides what constitutes a good and bad decision? Is watching a movie directed by Roman Polanski-a known rapist-and starring Johnny Depp-who allegedly beat his girlfriend-super double not good action and should be outlawed by the state? The real victim -blaming that goes on in this country is large groups of lame brained crybabies forcing their warped values onto people who otherwise live happy lives that don't hurt anyone else (banning movies, illegalizing drugs, etc.).

now go and check and see if Deadwood is still on there?

Is it? Well if it is, then fuck them. If a tv show starring Jeffrey Jones, a pedophile, a convicted pedophile, is still there, then what a fucking shitshow. Removing Louie's work based on ALLEGATION.

Fuck these kikes.

Should we start burning up old paintings of artists who did things we find disagreeable?

You can't get taken advantage of as a grown as fucking adult unless someone physically beats your ass. Short of that, you're a willing participant to a degree.

> Male friend whips out his dick and starts jackin it
Me : Put that shit away bro. *walks out of room
> Male friend : Hey desu, you wanna suck my dick?
Me : No

Position of power only means something to someone who seeks to rise up the ranks through exploiting the character flaw of said person in a position f power. If my boss asks me to suck his dick, I'm not going to suck him off just because he's my boss. A woman likely would to get a promotion and then claim he raped her later.

But there you have it, hoes gonna be hoes and feign innocence and force in retrospect....

The only ones being punished are the fans. I'm pretty sure if someone wants to watch Louis's last special, no matter how unfunny it was, that doesn't make them a bad person.

No but museums should be banned from showing them

No, I'm Bob Kane creator of Batman.

or destroy statues of men who did something not in line with our current year morals

>cant grasp the idea of manipulation
Brainlet
tl;dr. Louie manipulated 5 different women and cant be legally prosecuted so he's losing money over it

A couple of sentences
>tl;dr
No, you're the retard.

Let me know when you're guilty conscious causes you to sell your kino at 80% discount because you're so repulsed. I've been meaning to expand my collection. Stupid fuck

>The only ones being punished are the fans.
Wrong

>allegation
He admitted to it. The interesting Gambit will be if they throw Takei under the bus to keep the "Hollywood is progressive please keep liking us" train rolling. Personally I don't think they will, he's too much of a gay icon. Spacey was in denial, that's why he went

>parents let you go trick or treating
>develop sweet tooth
>get fat as fuck
>develop diabetes in early 20s
>at 30: "mom and dad manipulated me to develop an addiction to sugar, I better cut them out of my life"

What are you talking about, autist?

what does that even means

Only the government should have the authority to declare whether or not a woman consents.

You literally have to have autism to think this is in any way relevant

>but people aren't in completely control of themselves.

Laugh all you want, but this going to hasten the adoption of digital actors.

Its also just a matter of time before 'problematic' people and scenes are digitally altered to remove offense. Black wizard of oz will happen

This has literally happened in the punk scene, except they usually break their records when an abuser in a band is outed

LOL @ the absolute state of the fucking retarded libtard.

You're making the connection... LOL, this fucking country... haha, going to hell in a hand basket due to an over pronounced body of fucking retards.

> Doubling down on your deceleration of being a fucking moron

No he's right and you're stupid for thinking people shouldn't be held responsible for their decisions because they're "not in complete control of themselves."

Hey guess what? By that "logic", LOUIS HIMSELF CAN BE EXCUSED.

Fucking retard.

Shouldn't you be doing something more productive and less destructive than anonymously posting on online anime image boards? Yeah you SHOULD but here you are

The real question is will I still get emails from my ISP for pirating any of louie's standups?

>if I do some horrible shit that just gets found out now why are people just upset with me now? Why weren't they upset back when they didn't know?

>literally
Your parents have power over you. Let's say your dad is really into Halloween and encourages you to go trick or treating. If he's got half a brain, he knows how bad a diet of sugar is for a kid, and he brought you up to eat your vegetables. You hesitate to go trick or treating because you don't want to eat so much candy, but he's got power over you and you don't want to get him angry and you don't want to let him down. So you go trick or treating, a decision YOU made, and you eat candy, another decision YOU made, and you get fat as fuck and addicted to the shit. You could've told him no and dealt with the consequences. Sometimes the right decision is not the easiest one to make. Blaming other for your problems is one of the most childish things you can do in life. I bet you do that a lot. What do you tell yourself is the reason why you're a virgin?

>Doubling down on your deceleration of being a fucking moron
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>still doesn't understand that people can be manipulated
Sad to be honest

nobody said you cant buy it, moron. use one of the hundred other ways to buy/rent/stream the content. HBO decided they dont want to make it available, stop whining about it.

Oh, now Sup Forums loves Louis. Anything to hate on women, right guys?

It's been refreshing to realize that every online community, ethnic group, political group, and socio-economic class has their fair share of dumb fucks. Clearly the world is comprised of idiots and non idiots and non-idiots come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

If after becoming a grown adult you don't know how to say (NO) to someone asking you to suck a fucking dick, kys...
If you are unable to not be manipulated into sucking a fucking dick, kys
If because the person asking you to suck their dick is in a position of power, you say (YES), you're a fucking whore.

>what does responsibility mean? why what I do matters?

god nihilistic people are the worse

tl;dr. You're saying something about being a child going trick or treating like it has any relevancy to adults being emotionally manipulated

>pay for HBO
>ooops we decided to take stuff down just buy it goy

Corporate dicksucker

Imagine if Hitler was still allowed to work. We would just forget about the 6 million that died because of him?

>LOL @ the absolute state of the fucking retarded libtard.

ez

>Black wizard of oz will happen
How young are you? It already happened twice now.

My position is that its time for the world and childish ass Americans to grow the fuck up especially so called women who claim they're equal and as skronk as a man but can't manage to say (NO) to sucking dick. Especially when it takes you multiple decades to call out a crime because you're such a skronk woman. This narrative about women because equal to men and skronk is quite clearly bullshit.

He didnt ask them to suck his dick though. He was alsp in a position of power over the women and effectively psychologically manipulated them. Explain how sociopaths/narcissists manipulate people if people cant be manipulated?

>this

You're posting cancerous pepe memes and spouting childish buzzwords. This should make you realize that you might not be adjusted enough to be commenting om this topic

yeah, just water under the bridge man

> tl;dr. You're saying something about being a child going trick or treating like it has any relevancy to adults being emotionally manipulated

You literally can't ask for better examples of how fucking dumb some people are and why their opinions and views of the world aren't worth dog shit can you? Sadly, via twisted capitalism/democracy, such dumb fucking idiots have the power of influence and can vote just going to show you how democratic empires collapse : A dumb fuck populous incapable of critical thinking without a clue in the world as to how to think.

I don't understand why they couldn't just recast Grand Moff Tarkin and young Princess Leia. Just get people who look somewhat similar to the two; brown hair, receded hairline, ect, and let the actors play the CHARACTER.

Are Carrie Fisher and Peter Cushing's physical appearance really THAT central to the characters? I mean they are recasting young-ish Han Solo rather than trying to de-age Harrison Ford. So?

depends on what your standards of horrible are

It's time to stop posting little timmy, you are just embarrassing yourself

> He was alsp in a position of power over the women and effectively psychologically manipulated them.
Can your male boss manipulate you into sucking his dick you fucking faggot? NO.

> Explain how sociopaths/narcissists manipulate people if people cant be manipulated?
Explain to you how lazy fucks who have no integrity or brain function manage to just go w/ what life tosses their way including a bag of dicks? I'm sorry, I can't relate to someone who only has reptilian brain function. I most certainly can't stretch my head around how some low IQ dickhead manages to manipulate EQ (emotional intelligence) which tends to give you clear signals something is awry into sucking a fucking dick.

It's quite simple desu : You make a personal choice not to suck dick of anyone you work with. So, when a scenario comes up in which a sociopath/narcissists person in power asks you to suck dick you refer to your rule of not sucking dick.

The fact that you're attempting over and over again to make me believe I should sympathize with a grown adult who doesn't have the capacity to not be manipulated into doing something they are wholefully against, makes me believe you're either a shill or as mentally fucking retarded as these "victims" and I mean that seriously...

GROW THE FUCK
P

Women don't understand accountability. I hope you all learn that. They're basically children.

You are obsessed with dick sucking. There was absolutely no dick sucking in the Louis CK fiasco. You are delusional and most likely homosexual

>I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability

More and more men thinking this way these days too

> Not knowing what a blunt example is.
> Taking the example literally.
> Using this as an opportunity to project on others your desire to suck dick

Then why did these women only come out during this whole drama, when they knew their accountability would be at it's lowest?

So either the women are skronk meme and can be leaders is annihilated or we allow grown ass women with the mentality of children to continue to progress to the point of destroying American society.

If they want special treatments/handling, then its time for them to take their asses back to the sandlot and let men get back to building and sustaining society...

Save for momma Su .. she's based

>Imagine if Hitler was still allowed to work. We would just forget about the zero that died because of him?
FTFY

This is my last reply to you. I can tell with 100% certainty that you have the brain of a child. I've absolutely no doubt that you are an emotionally and mentally stunted adult. You probably aren't aware of this, because retarded people often aren't aware of their own condition. As a sign of mercy, I'll tell you now that you should never discuss this in real life with anyone other than your closest friend, because any rational person can also tell that you are damaged. Don't bother replying because I'm closing and hiding this thread.

Brando did an unscripted rape scene tho.
The actress didn't enjoy it much.

Because with women is all about what is "fair" and getting what they think they "deserve". It's all about emotion and easy gains.

They're literally like children. They are't built to deal with harsh realities. To own to their shit.

Louis CucK

>We would just forget about the 6 million that died because of him?

We would thank him because he finished the job

i can't wait until more prominent actors get accused by money hungry out of work roasties

Because this is how a females lessor nature works. Since they truly are weaker than men, they can other gain power of subvert them via manipulation, lies, deceit, claiming victim hood, and getting another dumbass man to fight on their behalf.

When they're out their sucking dicks and fucking men for favors and experiences in life, they keep this empowering action a secret. Now-a-days, modern women boldly declare that they'll fuck and suck who they want, it's their body, slut parade status... because now society was dumb enough to empower their destructive asses to the point where they can do so w/o consequence.

OG women instead fucked and sucked their way to their positions of power but kept it a secret under their veil knowing that they could then use it to bring a man down at will. Typically such women wait until a man hits a peak or is about to do something big in society and then they unveil the often consensual act they committed behind closed doors of course stating that it wasn't consensual and that the man (manipulated) them or forced them. In this way, they elevate themselves. Power in numbers so they bandwagon.

This has been written about for ages w.r.t to women, so men be but fools to fall for it.. If an empire lets it run rampant, they are very much in the last days as women often times will burn their own house down in their lustful desire to destroy a man.

Maybe you should rely less on personal insults and form a sound argument. Maybe you're the fucking child whose psyche has been fundamentally shaken by irrefutable logic.

Grow the fuck up, your name calling void of logic isn't convincing anyone

you didn't hide the thread you little bitch