Bane?

aye

do you sneed it banned?

Baneposting/Drive era was the best era

both are extremely low iq

> tfw missed the Drive memes

but here you are posting about it

no it was LOST era

This was truly the Golden Age of Sup Forums.

Also cunny.

What does this have to do with that ugly black chick from the new shitty Thor movie?

They're two different eras you fucking parasite

>Never once made anyone laugh
>fakest of fake news
sneed is 12/10, faggot

I can attest to this. I have never once laughed at sn**d memes and get noticeably frustrated when I see them. However, with baneposting, I really think about this every day. Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing with no survivors.

>get noticeably frustrated when I see them

Sneed will always be the phenomena that saved Sup Forums

to be fair, you have to have a pretty high iq to appreciate sneedposting

Wrong. Sneedposting is for underage faggots.

Baneposting is for men, or big guys, if you prefer.

I get it you try to fit in, but no, baneposting is also forced and shit

fucking city slicker

>Lisa, I'm Dr. Now
>The diet plan I just filed with the nurse lists: salad, yogurt and fruit but only one lil' eggroll
>First one to lose 100lbs gets to stay in my hospital
>He didn't diet so good
>Tell me about James K, why does he consume 15,000 calories a day?
>Lotta loyalty for a former cheating wife...

>OR MEBBE SHE'S WONDERIN' WHY YA'LL WOULD MAKE A MAN DIET, 'FORE GIVIN' HIM A GASTRIC BYPASS?

>At least you can talk, who are you?

>ET DON'T MATTER WHO I EM, WUT MATTERS IS MUH FEWD
>NO ONE CARED WHO I WUZ 'TIL I PUT ON TH' WEIGHT

>James K?
>If I touch those leg boils, will you die?

>ET WUD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL...

>You're a big guy...

>...OW, MUH LAYGS!

>Was getting fat part of your plan?

>OF COURSE

>Well congratulations, you got fat, now what's the next step of your master plan?

>EATIN' THIS CHINESE FEWD
>WITH NO LEFTOVERS!

In all honesty, even SHEEVposting was more civilized and erudite than Sneedposting could ever hope to be.

Sneed Palpatine

>when Sup Forums had more waifu threads than television or film thread was the best era

No. I remember starting threads like "which actress would you tie up in your basement and rape" and getting hundreds of replies in an hour, while any actual film thread was 404'd after 5 posts

Sneed sucks. Yagposting is the thing now.

Baneposting resulted in a plane crash so is obviously the better meme

Too bad Redditors love Sheev too

Remember when everyone hated the first Baneposter who spammed his retarded joke, trying so hard to make everyone believe that the opening scene in TDKR is the worst ever filmed
Remember the redditors and trolls arrived and through that Baneposting was a meme because of that one autistic faggot? Remember when Sup Forums enjoyed Nolan movies for what they were? In Nolan We Trust threads.
Remember those? Of course you don't because you're new as fuck. Why are you still reading this? Oh, yeah, because it's been a year since you found this meme and you're still making fun of a fucking superhero flick made for teenagers

casper knew this

How was that a problem, faggot?

>>>/reddit/

Baneposting may be due for a major resurgance. The BBC series Peaky Blinders has it's 4th season starting soon and the cast list has these gems:

>Aiden Gillen as Aberama Gold
>Tom Hardy as Alfie Solomons

Will they share a scene? Could this be the reunion we've all been longing for? To make things even better, Hardy uses his stupid Bane voice when he plays Solomons.

Some of us like movies. The waifu threads weren't even interesting half the time, just image dumps.

>Being this mad
>Unironically liking Nolan movies
How many times have you forced yourself to watch Dunkirk so far? How many gallons of caffeine and imported Nolan cum have you gobbled down in that pursuit?

Bring back Sheevposting

>you're new as fuck.
There's no reward in being here for a long time, trust me.

>Aiden Gillen
I had no idea he was cast, but with a Yid name like that, I'm sure he'll show up in the same entourage as Alfie Bane Hardyman.

>Bane! It's payback time now!

>Baneposting redditors don't remember BANE BANE MATALO
>Baneposting redditors don't remember classic Graig
>Baneposting redditors will report your posts because the truth about them upsets them

Now read this and think Eminem.

Don't you have a RLM thread to be posting in, friendo?

Sheevposting is like wine: Not everyone likes it, but most everyone agrees that there is an art to making it even if it's not as sophisticated as it wants others to believe it to be.

>trying so hard to make everyone believe that the opening scene in TDKR is the worst ever filmed

die, redditor

>Is this a Pavel I see before me, his friends pointed toward my plane?

Try to do that with Sneedposting.

Good post

meh

I'm a big guy for you

was eyeing my bulge part of your plan?

kys frinkiac pajeet
Sneed is the next evolution in Baneposting.

Remember that time Sup Forums created Meme magic?

Who is OP? Why did he make this thread?

they're both cancerous memes perpetuated by underage posters and the mentally immature

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

and stay there.

What'll we do if Aiden Gillen gets outed as a Hollywood sexual predator who molested the Maze Runner kids on the set of the SKARCH!?

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Do these 2 posts go hand in hand? Why are the always posted together?

how many simpson families does one Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's) contain?

I don't understand this. What does this outdated Sup Forums meme have anything to do with Sneed?

based already a thing poster

Many Sup Forums memes come in pairs.

>Why does she sit like that?

Clinging to another meme for relevancy, probably.

>BREAKING: HBO has cut all ties with Aiden Gillen after several former cast members came forward with stories of alleged sexual abuse

>In a statement released by Gillen's agent on Friday, Gillen vehemently denied the accusations and called for 'serious examination of the current Hollywood climate of guilt via public outrage'.

>Rumors have long swirled in the acting community that Gillen had a pattern of dressing up as his character in 'The Dark Knight Rises' and forcing women who were spending time with him in a professional context, to recreate the infamous plane scene.

>One of his accusers described the sexual encounter in a Entertainment Tonight interview airing on Tuesday, claiming, 'He forced me to wear a Bane mask and pretend we were flying above Uzbekistan in his trailer'...When asked if she could call for her friends in the neighboring trailer, Gillen reportedly said "You don't get to bring friends."

Good fucking times...

At least you can talk.

Get with the times old man, they come in four parts now.

smeed

bump

>every time I weigh on the scale

fat

Sheev was wonderful but reddit took it and bludgeoned it to death with their crude imitations, parroting without understanding until the meme was but an echo

The Yagpost:
>YAHG SBARRO
>YAGO SBARROUUU
>JAG SPAROO
>YACKPARRO

Superior pasta with superior meme.

topest kek

FINDS
A
WAY

>Sheev's spin and scream

Always finds a plan.

ITT
Chuckleheads

I spend more time on Sup Forums than any other board now.

I came for the kino. I stayed for the Sneedposts.

Sneed is easily in the top 10 Sup Forums memes of all time.

Bane has had his day. Sneed all the way.

formerly Sneedleheads

Based Yagposter.

agreed and by the way, it's the time to face the truth: there is nothing plebbier than the simpsons (yes including the original few seasons).

There is nothing plebbier or redditier.

>it's time to go to bed, Lisa
>but mooom, my BANE? thread hasn't reached bump limit yet!

i hope you all sneed your torrents after you've downloaded them

>tfw 6'6 and get to say "for you" every day when people comment on my height

>Stop talking about Groening Sneedboy Faked-meme

Talk about Nolan-genome memes instead

Dr. Zaius, i'm Troy Mclure, you might remember me from such memes as sneedposting, and *blocks your path*

YESSSS

Niggga im the same this is a mind virus

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>Forever...
Melon is that you