Write a Monster of the Week episode

Write your X files Monster of the Week episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kDMkkv8SzAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mulder and Scully are sucked into a VR simulation of Sup Forums and take the form of themselves when they were children, as they must find a way to escape from the monstrous molesters

Someone dies
Mulder and Scully go to investigate
Mulder thinks it's something supernatural and cites lore, while Scully doesn't believe it at all and thinks there is a scientific explanation
More people die, M&S are placed in a dangerous situation and shoot at the monster, but it escapes
Mulder still thinks it is something supernatural, Scully writes about it being inconclusive
End scene is the monster looking at the sky or something

Pic related, the monster can be a giant snake.

Monster of the Week was always better than the main storyline. Fight me you fucking queer.

Depends on the quality of the monster. The OP one sucked but there were better ones.

Main story was good until s3

Burt Reynolds stars as god in an episode about numbers

A monster who eats memories. He can sense when someone thinks of him and will come after you to steal your memory of him.

season 1 scully sits on my face

Mulder chases a shapeshifter who changes into Scully and tricks him. The real Scully calls Mulder on the phone after 30 minutes and the shifter runs.

The final scene is Mulder, Scully and the shifter in a room. The lights go out, and when they come on there are 2 scullies in the room. Mulder has to work out which Scully is the real one. He shoots one dead, then as they're leaving we find out he actually shot the real Scully.

That night Mulder kills himself.

>not having the shapeshifter scully try to seduce him and scully walking in on them,thus having everything come full circle

nah that was too obvious

This, then Mulder kills himself at the end because the real Scully rejected him and died, plus I have to assume the shapeshifter ends up disappearing.

Plot twist: the shapeshifter was summoned by accident by that Lone Gunman in love with Scully (I forget his name) but it got out of his control

>not wanting lewd pseudo scully

Out

It was pretty even through season 3 and then they combined the black goo with bees and the shape shifters and clones to the point it just was too much too give a fuck about

Title: The Jenni
Teaser: D.C. Present day. An Arabic young man receives a lamp from a package from Baghdad. Once he opened it he is possessed by a Jennie of the lamp. He runs his car over pedestrians until he is finally shot dead. The Jennie leaves his body.

Plot: M and S are assembled into a bigger team to handle the serial lone wolves terrorist attack in DC area. The attackers share nothing in common except they do it one by one.
The team searches the room of the Arab man and found he once had links to a local mosque, whose Mawla is missing now. The mainstream guy assumes the Mawla is the secret mastermind. Mulder however found the lamp and believes there is a case of demonic possession. Using his knowledge of demonology M and S look around the perimeter of the last attack to find the next possessed person. Instead They finds the missing Mawla who is also looking around in the area.
The Mawla explains that this attacks are caused by an angry Jennie and only he can use a seal to stop it. S wants to turn him to the mainstream guy but she trusts Mulder.
Using police report they rush to the scene of next attack. Mulder kills the attacker but is possessed by the Jennie. The Mawla exorcised the Jennie from Mulder, wears the seal on himself, and kills himself to stop the Jennie.
S writes the report saying that the family of the Mawla are deported. The one of the Mawla's young boy begins to show sign of possession.

>one of the Mawla's young boy begins to show sign of possession.

Spooky

>serial lone wolves terrorist attack in DC area
I hardly think the FBI is concerned with matters like that.

You forgot to add some political correctness into your formula

Most monsters are metaphors of some well known anxiety or fear, if not some positive ideal

I remember there was a literary professor who literally preyed on fat girls with self esteem issue. He was gunned down by one of his victim and was withering into dust.

Can't think of a more obvious example.

Was the X-Files really big on political correctness? I haven't seen much of it.

Yes it's very very politically correct especially in MOTW episodes

Some horrible creature is terrorizing a suburb, breaking into homes, killing people, etc. Turns out to be just some black guy.

The vampire/body horror formula

1. Gruesome death. Some parts of body are found to be missing.
2. It's revealed to be caused by a human or humanoid creature who, caused by his inherant deficiency to produce liver/brain chemical, has to feed on human liver/brain to stay alive
3. He also has some escape tricks such as twisting his body into weird angles
4. He is immortal so there are legends about him

Ginger Snaps crossover

>The vampire/body horror formula continued (especially in later seasons)
5. The man/creature/monster is doing some modern job and preys on people with his job
The fat eating professor and the zombie making office manager come to mind

A monster rapes Scully for an hour.

A straight, white male assumes gender.

The monster is me

Pretty sure all monsters of the week ever caught are all white straight males

evil twin universe mulley and skulldar kill the protagonists and take their place for all future episodes

The outpost formula
1. The couple goes to an outpost in Antarctica, out on the sea, in the woods
2. Lost communication
3. People die one by one
4. Distrust grows
5. Magical creature emerges
6. The couple lost consciousness (I don't understand why this always happens)
7. The couple is rescued.
8. The monster is still out there.

>Ginger Snaps
>Mulder stops her before she kills Sam
>Testifies it's a wolf attack so the family doesn't have to run away
>pats on Sam's shoulder
>"You figured the whole werewolf cure thing? Impressive. you were just like me, but smarter. High school is tough but as long as you have a girl to protect you should be ok"
>the episode ends with a positive note

>String of murders in the DC area
>Victims are mostly young,handsome career men
>M hypothesizes its a succubi because of the nature of the case and the behavior of the victims before they died
>Witness that survived said it appeared to him as his most desired woman/fantasy but appears completely normal to everyone else
>So normal it can remain hidden in plain sight
>Local PD aren't buying this or M's theories so M comes up with his own scheme to be bait and wait for the succubi at a bar,to no avail
>Meanwhile S tries to look for forensic evidence on the victims bodies to prove it wasn't just an ordinary serial killer and for other clues
>The bodies are in an advanced stage of decomposition and it doesn't make sense for their time of death
>She tries to tell M this but he isn't answering his phone so she goes to M's apartment where she finds him piss drunk
>He accuses her of being the succubi and pulls a gun on her,she convinces him otherwise by telling him stuff no one else would know
>He believes her and she leaves after a tense moment
>An hour or so later S returns,asking why he thought she was the succubi
>He doesn't have an answer and she pulls him close to kiss him
>At that moment the real S burst through the door
>everyone walk the dinosaur

Could work

Some episodes, especially the outpost ones are blatantly ripping off from the movies such as The Thing and Lake Palcid

The guilt trip/vengeance formula
1. The serial murder/death involves an immigrant/visitor
2. The visitor comes to avenge something American did in their country
3. If it's Indian it's about Union Carbide. If it's Mexican it's about human trafficking. If it's Vietnamese it's about the war.

>Mysterious disappearances in the back country/woods of Virginia or Carolina
>Blood and ashes that defies explanation found at the scenes
>Mulder and Scully investigate
>Scully suspects a Serial Killer or Cult because all the victims are left handed females with a prominent birth mark
>Mulder thinks its aliens because the crimes happens when ever the moons of Jupiter and Saturn align or something else celestial
>They follow a sketchy group from town out into the woods with the local Sheriffs help
>The group pull a girl out of a car
>She willing sacrifices herself (it cuts away last minute and we only see S&Ms reaction)
>Mulder, Scully and the Sheriff open fire
>Seperated from the Mulder and Scully the Sheriff is killed by the monster (a shoggoth)
>The gun battle sees the cultists killed and the noises spook the monster
>Mulder and Scully wonder what killed Sheriff
>Scully blames the Cult
>Mulder blames the monster
>Its inconclusive

Agent Mulder and Scully investigate a notorious pedophile posting little girls on a chinese image board. It is revealed that he is actually an 11 year old girl that goes by the name of Cunny. Agent Mulder becomes fixated by the little girl's invitation to take her for ice cream. Scully must salvage what's left of Mulder's mind by using the power of her mommy milkers.

I like it

Would be 100% in X files style if Mulder believes the little girl to be her sister

>stealing plot from fallout 3

X-Files was great until Fight the Future, which I love, but after that it was all down hill. They should have just made movies after that and not did season 6>>>>>!!!FACT!!!

this is the one time Scully believes it's paranormal as well

Thats what they wanted to do but it was too successful as a television series.

Also 6 was great,goober.

MULDER AND SCULLY INVESTIGATE A SERIES OF MURDERS WHERE THE VICTIMS ARE DRESSED IN S&M BONDAGE GEAR AND WHITE BETA MALES!!! MULDER AND SCULLY GO UNDER COVER, DRESS IN BLACK LEATHER AND LATEX, WITH LOTS OF BUCKLES, AND TROLL THE BDSM CLUBS!!! THEY FIND A NEST OF SPERM VAMPIRES WHO FIND THAT BEATING THEIR VICTIMS CAUSES SEXUAL EXCITEMENT AND MAKES THEIR CUM TASTE BETTER!!! THE VAMPS FORCE SCULLY TO WHIP MULDER INTO SUBMISSION AND DRINK HIS CUM!!! THE TWO OF THEM WAKE UP THE NEXT DAY AND FIND PICTURES OF THEM DRESSED AS S&M GIMPS AND FUCKING/BEING FUCKED WITH A NOTE SCRIBBLED ON THEM THAT SAYS "DON'T LOOK FOR US AND THESE WONT GET OUT"!!! MULDER AND SCULLY FIND THE S&M CLUB EMPTY, STRIPPED BARE!!! THEY GO BACK TO F.B.I. HEADQUATERS WHERE SKINNER ASKS THEM WHAT HAPPENED AT WHICH POINT BOTH MULDER AND SCULLY GET TEXTS WITH ONE OF THE PICTURES ON TEHIR PHONE!!! BOTH PUT THEIR PHONES AWAY AND SAY TO SKINNER "SORRY BUT THE TRAIL WENT COLD"!!! THAT NIGHT MULDER IS TIED UP IN BLACK LEATHER WHILE SCULLY BEATS HIM WITH A RIDIG CROP AND GREASES UP HER FIST WITH BUTTER!!! THE END!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/kDMkkv8SzAY

Lovecraftian
o
v
e
c
r
a
fi'm too lazy to type the rest of this shit

That movie had a surprisingly good soundtrack.

>don't look any further

It reminds me of how 90's movies had great soundtracks. Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, Trainspotting, The Crow, Mortal Kombat, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin etc.... Tie-in soundtracks were awesome back then!!!FACT!!!

Sculder and Mully hear rumors of a street drug that is causing people to have out-of-body experiences after one of the people who had taken the drug inexplicably became a vegetable. Mulder goes under cover into an opium-den-like place run by a mystic oriental who offers the ultimate chance for self-reflection. Mulder takes only half the dosage, storing the rest to give to Scully. He finds himself capable of reaching into people's thoughts, where he sees something Scully has hidden (I don't know an alien baby or something). Unfortunately, the oriental dude finds Mulder's FBI badge and prevents Mulder from returning to his body, so Mulder must find a way to interact with Scully using his new astral form.

Spoiler: the drug is just a sugar pill or something, wooo, sci-fi

>Spoiler: the drug is just a sugar pill or something, wooo, sci-fi
No it should be the oriental mystic meets up with smoking man at the end or something and it is implied he used alien drug technology on Mulder.

Lel

You always grow your weeds with dead bodies.

M&S are sent to investigate cases of self radicalization. They found a website full of brainwashing video. They track the IP address to an empty mosque. Inside it all Internet optical fibers are connected to a lamp. Mulder finds the lamp to be indestructible. Scully cuts the optical fibers and the lamp angrily flies away.
Later, inside a Google data center, a lamp is connected...

One about the fae.

As far as TV goes, I don't actually think it was, and I'm saying this as a paranoid Sup Forumsack who sees liberal brainwashing everywhere. I always thought it was fairly light on PC relative to the sheer volume of content. I'm expecting it to go nuts next series, though, what with Trump being President and David and Gillian's #takeaknee and the female writers and whatever.

>That pic

>black guy can shapeshift into a white guy
>every time he does he kills illegal mexicans
>name of episode is werewhitey
>at some point Mulder has a rap battle with a local youth in order to get information on the killer
>Scully looks shocked and awed that Mulder can rape

Mulder and Scully head to Washington in a small town to investigate the murder of a 17 year old prom queen. They soon find themselves involved in a extradimensional spiritual conflict between two opposing forces who travel through electricity.

>Xfiles/Cops type crossover except its Xfiles/insert bigfoot hunting show of your choosing, preferrable Finding Bigfoot
>they find proof that bigfoots exist only they're multidimensional creatures that only become visible in our universe for tiny amounts of time
>Bobo gets killed trying to keep a baby tethered to this universe so he could have proof

I'm like 9 episodes in now and so far all I've really seen was a little bit of muh 6 gorillian. They've made out arabs as terrorists, and there's a ton of "don't trust big brother" in the show. Does it get worse?

Oh god, I didn't even think of that.