Thoughts on this kino?

Thoughts on this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fzFctvy6-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

season 4 = unironic kino

i liked the way they handled Elam's death but i felt like the final conflict with the swede was the highest point in the series.

A great series

Durant was a great character

hated the boring prostitute story line

She was the character i disliked the most. None of the problems she had would've existed if she just told the nigger to fuck off.

This show was fucking great.

Underrated actor

>yfw there's a full version of the title theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7fzFctvy6-8

Shitty ending. Should've ended up with his Mormon wife, not the chink in China.

The soundtrack for this show was amazing and it always bothered me that we only got a season 1 soundtrack release.

I thought Naomi (mormon wife) was annoying, and i liked the way the relationship between Cullen and the gook bitch developed, the ending if you didn't know was rushed IIRC so it did kindof end abruptly

agreed, it was the best part of that season

yeah, they set it up perfectly. anything better than fucking mulan

if the penultimate episode had been the finale and he had killed himself that would have been much better

Still, half the damn series is him looking for her and dreaming about her. Then halfway through the last season:
>oh here i am, also i love this other mormon now
>>lmao ok, i'll fuck this little chinese boy
>>whoops he's a girl, guess i go to china now

Very up and down show imo, at it's best it's incredibly entertaining but it also seems to lose the plot for long stretches and Cullen's motivations as a character seemed pretty inconsistent over the course of the show.

probably the best written character in the show, my favorite episode was when he gets his lover killed because of one of his schemes that he promised her he'd never do again.

>sold her hotel just to pay his ransom and fucking dies
it was superb

Always had a cheap vibe as if AMC wasn't giving it enough budget and they had to constantly "make do".

the dude who played the main character was sick and the swede was even sicker

Seen Season 1 and 2, was comfy
tfw I'll never build a great railway

I never felt like they had a tight budget. I can't think of any time anything seemed cheap aside from the acting from the indian slave bitch

i dont know about "cheap" as in sets or stuff, but it definitely had that AMC feel where it had the potential to be great if it had a better writing, editing, sound, and direction staff

yeah the ending was fucking bullshit. don't what the writers meant by it

wouldn't be surprised if they cast him as geralt (unless they really want idris so much)

This was a great show.

>don't know what the writers meant by showing white men belonging with asian women and white women belonging with black men
it's not rocket science

but what about the white woman that ended up with a white man?

>white women belonging with black men
??? the mormon wife ends up with a white guy if I remember correctly

and the black guy dies of that indian coalburner. So I don't know what you're saying. It's kinda hilarious that right after her nigger disappears she ends up with a dyke.

the show shit on mormon so hard because it's seen as a white religion by the way. she stayed with beta bux whitey so he'd help raise the other man's son.

the show really was terrible at relationships.